ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Thanks Carcass.

I think I'd rather a seed not come up at all rather than emerge from the soil and then fail.

Just give me full-blown ED where it won't come up at all. I don't want the kind where you get the tease of it coming up but not staying up! :)
You seem to know an awful lot about ED…..
:rofl:

Just give me full-blown ED where it won't come up at all.
Sometimes they come up bent or crooked.....there's a commercial for that too!

Do you know what it's called when a lizard doesn't get along with the other lizards?

It's a reptile dysfunction.......groan......

Do you know what it's called when a lizard doesn't get along with the other lizards?

It's a reptile dysfunction.......groan......
OMG! L O L L IN G !

Like out loud!

Hello growers and Happy Sunday!

The Fat Bastard seedling has been officially laid to rest. I guess, as @Carcass suggested, she dampened out.

So I've got 3 babies left to nurture and they are growing (more or less). All of them are on Day 7 for my convenience, but in reality, the Slurricane is 3 days ahead of the other two. The 3 are exhibiting completely different growth rates. What a motley crew!

Forbidden Fruit:

She hasn't pushed out a second set of leaves yet, though she seems to be trying.
FF 6-25-23 F7.jpg

Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner:

She's the one that seems "normal" to me for a 7th day seedling.
GDPxBB 6-235-23 F7.jpg

Slurricane:

The "stretchy" one is growing like crazy and quickly filling her cup with roots.
Slur 6-25-23 F7.jpg

I had planned to grow them all in 2 gallon cloth pots, but the Slurricane will need to go into a larger pot just so I can bury her deep enough to make her "short" again.

--------------------------

In the 2x2, the Crescendo clone continues to harden up her buds. Whatever problem is causing her leaves to get crispy and brown will not relent. However, she's on Flip + 60 and I'm not inclined to continue trying to figure out what's going on with her. I'll take whatever I get.
Cresc cl 6-25-23 F60.jpg

-----------------------------

KNIVES OUT

I spent most of last week (Mon. thru Thurs.) in my "Darth Vapor" persona. I hit dabs of my recently harvested Crescendo and Pineapple Express on all of those days, sometimes doing both on the same day!

The Crescendo is a beast that gets me totally zooted and pretty much renders me worthless.

The PE, on the other hand, was responsible for me getting stuff done during the week (washing and folding clothes, cooking, weeding my yard, washing windows, etc.). No sitting allowed after I dab that one!

And I take Delta 9 THC gummies daily, just like vitamins. (Although some days I forget to take my vitamins. I never forget to take my gummies!)

In other words, I had a fun week. Perhaps a little too much fun.

On Friday I decided not to dab.

And when Mrs. GDB got home on Friday evening one of the first things she said to me was this: "Hmm. You seem like you're in your right mind today. You must not have hit any of your smash."

I was wounded. My loopy condition during the week had been so much more obvious than I had realized. I vowed to do better (perhaps by drinking a cup of coffee before she gets home each evening). :)

Anyway, I only required a few stitches to heal the wound she inflicted and I'm sure I'll make a full recovery!

---------------------------

And due to those commercials I'm having a hard time seeing a carrot in the same way again! :laugh:

----------------------------

Thanks for looking in and have yourselves a wonderful Sunday!

PEACE.

The Fat Bastard seedling has been officially laid to rest. I guess, as @Carcass suggested, she dampened out.

So I've got 3 babies left to nurture and they are growing (more or less). All of them are on Day 7 for my convenience, but in reality, the Slurricane is 3 days ahead of the other two. The 3 are exhibiting completely different growth rates. What a motley crew!

Forbidden Fruit:

She hasn't pushed out a second set of leaves yet, though she seems to be trying.
FF 6-25-23 F7.jpg

GDPxBB 6-235-23 F7.jpg

Slurricane:

The "stretchy" one is growing like crazy and quickly filling her cup with roots.
Slur 6-25-23 F7.jpg

I had planned to grow them all in 2 gallon cloth pots, but the Slurricane will need to go into a larger pot just so I can bury her deep enough to make her "short" again.

In the 2x2, the Crescendo clone continues to harden up her buds. Whatever problem is causing her leaves to get crispy and brown will not relent. However, she's on Flip + 60 and I'm not inclined to continue trying to figure out what's going on with her. I'll take whatever I get.
Cresc cl 6-25-23 F60.jpg

KNIVES OUT

I spent most of last week (Mon. thru Thurs.) in my "Darth Vapor" persona. I hit dabs of my recently harvested Crescendo and Pineapple Express on all of those days, sometimes doing both on the same day!

