Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.1

That’s about perfect.. You want to keep the pots moist enough to keep stuff moving but not wet. That way when you do transplant in you can water the plant in without drowning everything.

You’re already all over the correct path. You’re making changes and preparations before the plants are in the container which is the best way. You want to avoid a situation where you have to react, by making sure everything is taken care of ahead of time.

Is this the journal it’ll be in? I’m already tagged in here so I’ll check it out as you go
yes this is the journal , glad to have you follow along

Did I get it a little bit right Keffka?! It was in the old foggy memory banks but that seems like what you told me before?

Awesome if so!

Yep.. I’m not sure about the specific numbers but the idea is there and that’s the point that matters.

yes this is the journal , glad to have you follow along

Np.. any other myco or microbe questions feel free to tag me.. I get a lot of notifications for a lot of journals so make sure you tag me so I know you’re asking me, or send me a PM if you want. Good luck!

week 1 & last grow i hit them with to much light & now i let them stretch a bit to much & should be easier to train, both of my Blackberry Moon Rocks did not germinate but no problems with the Blimburn Gelato x Purple Punch & Gorilla Glue, the GG will replace the BBMR, the Fat Bastard is severly stunted for some reason so i've just started to crack another, other than that all but 1 are looking good, Merry Christmas Everone

IMG_9518.jpeg
IMG_9519.jpeg
Live pictures. Watched last night as well but explaining the plot nuances to my four year old daughter was a distraction so a cheeky rewatch on Christmas night

Still the best Christmas movie evaaaa!

Lampoons
Home Alone

The father the son and the holy ghost of Christmas movies 🤣

IMG_9518.jpeg
IMG_9519.jpeg
Live pictures. Watched last night as well but explaining the plot nuances to my four year old daughter was a distraction so a cheeky rewatch on Christmas night

Lampoons
Home Alone

Awesome love the space man by the tv, i'll be watching it on video on demand, you guys enjoy your day

A question for anyone here about ph meter calibration i have a vivosun 4 in 1 digital meter & using the calibration powder (generic brand) 6.86-4.01 & 9.18 & with the meter when going through the calibration it starts with the 6.86 then says calibrated for 6.86 then when doing the 4.01 after pressing the calibration button again it says calibrated to 4.01 then the 9.18 it goes that sequence would i still be able to calibrate with a different brand a straight liquid at a ph 7 not 6.86 & 4 not 4.01 and skip the 9 would it be calibrated or would it be off or do i have to use the 6.86 & 4.01 & 9.18, @Bill284 you're a vivosun man any opinions?

A question for anyone here about ph meter calibration i have a vivosun 4 in 1 digital meter & using the calibration powder (generic brand) 6.86-4.01 & 9.18 & with the meter when going through the calibration it starts with the 6.86 then says calibrated for 6.86 then when doing the 4.01 after pressing the calibration button again it says calibrated to 4.01 then the 9.18 it goes that sequence would i still be able to calibrate with a different brand a straight liquid at a ph 7 not 6.86 & 4 not 4.01 and skip the 9 would it be calibrated or would it be off or do i have to use the 6.86 & 4.01 & 9.18, @Bill284 you're a vivosun man any opinions?
Good morning Buddy. :ciao:
I only use the 686 and 401.;)
Never used anything else.
I believe it has to be as close to the number as possible in order to provide an accurate calibration.
Otherwise your measurements will be off.:Namaste:
Let me look into that.
I'll get back if I find a different answer. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I use an only Ph tester from BlueLab. It needs 4.01 and 7 to calibrate, pictured.

image.jpg

Obviously use what your pen says but a couple of times on calibrations its meant to ask for 4.01 the first calibration (you can use 10 if you regularly expect to be testing 8+)

Anyway you go first with the low (4.01) or the high (10) and it recognises the wide discrepancy and calibrates and second dip you give it the 7.0 to finish.

Mine has got confused before. Reading about it I think its because I wasn’t careful enough about cleaning it and soaking it in KCI solution for at least a few hours before calibration.

It gets confused. Who doesn’t!

I’d suggest a thorough earbud/q tip clean and if you can a soak in KCI solution first. If not - try the clean and re test.

Hope that helps!

Nick

I use an only Ph tester from BlueLab. It needs 4.01 and 7 to calibrate, pictured.

image.jpg

Obviously use what your pen says but a couple of times on calibrations its meant to ask for 4.01 the first calibration (you can use 10 if you regularly expect to be testing 8+)

Anyway you go first with the low (4.01) or the high (10) and it recognises the wide discrepancy and calibrates and second dip you give it the 7.0 to finish.

Mine has got confused before. Reading about it I think its because I wasn’t careful enough about cleaning it and soaking it in KCI solution for at least a few hours before calibration.

It gets confused. Who doesn’t!

I’d suggest a thorough earbud/q tip clean and of you can a soak in KCI solution first. If not - try the clean and re test.

Hope that helps!

Nick
Thanks Nick

Thanks Nick
My first test after like two months between calibrations I had a glass of already mixed nutes I’d been feeding a few days. I was expecting say 6.1. It read 4.0 🤣

I was like that’s impossible! Whilst heart pounding have I killed all my plants 😂

It was ok - it read 6.1. I know mine drifts upwards when it goes out so I’d been feeding at what the pen said was 5.5 for about a week. Offset they were getting close to 5.8 which is what we go for.

(I need to Ph down from 6.1 to 5.8 every day so it was correct)

My first test after like two months between calibrations I had a glass of already mixed nutes I’d been feeding a few days. I was expecting say 6.1. It read 4.0 🤣

I was like that’s impossible! Whilst heart pounding have I killed all my plants 😂

It was ok - it read 6.1. I know mine drifts upwards when it goes out so I’d been feeding at what the pen said was 5.5 for about a week. Offset they were getting close to 5.8 which is what we go for.

(I need to Ph down from 6.1 to 5.8 every day so it was correct)
ya got lucky, @Bill284 thanks for looking into it but no need now thanks again i just came back from the hydro store i use & they don't carry the solutions i use just the 4-7 & 9, but he's a cool dude & researched the vivosun meter i have a & found that i have to use the 4.01 & 6.86 & 9.18 so instead of running around looking for the solution he gave me a deal on a new pen that just uses the 7 & says its a better ph tester so i bought it, thanks again everyone

ya got lucky, @Bill284 thanks for looking into it but no need now thanks again i just came back from the hydro store i use & they don't carry the solutions i use just the 4-7 & 9, but he's a cool dude & researched the vivosun meter i have a & found that i have to use the 4.01 & 6.86 & 9.18 so instead of running around looking for the solution he gave me a deal on a new pen that just uses the 7 & says its a better ph tester so i bought it, thanks again everyone
You guys….if you can access the Zon, don’t make it so complicated. I buy these three at a time. $9 each. Each has the calibration powders and clear instructions as well as an extra set of batteries. Not once have I ever calibrated one. It’s always accurate as hell. You see my plants - ph issues is one thing I never have. The one I’m using now has lasted 7 months. It’s the best cheap one out there imo.

IMG_4083.jpeg

IMG_9518.jpeg
IMG_9519.jpeg

Lampoons
Home Alone

Welcome to the party pal
I used one 6 years ago & stopped when I started using rainwater.

Back
Top Bottom