Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Good morning GDB. Congratulations on your win.
Really nice prizes too.

I ran a portable AC for a few years before getting wall units. The exhaust will put out a lot of heat. At first I just ran the hose out of the room. It was still hotter than it should have been. The heat was radiating out from the hose that was still in the room. The issue was solved by putting one of those insulated jackets over the hose that remained in the grow area. Problem solved.

Although not needed any longer, here's a picture of the type of insulated jacket I'm speaking of. I wrapped the hose coming off an exhaust that exits the room. I had extra insulated jacket.

Sue 2024 (1).JPG

Insulated jacket around a 6" exhaust hose on left side of photo. :) Hose is exiting the room from the floor into a crawlspace.:hmmmm:😎 Wouldn't run it out the floor today,:rolleyes: but the design was for stealth during prohibition.:oops::bong:

Good morning GDB. Congratulations on your win.
Really nice prizes too.

I ran a portable AC for a few years before getting wall units. The exhaust will put out a lot of heat. At first I just ran the hose out of the room. It was still hotter than it should have been. The heat was radiating out from the hose that was still in the room. The issue was solved by putting one of those insulated jackets over the hose that remained in the grow area. Problem solved.

Although not needed any longer, here's a picture of the type of insulated jacket I'm speaking of. I wrapped the hose coming off an exhaust that exits the room. I had extra insulated jacket.

Sue 2024 (1).JPG

Insulated jacket around a 6" exhaust hose on left side of photo. :) Hose is exiting the room from the floor into a crawlspace.:hmmmm:😎 Wouldn't run it out the floor today,:rolleyes: but the design was for stealth during prohibition.:oops::bong:
Thanks for the tip, GW! :thanks:

Congrats GDP, I grow GDP X Wilson next month or so, doing peanut butter breathXwilson this run,Cheers on the JOTY! SS
Thank you SSGrower!

Please tell me about this "Wilson" strain. Never heard of it.

Congratulations GDB! Your grows are always most deserving of the title 🥳
Thanks Mr. Carmen!

And thank you for being a constant presence here. :thanks:

Highya GDB,

Congratulations on JOTY win! Your journal has always been very entertaining! Glad you got it! Oh, and your growing ability has grown as well. On the other hand, the seed setback is another lesson on not how to germinate, whatever it is. Happy Smokin'

Highya GDB,

Congratulations on JOTY win! Your journal has always been very entertaining! Glad you got it! Oh, and your growing ability has grown as well. On the other hand, the seed setback is another lesson on not how to germinate, whatever it is. Happy Smokin'
Thanks for the kind words Bode.

Thanks Rhino!

Can you believe we got 2 coaches from the Cowpokes? 😤

Excellent!
I may have to try that setup. Last year I grew in a 5 gallon bucket sip and the res was too small. Plants got huge (I grow outdoors) and ended up needing to water twice per day. Your setup looks to resolve that issue and I may get away with watering every few days.
I have no idea what's going on with this team anymore, but I know we've been pissing into the wind for 30 years, at this point I welcome change. If we trade a ton of future draft picks with the Bears to move up 1 spot and draft Caleb, everyone will know that it's just more of the same old crap. If we make the smart move and draft a more coach-able QB + a couple decent lineman to help protect him + grab a couple decent DBs from free agency - then maybe there's a chance for us in the long run...
Quin says he's 'Superbowl or Bust' next year, I hope he puts his money where his mouth is!!!
It used to be hell for other teams to come play in the Nation's Capital, our team was brutal and our fans were dedicated, we literally shook the stadium at RFK.
I need my kids to get a piece of that feeling, what I felt at the Superbowl parade in DC as a kid. When the Burgundy and Gold was synonymous with smash mouth football and you could talk BIG TRASH to anyone in another other color jersey.

I'm finally caught up. It really was a good journal to win GJOTM. Congrats on that as well as the massive yields you got from your Fat Bastards and Sour G. Your plants looked really good from the beginning to the end.

:welldone:

I'm finally caught up. It really was a good journal to win GJOTM. Congrats on that as well as the massive yields you got from your Fat Bastards and Sour G. Your plants looked really good from the beginning to the end.

:welldone:
Thanks for taking an interest @HashGirl.

Looks like you might be the last one out the door!:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom