Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.1

Nice save! :welldone:
yeah i think i might of fuc_d up the Grappa by damaging one of the Cotyledon (not sure if i spelt it right) leaves its barely hanging on but the other seems ok, did i just kill this plant or will/can survive ? or should i start a new one ? damage on the left side of the pics

20231219_170522.jpg

20231219_170608.jpg

Cotyledon. :)

I've had single cot plants do just fine, so I would let it grow for a while. I think that only damage to the next set of leaves might be a problem.
Thank you Shed, i hope it'll be ok, i need to learn to slow down a bit

good evening folks question for those who use dynomyco i've read & watched their vids & went over their site & other sites and all i can find is how to use during transplant & post transplant no info on just mixing it in while you're prepping your soil, so while prepping for my 5&7 gal pots i added 30 grams to both sizes is that going to be enough or over kill? do you folks just use it at transplant or post transplant or add while prepping your soil & how much do or would use for a 5 & 7 gal pot ? Thanks

I sprinkle it on the outside of the peat puck when I go into the solo cup, and I mix 1 tsp/gallon into the soil on transplant from that point on. It's too expensive for me to mix it at their recommended 4tsp/gallon, nor do I understand why it would be 4x more for the initial planting soil vs the transplanting soil.
yeah i found their mix ratio & say 1/4 cup for 1.5 gal, i'm sure the 30 grams i put in will work fine its just mixed in the soil for the cups as with the big pots

Cotyledon. :)

I've had single cot plants do just fine, so I would let it grow for a while. I think that only damage to the next set of leaves might be a problem.
I concur with the Shedster and would let it grow. Prolly end up being a beautiful swan 🦢. lol CL🍀

I love @DYNOMYCO

@Keffka (and I’m inclined to agree with almost all his myco thoughts) reckons divide the manufactures recommended doses by 10 or more and reuse the myco colony from the original roots for the next grow. Its recyclable basically.(the 10x is my words in Keffka’s mouth - sorry dude you weren’t that explicit to my memory)

LA - Light addict swears by near free charity myco in the UK.

Dynomyco is a multi myco so cool
And Israeli so they take agroscience really serious. But its expensive in the US and Europe. Here I pay grey market 50% more than retail.

Divide how ever much you think by ten. When up potting we shake roots over each other and put a tea spoon of it directly below the roots of the new plant

If you made a myco colony why would you need to make more by adding more?

Basically.

I love @DYNOMYCO

@Keffka (and I’m inclined to agree with almost all his myco thoughts) reckons divide the manufactures recommended doses by 10 or more and reuse the myco colony from the original roots for the next grow. Its recyclable basically.(the 10x is my words in Keffka’s mouth - sorry dude you weren’t that explicit to my memory)

LA - Light addict swears by near free charity myco in the UK.

Dynomyco is a multi myco so cool
And Israeli so they take agroscience really serious. But its expensive in the US and Europe. Here I pay grey market 50% more than retail.

Divide how ever much you think by ten. When up potting we shake roots over each other and put a tea spoon of it directly below the roots of the new plant

If you made a myco colony why would you need to make more by adding more?

Basically.

thanks for the info, they all should be fine then

Myco needs literally one single spore to colonize an entire forest. Myco suppliers don’t want you to know that because then you’ll end up like me, never using the whole bottle up before it expires. I spent 15$ on myco 2 or 3 years ago and have grown a lot of plants since then. I technically don’t even need to buy another bottle because I keep a rootball that has spores in it.

@Melville Hobbes @InTheShed myself, and someone else I think, had a conversation about how myco doesn’t just disappear. It may go dormant or may pull back in a grow but it doesn’t just float out of the medium. Once conditions are correct, it comes back online

The thing about supplier directions for myco is, they want to A) make sure you use up the product quickly, which is why they’ll even recommend you use it in between transplants in your water source, which doesn’t make sense but I digress. (B) they want to make sure it works for you. When you use less, you have less room for error and can upset the balance. When you have more, that’s more chances to be successful.

