ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Good morning all!

It's day 23 for the babies and while the Slurricane (left) continues to "settle in" the Forbidden Fruit (right) and GDP x Banner are in full sprint mode! I'll be up-potting those either today or tomorrow, depending on the moisture content of their soil.

This may be the last post about these girls in this journal. I hope to get a new journal started for them today. When I do, I'll place in link to the new journal in this journal.

Babies 7-11-23 D23.jpg

-------------------------

BTW, I got no love from the Strawberry Cheesecake auto seed I buried. She never emerged from the puck. It's probably for the best, as I would have had a difficult time trying to grow her in the 2x2 tent during mid-summer. It simply gets too hot in the middle room where the tent is set up.

That's my quick update.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

PEACE.

Hello folks.

I took down the Crescendo clone this morning on her Flip + 73 and I can't say that I'll miss seeing her!

Here's her obit pic. (The flash sort of washed her color out.)
Cresc cl OBIT 7=8-23 F73.JPG

And here's her array pic and her skel.
Cresc cl array and skel 7-8-23.jpg

This training move is named like a swimming pool dive, it's an over under backwards full gainer! :)
Cresc cl skel END F73.jpg

I wish I knew why her leaves got all brown and crinkly at the end of flower. It happened fairly quickly and I couldn't correct it. I think it may boil done to something simple: it was just too hot in the tent. That middle room where the 2x2 is gets hot in the summer and I really don't have a good way to mitigate. Once we were mid-way through June the tent temps consistently hovered around 90F.

That might not be a full explanation for what happened but I believe it's part of the explanation.

Anyhow, I'm glad she made it. And her buds are heavy, just like her mom's were!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.
Nice harvest GDB.

Nice harvest GDB.
Thanks so much Keith.

I'm glad to see you thinned out your plants a bit. I think you'll be glad you did. (BTW, there's some more stuff near the bottoms that can go when you "recover" from your initial trim. :) )

Hi GDB!

Gonna bounce around here if I may and peruse another lovely grow of yours if you don't mind. It will take me some time to catch up but I wanted to make sure I came back and let you know your plants are as green as ever before and glorious as usual. Can't wait to see what you've been throwing down while I've been gone.

Hi GDB!

Gonna bounce around here if I may and peruse another lovely grow of yours if you don't mind. It will take me some time to catch up but I wanted to make sure I came back and let you know your plants are as green as ever before and glorious as usual. Can't wait to see what you've been throwing down while I've been gone.
You're always welcome here, Joisey Girl! This grow is nearly done but I'll be starting another journal soon. Stay tuned! :)

You're always welcome here, Joisey Girl! This grow is nearly done but be starting another journal soon. Stay tuned! :)
I never hit the laugh emoji as many times as when I visit your journals. Hopefully by the time I'm caught up here, we will be moving on to the start of your new one. I could have made it just in time for the newest show! Hope tickets are cheaper down this way on 95 than up by me...either way, I'll pay whatever the admission

I never hit the laugh emoji as many times as when I visit your journals. Hopefully by the time I'm caught up here, we will be moving on to the start of your new one. I could have made it just in time for the newest show! Hope tickets are cheaper down this way on 95 than up by me...either way, I'll pay whatever the admission
IKR, my subs tend to be hilarious! :laugh:

Admission is free, but there's a $100 exit fee, payable upon entry.

IKR, my subs tend to be hilarious! :laugh:

Admission is free, but there's a $100 exit fee, payable upon entry.
You sound like my son...asks me for $400 to have him draw me a picture of an octopus

You sound like my son...asks me for $400 to have him draw me a picture of an octopus
Damn, that's $50 a tentacle. Give him $50 to draw you a picture of an eel!

Even if Slurricane doesn't rock you like it did before upcan I think it's looking pretty sweet. Also, FF and GDPB are going to be sooooo grateful for the transplant!
Thanks Shed.

Yeah, those 2 girls are ready to come out of those solos! :Rasta:

Hello all.

I've got my new journal up. There is not much there there yet but please stop by if you have time, especially if you like red. It's right HERE.

Have a great evening!

PEACE.

Hello all.

I've got my new journal up. There is not much there there yet but please stop by if you have time, especially if you like red. It's right HERE.

Have a great evening!

PEACE.
Well that wasn't enough time at all to catch up here. When you said soon I didn't think you meant in 2 seconds but I'm heading over for a seat up front!

Back
Top Bottom