Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

i'd love to do some sort of veg or herb but i rent a pretty small house with no basement just a delapedated 2 bedroom but rent is dirt cheap in a decent area of the city
Set up a small tub with an assortment of herbs in spring. You can take it to your camp later
Start them under your grow light. Take some extras to plant around camp. Perennials like mint & oregano will come back year after year

Set up a small tub with an assortment of herbs in spring. You can take it to your camp later
Start them under your grow light. Take some extras to plant around camp. Perennials like mint & oregano will come back year after year
just might do that, i usually stay out at camp 28 days of the month so every one out there gets me to water all their plants from tomatoes to onions & herbs then 1/2 way through summer they just bring them over & abondons them, ehhh! saves me cash lol!

i'm still waiting for the Godzilla Cookies to finish off but here is the link to my next grow which is just starting

Good Morning everyone, week 14 and the last standing Godzilla Cookies is slowly moving along, Buds seem to be developing slow but getting there not much of a smell yet, temps steady at 24-25c RH 45%, PPFD 850 & still watering every 2nd day with 1.5 gal & nutes, looks like this one is going to be a 130 day plant if not more, enjoy your sunday & week

With four empty pots surrounding it I wonder if it feels any pressure to hurry up!
Lol! yeah when i said i'm not going to rush this grow was a understatement i'm probably going to keep her in the big tent & use the 3x3 for for the seedlings in the 3.1 grow easier to control lower light levels with the 100 watters

Lol! just had the folks over for coffee & showed my mother the GC, my moms been gardening her whole life (grew up on a farm) & fancy house plants & is part of the refer madness era & she was pretty impressed that i grew it from a seed & asked about 10 questions about this plant she knows what hemp is but never seen a real pot plant, my highlite of the day

Good Morning everyone, week 14 and the last standing Godzilla Cookies is slowly moving along, Buds seem to be developing slow but getting there not much of a smell yet, temps steady at 24-25c RH 45%, PPFD 850 & still watering every 2nd day with 1.5 gal & nutes, looks like this one is going to be a 130 day plant if not more, enjoy your sunday & week

The guy who is always pressing for more light is wondering if maybe you would be comfortable pumping that light up a little, to around 1000 ppfd? Might increase your density….

The guy who is always pressing for more light is wondering if maybe you would be comfortable pumping that light up a little, to around 1000 ppfd? Might increase your density….
every time i go past 850 PPFD the leaves curl up wards & taco & lose color & look like shit & don't prey, at 850 they're happy & prey till about a hour before lights out so i know they're in the proper DLI zone, it might be at 1000 PPFD measured with a better meter i have photon on android & calibrated to the light manufactures chart but probably still inacurate but works so i get a steady inacurate reading,

every time i go past 850 PPFD the leaves curl up wards & taco & lose color & look like shit & don't prey, at 850 they're happy & prey till about a hour before lights out so i know they're in the proper DLI zone, it might be at 1000 PPFD measured with a better meter i have photon on android & calibrated to the light manufactures chart but probably still inacurate but works so i get a steady inacurate reading,
Ah, you’ve already tried it. Gotcha. Good stuff. Ignore me. Lol.

well the Fat Bastard is done drying & jarred RH in the jars range from 61-66% trimmed & a weight of 256 grams or 9.1oz NICE!!!! i'm sure i'll lose a bit burping but not bad for a auto, one of my best so far, the Godzilla Cookies i grew last year was 9oz also so i'm happy, will do the usual Sunday update with the last plant of this grow the Godzilla Cookies, have a great eve & Merry Christmas

PS santa will be late, he is short one deer MMmmm!!

20231221_205425.jpg

well the Fat Bastard is done drying & jarred RH in the jars range from 61-66% trimmed & a weight of 256 grams or 9.1oz NICE!!!! i'm sure i'll lose a bit burping but not bad for a auto, one of my best so far, the Godzilla Cookies i grew last year was 9oz also so i'm happy, will do the usual Sunday update with the last plant of this grow the Godzilla Cookies, have a great eve & Merry Christmas

9+?!!! Wow, I knew it was big, I didn’t think she was that big. Congratulations!!!

9+?!!! Wow, I knew it was big, I didn’t think she was that big. Congratulations!!!
same here i thought about 5, probably around 8ish after burping, wish i could of done that with the DG, but happy with this one, a bit of larf from the lower inner buds but not much

week 15 & the GC is getting some fat buddage some amber on the sugar leaves & still drinking 1.5 gal every 2nd day, a completly different structure from the one i grew last year, i snipped the tips for some back building& had to pull down the outter buds it was getting to compacted in there i need to prune a bit more next grow, Merry Christmas to all

Back
Top Bottom