Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

GETTING RIPE UPDATE

Hey all, been checking trichomes lately! This Blueberry Hill that has a window of 50 to 55 days for flowering is past that at almost 60 days and is still having clear trichs. She's been droughted and has @Krissi Carbone s' coraling tricsh! YUM!

That brings us to Mimosa Shot. Her window is 55 to 65 days. Her trichs are all milky. I suspect to bring her down first. She's having a drought now, 5 days in. I made the top cola leaves go burnt on her, Sorry dear.

Now we have the large and in charge Bruce Banner! She's got a 60 to 70 day flowering time. Today being day 60 she's looking pretty ripe to me! Mostly milky trichs on her. She won't be long!
I have to tell you how happy I am with this grow! I have 4 healthy plants flowering! After I began this grow with me having a less than my normal good soil mix, the soil did straighten out and is flying right! Combine that stroke of luck with the top shelf light from the @ViparSpectra KS5000 and exceptional genetics from @Herbies Seeds this grow will be a success!

GETTING RIPE UPDATE

Hey all, been checking trichomes lately! This Blueberry Hill that has a window of 50 to 55 days for flowering is past that at almost 60 days and is still having clear trichs. She's been droughted and has @Krissi Carbone s' coraling tricsh! YUM!

That brings us to Mimosa Shot. Her window is 55 to 65 days. Her trichs are all milky. I suspect to bring her down first. She's having a drought now, 5 days in. I made the top cola leaves go burnt on her, Sorry dear.

Now we have the large and in charge Bruce Banner! She's got a 60 to 70 day flowering time. Today being day 60 she's looking pretty ripe to me! Mostly milky trichs on her. She won't be long!
I have to tell you how happy I am with this grow! I have 4 healthy plants flowering! After I began this grow with me having a less than my normal good soil mix, the soil did straighten out and is flying right! Combine that stroke of luck with the top shelf light from the @ViparSpectra KS5000 and exceptional genetics from @Herbies Seeds this grow will be a success!
You should be happy! SO, you’re just really good at this. That tent is insanely beautiful. Tons of awesome bud. Tons of color. It’s a sight to behold. I’m curious at what power level and distance to the cups you’re operating at with the seedlings and the XS1500 Pro? I also noticed something in your tent - that cross in the back - is that to keep the tent from hourglassing from the exhaust fan? If so, heads up - you can search the Zon for CFM bars and get them in pretty much any size. They do the same thing but you put them wherever you want and they also proved a solid hanging bar for fans or whatever. I use them in all my 5x5s and I’m getting a set for the new 3x3 too. For what it’s worth. If that’s not what the X is, what is it?

You should be happy! SO, you’re just really good at this. That tent is insanely beautiful. Tons of awesome bud. Tons of color. It’s a sight to behold. I’m curious at what power level and distance to the cups you’re operating at with the seedlings and the XS1500 Pro? I also noticed something in your tent - that cross in the back - is that to keep the tent from hourglassing from the exhaust fan? If so, heads up - you can search the Zon for CFM bars and get them in pretty much any size. They do the same thing but you put them wherever you want and they also proved a solid hanging bar for fans or whatever. I use them in all my 5x5s and I’m getting a set for the new 3x3 too. For what it’s worth. If that’s not what the X is, what is it?
Hey Jon, yes that's what the sticks are for. I do have a set for the Gorilla tent I have folded up right now. Thanks for the heads up! I see them now!

About a foot and 25% on the light for now.

Today being day 60
Not! What a head case I am with time! Good thing I write things down! Maybe you can read my chicken scratchins. It's veg day 77 plus 65 flower days today.

Love the color on the Blueberry Hill and that Bruce Banner is Hulking up , even with a little burn still looking pretty healthy too the Mimaso shot is
Hey Smokes! This tent is heating up fast! I got mixed up in time again! Today's day 65! No wonder I'm seeing milk everywhere. Almost, it's weird Blueberry Hill seems late.
Banner is living up to her name!

Highya SO,

A few days there was a bronze color in there. Now it's the coral color. A real pretty color on a cannabis lady. That's your Blueberry Hill? Your favorite? Looks like you'll be handsomely rewarded for all your effort and knowledge! Bruce Banner looks fine. I've heard it's a great smoke, to boot. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

A few days there was a bronze color in there. Now it's the coral color. A real pretty color on a cannabis lady. That's your Blueberry Hill? Your favorite? Looks like you'll be handsomely rewarded for all your effort and knowledge! Bruce Banner looks fine. I've heard it's a great smoke, to boot. Happy Smokin'
Good morning Bode. Thanks for your compliments! My Favorite? Hmmm, I'll have to make a call when everything's cut and dry. I never had Bruce Banner or Mimosa Shot. Blueberry and Grandmommy Purple I do have a strong feeling for as I've grown others. I can't wait now! I hear B Banner is something I'd really like! I'm hoping it gives a buzz like your Super Silver Haze.

