Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

Lmao! @con - first, what a jerk for embarrassing my Double Grape with a thumb shot of your gorgeous buds. I can hear my Double Grape all the way from the drying room crying their teeny tiny little tears…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Of course I jest. Con, this grow is simply stupendous. All of them turned out amazingly well. I dare say your DG has fatter buds than the Fat Bastard? Hard to tell. But what great and fat colas you got, especially for plants that are all relatively short. Awesome grow. Very impressive.
Thank you @Jon, sorry i couldn't resist a little poke :cheesygrinsmiley: i still think you'll end up with more weight, the FB is packing on some serious bud & dwarfs the DG, i just got to get through this week i could chop both the DG & FC x SN now but just need a bit more amber, i'm guessing the DG is going to be close to 2 & a hard stretch for 3 oz but the FB i think 6+ & FC x SN 3+ oz, this grow is turning out better than i thought with the shaky start

Oh yeah - what’s the story with the necklace? Are those blue Mardi Gras beads?
Lol! the dollar store only had pink yellow or blue pipe cleaners, Mardi Gras Lol would be nice to see a pair!

Evening Folks day 86-87 & the DG & FC x SN are at the point where i like my trichomes to be so chop chop & a rough trim, these buds are of a nice size but love the buds on the FC x SN they're as fat as a beer can, here is the DG first

and here is the FC x SN

i had to put my drying rack to the back part of the house (the laundry room) i can control the temps better so sitting at 17-18c with 68-70ish RH i'm not buggering up this dry like last winter, so now have lots of room in the tent now & will let the pots dry out a bit & do a a rootopsy as Shed would say, kinda curious to see what the roots did with the coco coir pots & their growth & then reamend & have them for round 2 as soon as the FB & GC are done

and here is the FC x SN

Freeken Brilliant :adore:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Nice fatties, con!

Nice growing. :Rasta:

Wow. Just wow. That, my friend, is a quality auto harvest. Those colas and buds are amazing. You got FAAAAT. Excellent work. And your Double Grape is incredible. I just got done trimming mine and I’m so jealous of your buds. That’s what it’s supposed to be! Your trim will take five damn minutes! I’m so impressed @con. Brilliant work by you. Congratulations!

Wow. Just wow. That, my friend, is a quality auto harvest. Those colas and buds are amazing. You got FAAAAT. Excellent work. And your Double Grape is incredible. I just got done trimming mine and I’m so jealous of your buds. That’s what it’s supposed to be! Your trim will take five damn minutes! I’m so impressed @con. Brilliant work by you. Congratulations!
Hey so do you think the side lights added bulk and density? Sure looks like it.

and here is the FC x SN

Btw - is that a two headed bud in that one picture?!!

and here is the FC x SN

All so huge! What a plant!

Hey so do you think the side lights added bulk and density? Sure looks like it.
hey @Jon thanks, i think they did help with bulk & density these buds are solid & will be using them again

Back
Top Bottom