Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

Good morning everyone hope your weekend was a good one, week 13 and the last 2 plants are doing good the Fat Bastard is getting thick & all trichomes are cloudy with some amber so probably be chopped in a week or 2 i might need to support a few buds that are leaning pretty good, the Godzilla Cookies is not going to stretch out like last years but its starting to stack on some decent buds & had to tie/pull down quite a few buds along the outer edge to open her up to get some better light & air flow, the DG & FC x SN are drying out nice at 65-70% humidity & 17-19c & probably 4-8 more days to go, have a good day & week

What's going on with the FB? You ran out of those little blue necklaces? :)

What's going on with the FB? You ran out of those little blue necklaces? :)
Lol! excuse me sir those are hand crafted Mardi Gras necklaces with dollar store pipe cleaners & take a while to make & should have some done today, LMAO! but might try your bungi cord & bamboo stick method to hold up the leaners, i tried a slow dried tester of the FB last night & was not disappointed

GC has a great shape, and that Fat Bastard is trying to reach out and touch someone!
Lol! nice video now can't get that jingle out of my head!, yeah that GC is different than last years for sure the only thing im doing different is a weaker mix of the Chitosal but she's building some nice colas, tried a tester of the FB last night it kinda creeps up on you then you realize that you're not that stoned then reality kicks in & you're fried to the point where it don't think you're fried but you are fried if that makes any sense Lol!

well i installed my bud supports & instead of putting the bamboo sticks into the dirt i incorporated @Grand Daddy Black bungee cord technique & works well, nice & easy & quick, plant looks better

20231210_212326.jpg

20231210_205902.jpg

20231210_204850.jpg

20231210_203423.jpg

they be hanging for 8- 9 days so i removed all the large stock & did a test jaring with 30 grams in each jar for a few hours and the humidity between all are 64-74% so they'll stay in the jars to be burped & cured, i ended up with 110 grams for the FC x SN & 96.6 grams with the DG but will lose some with the burp & cure so Roughly 3.6 oz FC x SN & 3.2 oz DG, not bad but not to great but some of the best i've grown so far, have a good day

20231213_112247.jpg

Nice jar collection but dump out the ones over 70% and let them air out for a while. I never jar over 70% (I prefer 66-68% if I can get it) and I'd hate to see you lose anything to mold in there!
yeah they're sitting with the lids off & are going to get dumped & mixed till below 70 a few times a day, had a buddy by this afternoon & he smoked 2/3 of a joint & didn't move or say much for over a hour then he said he never smoked anything like that in his life so the DG must be pretty good

so with the Godzilla Cookies it probably going to be at least 4-6 weeks to finish & would delay part 2 of the winter grow so i picked up a 3x3 tent was going to get a 2x2 but buddy at the hydro store loves deer meat so picked this up for cheaper than a 2x2, installed the 2 100 watt lights i was using for side lights & will install the 4'' inline fan & should be good to go & also will use it as a dry tent , the house just reeked while drying the DG & FC x SN even though i'm legal to grow i just don't need to advertise like that, Cheers folks

Nice jar collection but dump out the ones over 70% and let them air out for a while. I never jar over 70% (I prefer 66-68% if I can get it) and I'd hate to see you lose anything to mold in there!
I agree!!! A LOT!!! At 70 in the jars that’s a constant burp and the chances of molding them rises dramatically!

Wow! The Godzilla Cookies looks awesome. That’s a serious plant there, great work! Perfectly sized for that tent. The harvest is awesome! I’d be super happy with that, especially considering the relative size of your plants. That’s maxing yield, imho. And see? You were close to me on the DG. I’d rather have your volume of real buds than my volume of littles. Lol! And yeah, I bet it stinks. Great job @con. Can’t wait to see the GC finish up.

time for the Fat Bastard to come down at day 93, did a rough trim & hung in the new tent hopefully i can get the temps & humidity dialed in, shewas a sticky one, the GC has the other tent to herself for now

That's one hell of a harvest con, with buds so heavy you can barely hold them up without using your fist! :bravo:
Thanks Shed, she has some weight to this one, going to drop another seed of her soon, i'm sure this one will be over 5 oz, a good test run for the new tent

Back
Top Bottom