ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

I'd say that clone is calling for the scissors! Great growth on the solo cups and the Slurry is just settling in. :thumb:
I think she may have been calling for them for a little while now and that I've "overdone" another one!:straightface:

Yep, you can stick a fork in that one any time.

The 3 youngsters look excellent- even the "little" ones look good for just 19 days old..👍
Thanks Carcass.

And congrats on obtaining your award badges! ⭐

Highya GDB,

Yes, I agree, the crescendo should come down when you get ready. I've never had that many amber trichomes. Must be your style. She looks really dank!! Should be easy to trim, though!
Slurricane is a little too greene? Looks like some extra nitrogen. Would flushing help? Her structure is gorgeous, though. And the two seedlings look very happy! Coming along nicely!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. I didn't mean to end with so much amber. It's an ongoing issue with me that I need to improve on.

I agree that the Slur is a little too green. But I'm not sure I can flush her because she's loaded with Grow Dots. Water is what causes them to release their goodies. Could flushing make the problem worse? I don't know.

I nearly forgot to load the Grow Dots when I created her pot. While I usually mix them in at about the halfway point of the pot with this pot they're closer to the top. So I've got a small root mass surrounded by a large nutrient source.

I'm hoping time and root expansion will fix the issue.

So it looks like mid-70s (days of flower) is about the sweet spot for the Crescendo?
Somewhere in that neighborhood Jon. I don't pay enough attention to when they start actually flowering to be precise.

Hello folks.

I took down the Crescendo clone this morning on her Flip + 73 and I can't say that I'll miss seeing her!

Here's her obit pic. (The flash sort of washed her color out.)
Cresc cl OBIT 7=8-23 F73.JPG

And here's her array pic and her skel.
Cresc cl array and skel 7-8-23.jpg

This training move is named like a swimming pool dive, it's an over under backwards full gainer! :)
Cresc cl skel END F73.jpg

I wish I knew why her leaves got all brown and crinkly at the end of flower. It happened fairly quickly and I couldn't correct it. I think it may boil done to something simple: it was just too hot in the tent. That middle room where the 2x2 is gets hot in the summer and I really don't have a good way to mitigate. Once we were mid-way through June the tent temps consistently hovered around 90F.

That might not be a full explanation for what happened but I believe it's part of the explanation.

Anyhow, I'm glad she made it. And her buds are heavy, just like her mom's were!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Highya GDB,

Congratulations on getting her harvested. Low 90's are borderline THC production. I remember a member here used to grow in the attic, and was over 100 degrees some. When he harvested the buds, he said the thc content wasn't very good at all. Too much heat is a killer. I guess you know that, though. I grow outdoors, and it was 91 a couple days ago. It's never been a problem at that temp. We get 90 degrees two or three times a summer. Folks grow in 100 degree weather (I think). Wonder if they experience too much heat. Anyways, have a great weekend, and Happy Smokin'

Congrats on the Crescendo harvest!
I nearly forgot to load the Grow Dots when I created her pot.
No worries, GDB - It says on the pkg that sprinkling the Dots on the soil as a top dress is an acceptable way to apply them, so I wouldn't think it'd cause any problems...
Could flushing make the problem worse? I don't know.
Mine go through a little "too green" stage with the Dots also- I think a strong dose of N is released on the first few waterings, then it evens out as time goes on.

If she were mine, I'd just wait it out, I think she'll "pale up" for you in the coming weeks 🤔

Although, I'm sure a flush wouldn't hurt anything, might lighten up her green a few days sooner...

Hello folks.

I took down the Crescendo clone this morning on her Flip + 73 and I can't say that I'll miss seeing her!

Here's her obit pic. (The flash sort of washed her color out.)
Cresc cl OBIT 7=8-23 F73.JPG

And here's her array pic and her skel.
Cresc cl array and skel 7-8-23.jpg

This training move is named like a swimming pool dive, it's an over under backwards full gainer! :)
Cresc cl skel END F73.jpg

I wish I knew why her leaves got all brown and crinkly at the end of flower. It happened fairly quickly and I couldn't correct it. I think it may boil done to something simple: it was just too hot in the tent. That middle room where the 2x2 is gets hot in the summer and I really don't have a good way to mitigate. Once we were mid-way through June the tent temps consistently hovered around 90F.

That might not be a full explanation for what happened but I believe it's part of the explanation.

