ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Congratulations on popping four healthy babies!

Congrats on the 4 sprouts-

4 for 4 can ask for no more!

So glad they all popped.

Yeah up and growing , that slur is a tall girl . 🦵

Four for four...where's the anxiety in this grow?
Thanks to you all!

I was never worried....(Whoa! That lightning bolt was too close!) :p
Fat Bastard yes! My FB auto seems to like the outdoors so far the stock is extra thick hope yours turns out
I hope the same for you con!

---------------------------

Still no nanners on the Crescendo clone on her flip 55. And, her buds are beginning to harden!
Cresc cl 6-20-23 F55.jpg

That's all I've got.

The weather folks are predicting heavy rain for tomorrow and Thursday and then some rain every day for the next 8 days after that. I've always enjoyed rain so I'm not complaining!

As always, thanks for your time.

PEACE.

Thanks to you all!

I was never worried....(Whoa! That lightning bolt was too close!) :p

I hope the same for you con!

---------------------------

Still no nanners on the Crescendo clone on her flip 55. And, her buds are beginning to harden!
Cresc cl 6-20-23 F55.jpg

That's all I've got.

The weather folks are predicting heavy rain for tomorrow and Thursday and then some rain every day for the next 8 days after that. I've always enjoyed rain so I'm not complaining!

As always, thanks for your time.

PEACE.
That’s such good news! How big of an assho-e will I be if I say “toldja.” ??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumb:

Congrats on the new babies GDB and the crescendo clone is looking great.
And my outdoor veg garden is going to love it!

That’s such good news! How big of an assho-e will I be if I say “toldja.” ??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumb:
I'd guess about the average size! :laugh:

Neither was I...I "wondered" a little, but no worries...🌱🌱🌱🌱:high-five:
Yeah, yeah. That's what I was doing too -- "wondering" not worrying....(Damn, another lightning bolt! :rolleyes:).

The babies are so cute.
They make me feel the power of life, very powerful.

enjoy the rain i have about had enough of it ,, last 5 day off/on still more till Sat/Sun. Veggies getting with it too 🍅🥒
"Into each life some rain must fall." -- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I like to quote Longfellow because I've always loved his surname! :)

Hello all!

I don't think my Fat Bastard seedling is going to make it. She must have shot her wad just getting topside because she's done nothing since doing that. No growth.

The Forbidden Fruit and Grandaddy Purple x Banner are growing quite slowly but at least they're growing. No problem, I'm kind of used to my plants getting off to slow starts.

On the other hand, the Slurricane came busting out, stretched up and is now developing roots like mad!

They're on Day 4. The GDPxBB is back left and the FF is front left. I've circled the Fat Bastard so you'll know where it is!
Babies 6-22-23 D circled D4.jpg

-----------------------

The Crescendo clone plugs along in the 2x2 tent on her Flip + 57.

I had her out today for a little clean-up and was chuckling about how I really had not even come close shaping her the way I had envisioned. Still, I'm glad I was able to keep her short.

In the last few days she's thrown out a bunch of new pistils so she's fattening up!

Cresc cl 6-22-23 F57.JPG

I'll probably remove her weights today. They've done their job.

Thanks for your interest.

PEACE.

Hello all!

I don't think my Fat Bastard seedling is going to make it. She must have shot her wad just getting topside because she's done nothing since doing that. No growth.

The Forbidden Fruit and Grandaddy Purple x Banner are growing quite slowly but at least they're growing. No problem, I'm kind of used to my plants getting off to slow starts.

On the other hand, the Slurricane came busting out, stretched up and is now developing roots like mad!

They're on Day 4. The GDPxBB is back left and the FF is front left. I've circled the Fat Bastard so you'll know where it is!
Babies 6-22-23 D circled D4.jpg

-----------------------

The Crescendo clone plugs along in the 2x2 tent on her Flip + 57.

I had her out today for a little clean-up and was chuckling about how I really had not even come close shaping her the way I had envisioned. Still, I'm glad I was able to keep her short.

In the last few days she's thrown out a bunch of new pistils so she's fattening up!

Cresc cl 6-22-23 F57.JPG

I'll probably remove her weights today. They've done their job.

Thanks for your interest.

PEACE.
Too bad about the Fat Bastard, but wow, that Slurricane is making some early noise. And the Crescendo is gorgeous. Lots of weight for her size.

I don't think my Fat Bastard seedling is going to make it.
I hate to give up on any weed plant, but I think you're right...
I've had a few of them "damp off" after a couple of days , maybe that's what's going on with her..?

The others look great- the 2 smaller ones seem about right, the Slurricane just wants to be taller than everyone else..🪜

Highya GDB,

Gorgeous looking crescendo! I couldn't tell by your picture about the new pistils. The buds look so fat. If they smoke as good as they look, you're in for a treat! Happy Smokin'

GDB Do you mind if I follow along. I see you everywhere but just found you journal.
Of course you're welcome here Keith!

There's not a lot going on at the moment but hopefully things will pick up soon. :Rasta:

I hate to give up on any weed plant, but I think you're right...
I've had a few of them "damp off" after a couple of days , maybe that's what's going on with her..?

The others look great- the 2 smaller ones seem about right, the Slurricane just wants to be taller than everyone else..🪜
Thanks Carcass.

I think I'd rather a seed not come up at all rather than emerge from the soil and then fail.

Just give me full-blown ED where it won't come up at all. I don't want the kind where you get the tease of it coming up but not staying up! :)

Back
Top Bottom