Indoor Blue Dream, Pineapple Express & Sour Glue Grow Journal

Looks nice and perky. Perky means healthy and happy! :thumb: Healthy and happy makes a growers job easier too. :)
Yes I am definitely proud....and I've gave her barely any nutes her whole life and she never had any problems or deficiencys..just her and ffof n water...she has had gb,tb the last couple weeks as per schedule....I don't have to flush her if there are no problems correct...? Except last weeks of harvest it's just water for feeding is this correct...?

I don't have to flush her if there are no problems correct...? Except last weeks of harvest it's just water for feeding is this correct...?
Yes only if you see problems. Some do it as a maintenance to prevent issues but I don't bother. I feed right up until the day I harvest.

Weird...3 weeks old and has loads of white hairs ..does this mean it's an autofllower...? Btw this is the one that was sick last week

20200821_071238.jpg

Got any free "canuck " seeds you don't got room for...? I'm dying to try a Canadian strain....!!!
Not sure where your from but, check out crop king seeds. 65cad for 5 but if your American, after exchange rate. You'll pay around 40 for them. And they got the goods. Cheers

Can you get pics from a top view as well. Zoomed out a bit. Not now but next time you update.
Well it could be an auto if you've been running 18/6 on the lights.

Only been in veg for a week, should I flip her to flower being so young she's only 9 inches tall...?
If it's an auto there's no point in flipping to 12/12. Unless you are running all the plants under the same lighting and you want the others in flower too. I would keep it at 18/6 until you are ready to go to flower. If it is a photo then it'll reveg and look plain ass ugly.

Can you get pics from a top view as well. Zoomed out a bit. Not now but next time you update.
Well it could be an auto if you've been running 18/6 on the lights.

If it's an auto there's no point in flipping to 12/12. Unless you are running all the plants under the same lighting and you want the others in flower too. I would keep it at 18/6 until you are ready to go to flower. If it is a photo then it'll reveg and look plain ass ugly.
But is it normal to be doing that at 4 weeks old...I mean the hairs are everywhere, even my fem seeds haven't shown their sex yet

And trust me I'm not mad about it at all.....I was just thinking it had to be an auto....gonna veg it for 3 weeks then flip her
Well again if it's an auto then it can flower at anytime for any number of stress related reasons. They are hit and miss. I'm not sure what you mean by vegging it for three weeks. It's already in flower and the light schedule for an auto can be 24/0 if you wanted. An autoflower doesn't rely on light cycles to trigger flowering.

Back
Top Bottom