Anyhow, I'm glad she made it. And her buds are heavy, just like her mom's were!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.
Congratulations!! Wow. Those buds look dense top to bottom. And you’ve already said how stoned it gets you. You’ve got me more excited than ever to grow her out next grow. Great work.

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

Congratulations on getting her harvested.
Thanks Bode and thanks for following along!
Mine go through a little "too green" stage with the Dots also- I think a strong dose of N is released on the first few waterings, then it evens out as time goes on.
Good to know Carcass. I vaguely remember something similar happening with prior Dot's grows but it's been a minute and I wasn't certain (as with most things involving my memory). :)
Congratulations on the harvest GDB! Fastest trim ever?
Thanks Shed. It was a surprisingly tedious trim. So many of the browned-out leaves were deeply imbedded in the colas that it was a chore cutting them out! :straightface:
Nice looking bud congrats, hope it tastes as good as it looks
Thanks con.
Another good harvest GDB, happy testing!
Many thanks Stunger!
Congratulations on the harvest of the clone of the mad Crescendo!
Thanks Ms. Carmen!
May she smoke as good as you didn't want to look at her anymore GDB! She was a beauty from my house!
Thanks Stone. She wasn't too crazy about continuing to see me either! :)
Congratulations!! Wow. Those buds look dense top to bottom. And you’ve already said how stoned it gets you. You’ve got me more excited than ever to grow her out next grow. Great work.
Thanks Jon. I hope she's as good as her mom!

---------------------------------

I meant to post this bud close-up on yesterday but forgot:

Cresc cl bud END 7-8-23 .JPG

------------------------------

All I've got now are the babies on their day 21. The two smaller ones are starting to kick it into gear, especially the Forbidden Fruit. She got off to a really slow start but is rapidly gaining ground.

SLUR = Slurricane
GDPxBB = Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner
FF= Forbidden Fruit
Babies 7-9-23 D21.jpg

Now they appear to be 3 different shades of green!

I opted to raise the 2 smaller ones on Prescription Blend and began feeding them 2 days ago with the week 1 Veg dose (2,5,5,0,2,2). Up until now they had been feeding from the .5 tsp of Grow Dots that were mixed into their solo cups.

Babies1 7-9-23 D21.jpg

I'm beginning to lose node 1 on the Slurricane to which I say "ho hum," cause I was going to cut it off anyway.

That's my Sunday best!

Thanks for looking in and have yourself a wonderful Sunday.

PEACE.

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

Thanks Bode and thanks for following along!

Good to know Carcass. I vaguely remember something similar happening with prior Dot's grows but it's been a minute and I wasn't certain (as with most things involving my memory). :)

Thanks Shed. It was a surprisingly tedious trim. So many of the browned-out leaves were deeply imbedded in the colas that it was a chore cutting them out! :straightface:

Thanks con.

Many thanks Stunger!

Thanks Ms. Carmen!

Thanks Stone. She wasn't too crazy about continuing to see me either! :)

Thanks Jon. I hope she's as good as her mom!

---------------------------------

I meant to post this bud close-up on yesterday but forgot:

Cresc cl bud END 7-8-23 .JPG

------------------------------

All I've got now are the babies on their day 21. The two smaller ones are starting to kick it into gear, especially the Forbidden Fruit. She got off to a really slow start but is rapidly gaining ground.

SLUR = Slurricane
GDPxBB = Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner
FF= Forbidden Fruit
Babies 7-9-23 D21.jpg

Now they appear to be 3 different shades of green!

I opted to raise the 2 smaller ones on Prescription Blend and began feeding them 2 days ago with the week 1 Veg dose (2,5,5,0,2,2). Up until now they had been feeding from the .5 tsp of Grow Dots that were mixed into their solo cups.

Babies1 7-9-23 D21.jpg

I'm beginning to lose node 1 on the Slurricane to which I say "ho hum," cause I was going to cut it off anyway.

That's my Sunday best!

Thanks for looking in and have yourself a wonderful Sunday.

PEACE.
Happy Sunday! Do you have enough PB left to finish two plants? I have half a bottle of every ingredient except one (lol) so I had to switch to Remo.

Happy Sunday! Do you have enough PB left to finish two plants? I have half a bottle of every ingredient except one (lol) so I had to switch to Remo.
Thanks Jon. Yeah I have plenty. Lucky me! :)

Back
Top Bottom