ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Hello all.

The entry marks the end of this journal.

The Crescendo clone, the last plant to come down, is now dry and bagged for curing.

When I was taking her down her buds felt dense and heavy just like her mom's. But after drying they turned out to be lighter and less dense than mom's. She ended up weighing only 91 grams.

Cresc cl DRY 91g 7-22-23.jpg

As you can see she had so many deeply embedded dry, brown leaves that I struggled to get them all out. I'm afraid I would have to agree with any young person who considers this weed "ugly." :)

Cresc cl DRY 7-22-23.jpg

Still, I think she'll punch as hard as her mom does and that's what matters most!

Thanks to @ViparSpectra for the KS5000 and the XS 1500 Pro, both truly wonderful lights!

Thanks to all of you that shared this grow with me. It turned out to be mostly anxiety-free, but I'm getting plenty of that in my current "Serenity" grow. Go figure. :oops:

Again, thanks for keeping me company!

PEACE.

Hello all.

The entry marks the end of this journal.

The Crescendo clone, the last plant to come down, is now dry and bagged for curing.

When I was taking her down her buds felt dense and heavy just like her mom's. But after drying they turned out to be lighter and less dense than mom's. She ended up weighing only 91 grams.

Cresc cl DRY 91g 7-22-23.jpg

As you can see she had so many deeply embedded dry, brown leaves that I struggled to get them all out. I'm afraid I would have to agree with any young person who considers this weed "ugly." :)

Cresc cl DRY 7-22-23.jpg

Still, I think she'll punch as hard as her mom does and that's what matters most!

Thanks to @ViparSpectra for the KS5000 and the XS 1500 Pro, both truly wonderful lights!

Thanks to all of you that shared this grow with me. It turned out to be mostly anxiety-free, but I'm getting plenty of that in my current "Serenity" grow. Go figure. :oops:

Again, thanks for keeping me company!

PEACE.
@Grand Daddy Black Thank you for showcase ViparSpectra KS5000 and XS1500 Pro. :thanks:
We're so glad that your plant love the lights and you are satisfied with them. Your satisfaction is our eternal pursuit! 😀

Thanks GDB! Fabulous grow and journal. If you can, could you drop me a line about how the Crescendos compared, or post it in the new journal? I care not about ugly. I can’t wait to grow her! Awesome work by you.

Thanks GDB! Fabulous grow and journal. If you can, could you drop me a line about how the Crescendos compared, or post it in the new journal? I care not about ugly. I can’t wait to grow her! Awesome work by you.
Thanks Jon. As you know I loved the Crescendo momma plant. It's fantastic. Checks all the boxes. But I believe I screwed the pooch with the clone. I'm almost certain she will not measure up to mom because I literally cooked her. Although at first I thought she would be a decent toke, a few early testers have pretty much confirmed that I messed her up.

Enjoyed the grow GDB and I will take ugly Good weed any day over nothing . :bongrip:
Thanks Smoke! That whole "ugly weed" thing is just silliness IMO. :Rasta:

Thanks for the opportunity Valerie! I love the lights but, more importantly, my plants loved them! We need a @ViparSpectra that covers a 5x5 footprint (hint, hint)! :thanks:
Thanks for all your suggestion. Have collected this information to engineers. Wish all of you have a great weekend. :)

Thanks for all your suggestion. Have collected this information to engineers. Wish all of you have a great weekend. :)
That’s one great thing about Valerie at @ViparSpectra - she actually passes our suggestions on!!! And she knows growing so she can separate the decent suggestions from the junk ideas, lol!

Alright.... damnit, I get it. LoL, you're fucking everywhere 🤣
I think I've followed all your threads...

FFS.... brother, you are literally everywhere.... and I LOVE IT! 🤘🤘🤘

That’s one great thing about Valerie at @ViparSpectra - she actually passes our suggestions on!!! And she knows growing so she can separate the decent suggestions from the junk ideas, lol!
They are highly responsive! :)

Sorry about only pulling 91g off the Crescendo clone, but on the plus side you don't even like it! :high-five:
No problem! In this case, more would have been less! :Rasta:

Alright.... damnit, I get it. LoL, you're fucking everywhere 🤣
I think I've followed all your threads...

FFS.... brother, you are literally everywhere.... and I LOVE IT! 🤘🤘🤘
That's not me Preston. That's AI!

No, seriously, I so enjoy watching 420 members grow that I tend to look around a lot. 👀

Hi there GDB and THANK YOU for this thread ! :adore:

Reading this I learned more about growing than past runs i did haha ! And made me feel comfortable for the next grow I am planning to do in near future, when time is right ! :dude-knocking:

After starting to follow 420mag community, I realised how far far behind me and the local growers are from you guys in the other side of the Atlantic.

Keep on rocking these threads my fellow Slow Head ! :headbanger:Wishing you and your family good health and best of luck on year 2024!

Back
Top Bottom