The Crescendo is a beast that gets me totally zooted and pretty much renders me worthless.

The PE, on the other hand, was responsible for me getting stuff done during the week (washing and folding clothes, cooking, weeding my yard, washing windows, etc.). No sitting allowed after I dab that one!

And I take Delta 9 THC gummies daily, just like vitamins. (Although some days I forget to take my vitamins. I never forget to take my gummies!)

And when Mrs. GDB got home on Friday evening one of the first things she said to me was this: "Hmm. You seem like you're in your right mind today. You must not have hit any of your smash."

I was wounded. My loopy condition during the week had been so much more obvious than I had realized. I vowed to do better (perhaps by drinking a cup of coffee before she gets home each evening). :)

Anyway, I only required a few stitches to heal the wound she inflicted and I'm sure I'll make a full recovery!

And due to those commercials I'm having a hard time seeing a carrot in the same way again! :laugh:

PEACE.
Sorry to hear about the Fat Bastard mine seems to be doing good for out doors your seedlings seem to be happy, stay sharp

Forbidden Fruit:

FF 6-25-23 F7.jpg

GDPxBB 6-235-23 F7.jpg

Slurricane:

Slur 6-25-23 F7.jpg

Cresc cl 6-25-23 F60.jpg

KNIVES OUT

PEACE.
Thanks for sharing GDB! Sounds like the Crescendo is not the real beast. Lol! Really happy to hear the Crescendo crushes even someone with killer tolerance.

Highya GDB,

Love the story! Like you're sense of humor. Are you retired, and she's not? Does she smoke with you? That crescendo looks very nice. I'm wondering if I should try some, but I still like my Super Silver Haze, plus it's resistant to mold. I hope you and yours have a great weekend. Happy Smokin'

Highya GDB,

Love the story! Like you're sense of humor. Are you retired, and she's not? Does she smoke with you? That crescendo looks very nice. I'm wondering if I should try some, but I still like my Super Silver Haze, plus it's resistant to mold. I hope you and yours have a great weekend. Happy Smokin'
Hey @Bode, I have a SSH next grow. Any tips?

Highya Jon,

Yeah, she likes nitrogen at first. This year, I topped at about 9 or 10 nodes (3 ft. high). Probably will still get up past 6'. I have to tie or support the branches in September and October because of hurricane force winds. Last year I still lost 2 plants, but brought 6 others through 2 different hurricanes! They'll finish 2nd week in October. Happy Smokin'

The Fat Bastard seedling has been officially laid to rest.
Well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad!
Think of all that extra space you'll have in the tent a couple months from now 🤔

"Hmm. You seem like you're in your right mind today.
Mrs.C. says "you're either stoned, or you're just gettin' stupid in your old age...." (she's such a charmer):)

A little bit of worm castings sprinkled on top of the soil will help keep damping off disease at bay. The DO is a fungus and the castings have been university tested to work for that (and many other things).

If you do try it next time, that is where you can use your 1/2 teaspoon full. ;)

Sorry to hear about the Fat Bastard mine seems to be doing good for out doors your seedlings seem to be happy, stay sharp
Thanks con.

I agree yours is doing well! :Rasta:

Thanks for sharing GDB! Sounds like the Crescendo is not the real beast. Lol! Really happy to hear the Crescendo crushes even someone with killer tolerance.
Thanks Jon.

The Crescendo is really nice, especially when smashed! :Rasta:

Highya GDB,

Thanks Bode.

Yeah, she's still working and I'm retired.

She does not smoke. She used to, and she could hang with the best of smokers. But now she now works with young children and just won't do it.

I've got some SSH seeds but have never tried them. That's yet another one that I need to put on the "must grow" list!

Disregard. I only made this entry to eliminate a double-post.

Well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad!
Think of all that extra space you'll have in the tent a couple months from now 🤔

Mrs.C. says "you're either stoned, or you're just gettin' stupid in your old age...." (she's such a charmer):)
Thanks Carcass.

Mrs.C sounds charming (and funny) to me!

I'm convinced that at times stoners don't have a clue about their state of mind or how they might appear to others. At times, being zooted just feels so normal! :ganjamon:

A little bit of worm castings sprinkled on top of the soil will help keep damping off disease at bay. The DO is a fungus and the castings have been university tested to work for that (and many other things).

If you do try it next time, that is where you can use your 1/2 teaspoon full. ;)
Thanks Azimuth!

Based on your advice, I put .5 tsp on the Forbidden Fruit today in an attempt to jump-start her.

(.5 tsp! LMAO. You've got a good memory my friend! :))

Back
Top Bottom