Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

and here is the FC x SN

Looking real good fam, nice and chunky. Love the color too ✊🏾

Afternoon Folks was just looking at the Fat Bastard & noticed some new growth on a couple buds ? i've never seen this before, even getting new pistils? any idea's? Thanks

Foxtailing, huh?
It's not happening on the other buds?
Are these ones closest to the light?
Hey @Melville Hobbes its only on 3 of the tallest buds my temps shot up tp 29c a couple nights ago & didn't hear the alarm, Fox tailing Hmmm, will it harm the buds ? yes the ones closest to the lights should i move my light up ? when i chopped my 2 plants i also increased light power, EDIT: so i lowered the light power back to where it was a few days ago, guess it was to much stress

con, I've never seen thin long hairs like that before. Are they pistils?

con, I've never seen thin long hairs like that before. Are they pistils?
depend on what hairs you are talking about the pistil looking ones right on the buds or the cat hair Lol! im guessing you're seeing some cat hair

Cat hair!

No fair! 😁

I was thinking of the heat from the light, but I think I've heard of light intensity causing it too.
They won't harm your buds, and some growers like the additional mass. I don't like them, personally. They can make it harder to judge when to harvest.

I was thinking of the heat from the light, but I think I've heard of light intensity causing it too.
They won't harm your buds, and some growers like the additional mass. I don't like them, personally. They can make it harder to judge when to harvest.
yeah i don't think it was the lights i bumped them up 50 PPFD which put the total to 930 PPFD according to my phone app (they didn't like anything past 900 previously) but a few nights ago my temps went up to 28-29c for probably 4-7 hours, but if the foxtails wont hurt it no problem then, have a good evening:volcano-smiley:

Whoa! Belated congratulations on those two beautiful harvests con... :bravo:. Those flowers are fat and obv really sticky from the scissor hash pic, and there's no question that this is the Improved 3.0 grow for sure! I'd like to get halfway to that with mine. :thumb:

Nifty weight bench drying rack. :)
Thanks Shed a few fat buds on there just hope that the new drying room does a better job than last years dry & so far it's more stable with temps & humidity, the multi purpose drying rack is also good for laundry Lol!, i'm sure you'll do just fine with your autos

good evening folks i reamended my 2 pots that where just harvested & looked at the roots to see how they did with the coco coir pots & they where both to the bottom of the big pots & through the coco pot sides and bottoms but some got ripped off of the 7 gal while removing same as the sides, they filled the pots nice for kinda being air pruned, will i use the coir pots again? yeah i will but up pot sooner just to reduce the chance of shock & easier to water as a seedling, figured i'd use the cannon power shot for some good clear pics Lol! i just suck at taking pictures no matter what camera i use, when i start the next grow/journal i'll show how i amended my soil for reuse, first 4-5 pics are the DG & last 3 are the FC x SN, have a chill eve

IMG_1486.JPG

IMG_1488.JPG

IMG_1489.JPG

IMG_1490.JPG

IMG_1492.JPG

IMG_1502.JPG

IMG_1503.JPG

IMG_1501.JPG

good evening folks i reamended my 2 pots that where just harvested & looked at the roots to see how they did with the coco coir pots & they where both to the bottom of the pots & through the coco pot sides and bottoms but some got ripped off while removing same as the sides, they filled the pots nice for kinda being air pruned, will i use the coir pots again? yeah i will but up pot sooner just to reduce the chance of shock & easier to water as a seedling, figured i'd use the cannon power shot for some good clear pics Lol! i just suck at taking pictures no matter what camera i use, when i start the next grow/journal i'll show how i amended my soil for reuse, first 4-5 pics are the DG & last 3 are the FC x SN, have a chill eve

IMG_1486.JPG

IMG_1488.JPG

IMG_1489.JPG

IMG_1490.JPG

IMG_1492.JPG

IMG_1502.JPG

IMG_1503.JPG

IMG_1501.JPG
Did you put it in macro mode?

I love checking out them roots afterwards. Let's me know what I was doing right or wrong.
Hey OGpapa i was curious to see them, it was my first time with the coco coir pots & didn't plant soon enough so they got air pruned & took a while to take off but ended up decent in the end, the beginning of this journal shows it, good info on what not to do Lol! thanks for popping in

Back
Top Bottom