The Vipar Room Powered By ViparSpectra KS2500 x2

The AP gold today in the close ups.
As you cans see the banner is mainly down. ;)

FA219853-3655-4563-BAD2-BD89E4A97B08.jpeg

933AD062-62EC-4B1D-BBBA-0866EB4163D3.jpeg

6D867F7F-848B-4EB7-8EF7-FD69459CA9B9.jpeg

BFDD6163-C320-456D-B664-07EDF69F89BF.jpeg

F5459689-7804-4377-9B1F-8EBF91728289.jpeg

Sorry people been a little busy.
Going to take the AP gold and the rest of the banner today.
The candy land needs a week or so last i looked about 2 days ago.
Will post a few pic at lights on and pic of what I already taken. Rock hard nugs

IMG_0761.jpeg

Looks delicious, Nice harvest! :goodjob:
Thanks Val but without such great lights none of this would of been possible.
Review coming soon.

Will update some pics later had a move around and also the drying bud.
Happy growing all ;)

Nicely done mate. Those nugs look beaut.
Just repeat repeat mate seems to be working for me so im not changing things up ;)
Thanks for dropping in just need to dry/cure it right now still have the candy land up.
So not done just yet.

Beautiful work Skunksta! Such frosty nugs! When you get a chance, there's a good pic in there waiting for you to take for nug of the month!
I could do with a few lines under my name ;)
But tbh no real reason other than kudos mate only thing that gets posted to the UK is stickers.
So kinda no real insentive for me i would have to gift it all away due to postage.
Which you cant do anymore so when that happened i stopped trying :)

Thanks for dropping by guys ;)

Just repeat repeat mate seems to be working for me so im not changing things up ;)
Thanks for dropping in just need to dry/cure it right now still have the candy land up.
So not done just yet.

I could do with a few lines under my name ;)
But tbh no real reason other than kudos mate only thing that gets posted to the UK is stickers.
So kinda no real insentive for me i would have to gift it all away due to postage.
Which you cant do anymore so when that happened i stopped trying :)

Thanks for dropping by guys ;)
Bummer! Well the compliment stays! :green_heart:

That’s the AP gold hanging around.

Will be making some vape juice at some point over the next few days.

Will show and tell first time trying.
and will be using the pg/vg base and adding cooked buds. And bring up to temp in a rice cooker to leech.

Happy growing all. ;)

IMG_0772.jpeg

Nice one it'll be good to see how you get on with it. I tried a few years back and it didn't go too well. Think my slow cooker was heating unevenly and got too hot in places. Also I believe you should have a vape pen with ceramic coil, which I didn't have at the time. I do now after ending up buying a CBDfx vape kit. So I'd like to try again sometime.

Nice one it'll be good to see how you get on with it. I tried a few years back and it didn't go too well. Think my slow cooker was heating unevenly and got too hot in places. Also I believe you should have a vape pen with ceramic coil, which I didn't have at the time. I do now after ending up buying a CBDfx vape kit. So I'd like to try again sometime.
From what i have read its about getting the temps right decarboxylation
And the leeching temps we will see maybe one day i might get a press and try that meth.

Back
Top Bottom