2 of 3 C DubeLee's cracked for me, one not but went in soil anyway. How did you do?

GETTING RIPE UPDATE

That's some beautiful bud you got there stone 😍👍

SPEAKING OF GERMINATING UPDATE

Good day folks! So if you're starting seeds you should be making your soil ready for them too. I always use the prescribed dose of @DYNOMYCO when I make up new soil and every pot up after that! I also use 1/3 fox farm starter soil mixed with my LOS that eats seeds at 100%.
The cups sit on a 80 F seedling mat under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro waiting for them to crack. Microlife will get engaged now.
Hey the @DYNOMYCO free sample arrived! Thank you everyone at Dynomyco! It's going to work soon!
Peace
Did you pay 10 bucks shipping too? CL🍀

I have 2 that cracked. One is up, and the other just went in the dirt yesterday. The third one I lost! Looked everywhere for it. So anyway, I found a seed in the bud you gave me, and put it in to germinate also Maybe three, but so far, 2. Daffy (our cat) pulled one out (don't know what strain), so plans are up in the air right now. I think I'll put one in the SIP outdoor planter and keep it small, with fat buds (hopefully). I put a couple Chunky Cherry Thai X Wedding Cake and they germinated nicely. So I'll have a full compliment (9) ladies going again this year. I do have 2 Grandmommy Purple seedlings doing well. I also put a CBD (one of yours) to grow. The last one (CBD) did weird things upon consumption. I'm guessing this will be better! Happy Smokin'

That's some beautiful bud you got there stone 😍👍
I was just looking. Since I gave them cal/mag along the way they seem to have bulked up bigger. I'm going to keep doing that! Thanks!
Did you pay 10 bucks shipping too? CL🍀
No, it was free when I got there.
I have 2 that cracked. One is up, and the other just went in the dirt yesterday. The third one I lost! Looked everywhere for it. So anyway, I found a seed in the bud you gave me, and put it in to germinate also Maybe three, but so far, 2. Daffy (our cat) pulled one out (don't know what strain), so plans are up in the air right now. I think I'll put one in the SIP outdoor planter and keep it small, with fat buds (hopefully). I put a couple Chunky Cherry Thai X Wedding Cake and they germinated nicely. So I'll have a full compliment (9) ladies going again this year. I do have 2 Grandmommy Purple seedlings doing well. I also put a CBD (one of yours) to grow. The last one (CBD) did weird things upon consumption. I'm guessing this will be better! Happy Smokin'
You'll be busy with 9! This Grandmommy Purple I have now is getting some fat colas! Outdoors I bet it will be fantastic!
What kind of weird are you talking about on the stankberry pollen on blue dream cbd?

@StoneOtter You're a magic man in the garden! Looking at all those buds you are growing is awesome! A great harvest is just around the corner.😍😆

Weird things upon consumption?

That tent is stunning side to side and front to back, especially with the fall colors and towering Banners!

For some reason I always thought cooking soil was going to be much hotter than that! Maybe I was thinking of a compost pile. :hmmmm:
Yeah, that's what I get on a good day. My cellar is kind of cool. Now it's mid 60's to cracking 70. Maybe a higher base temp makes it spike higher? I don't know but I wouldn't doubt it.
@StoneOtter You're a magic man in the garden! Looking at all those buds you are growing is awesome! A great harvest is just around the corner.😍😆
I do love those kind words Valerie! :love: Thank you! This KS5000 light does all the work though!
Blueberry looks good bro.
She looks doner than she is Dust! Still clear trichs yesterday. I'm checking today! This whole tent is on the edge. Someone has to be first!
I can vouch for the Banner. I'm loving mine and will definitely do it again.
Oh Boy! I like a sativa leaner and this one is PLENTY!
Wow! I always forget how beautiful this plant can be. Your girls are show pieces!
Hey Jon, thanks! Nature is the most beautiful! This plant really reflects beauty in so many ways! Nice to see you! You got a journal going?

Back
Top Bottom