The thing about myco is though, it takes time to establish. It takes at least 2 weeks to link up with the plant and colonize. It takes another 2 weeks to really fill out and get things going. If you checkout the magic mushroom journals you’ll see similar. It takes time for the myco to grow out and establish, but once it does, it’s all in. During this time it’s important to keep available P away.

This time it takes is why you’ll see the most benefit from adding it to your sprouts. I like to roll my seeds in it, then cut in a little of my used soil. Don’t bother adding it at the end of veg, it’s not worth it, especially with the premium priced products. If cost isn’t a big deal then go ahead, especially for long flower sativas

Myco needs literally one single spore to colonize an entire forest. Myco suppliers don’t want you to know that because then you’ll end up like me, never using the whole bottle up before it expires. I spent 15$ on myco 2 or 3 years ago and have grown a lot of plants since then. I technically don’t even need to buy another bottle because I keep a rootball that has spores in it.

@Melville Hobbes @InTheShed myself, and someone else I think, had a conversation about how myco doesn’t just disappear. It may go dormant or may pull back in a grow but it doesn’t just float out of the medium. Once conditions are correct, it comes back online

The thing about supplier directions for myco is, they want to A) make sure you use up the product quickly, which is why they’ll even recommend you use it in between transplants in your water source, which doesn’t make sense but I digress. (B) they want to make sure it works for you. When you use less, you have less room for error and can upset the balance. When you have more, that’s more chances to be successful.

The thing about myco is though, it takes time to establish. It takes at least 2 weeks to link up with the plant and colonize. It takes another 2 weeks to really fill out and get things going. If you checkout the magic mushroom journals you’ll see similar. It takes time for the myco to grow out and establish, but once it does, it’s all in. During this time it’s important to keep available P away.

This time it takes is why you’ll see the most benefit from adding it to your sprouts. I like to roll my seeds in it, then cut in a little of my used soil. Don’t bother adding it at the end of veg, it’s not worth it, especially with the premium priced products. If cost isn’t a big deal then go ahead, especially for long flower sativas
Thanks @Keffka then with what i put in should be good, is it a good idea to water my empty pots to get it going while waiting for my plants to grow before transplant ?

Thanks @Keffka then with what i put in should be good, is it a good idea to water my empty pots to get it going while waiting for my plants to grow before transplant ?

Mel got it.. the current myco technology we have sees us using what’s called endomycorrhizae. This type of myco requires living roots to be able to colonize. This is why I put it on my seeds so the tap root comes in contact asap.

Getting your medium moist in your pots ahead of time is a good practice for bacteria/microbes. It will get the life moving and grooving in your soil so when the plant settles in the environment is already alive and working

Mel got it.. the current myco technology we have sees us using what’s called endomycorrhizae. This type of myco requires living roots to be able to colonize. This is why I put it on my seeds so the tap root comes in contact asap.

Getting your medium moist in your pots ahead of time is a good practice for bacteria/microbes. It will get the life moving and grooving in your soil so when the plant settles in the environment is already alive and working
i have some Dynomyco left over so i'll put some on the roots when i transplant & i will also be using Microbial Mass which is supposed to compliment endomycorrhiza so i'll moisten my soil in the final pots with it about a week before transplant i'm also using it now when watering the seedlings Thanks again

i have some Dynomyco left over so i'll put some on the roots when i transplant & i will also be using Microbial Mass which is supposed to compliment endomycorrhiza so i'll moisten my soil in the final pots with it about a week before transplant i'm also using it now when watering the seedlings Thanks again

That’s about perfect.. You want to keep the pots moist enough to keep stuff moving but not wet. That way when you do transplant in you can water the plant in without drowning everything.

You’re already all over the correct path. You’re making changes and preparations before the plants are in the container which is the best way. You want to avoid a situation where you have to react, by making sure everything is taken care of ahead of time.

Is this the journal it’ll be in? I’m already tagged in here so I’ll check it out as you go

Did I get it a little bit right Keffka?! It was in the old foggy memory banks but that seems like what you told me before?

Awesome if so!

Back
Top Bottom