Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

Hey Cav, over the past two years I've tried a LOT of strains, everything from high test to mid test and pures and hybrids and different blends of hybrid. I just got ahold of some Guava D that is heads and shoulder above the other's for my givens (mangled backbone). A couple of puffs and I can do anything. The sativa's right there if you need to get things done, the blend let's me plug in the guitar, turn up the phones and write music and the Indica is right there anytime I want a nap. And it lasts for hours. I got an ounce about a month and a half ago and I still have more than half. I was going through an ounce a month with everything else. I mean I built a house with just two other, older guys with a fractured skull then got another lump just for good measure, I should be blazing through it faster, not slower I would think.

Only other one that came close to this was Light Saber but it's impossible to get, always out of stock.

Guava D I haven't heard of it do you know the breeder? I'm in the same boat at least a oz per month. I'm running 5 different strains all together between flower, veg, and seedling rooms. Just trying to find 1 or 2 that work, but if I can find a few more to work into the rotation that would be awesome. Thanks for the info Busted!!!

Guava D I haven't heard of it do you know the breeder? I'm in the same boat at least a oz per month. I'm running 5 different strains all together between flower, veg, and seedling rooms. Just trying to find 1 or 2 that work, but if I can find a few more to work into the rotation that would be awesome. Thanks for the info Busted!!!

I got it from the dispensary and I'm planning a visit this week just to find out for myself so I will pass it on. Nothing special about smell or taste, just a nice earthy weed essence, reminds me of the old days. Now that I think, it's the clarity of thought you retain with this that stands out, also.

No worries. This has made me examine it a little closer and I'm more impressed. I just realized I've never taken more than two hits off the bong. I was thinking the other day as good as it was, I remember the same but better in the old days. I'm going to smoke a bone and see what gives. Tomorrow I'll either wake up with plucked plants, a written symphony or my head stuck to the keyboard and this still un-posted. Better hit the button, first.

Just reached into the quarter ounce satchel I've been pilfering out of and out came this. The buds seem a little airy, but they're huge and break up perfectly when you grind it, no dust and not much compaction when you roll. Nice solid joint, nice air flow. The buds in the other quarter were the same. I've still got two sealed. This is just the tip of a cola from the looks of it.

1008181855a.jpg

Welcome Lewy!!! Thank you she has surprised me for sure nothing slows her down. She went from the sweetest butterscotch I've ever smelled to now being pure skunk!!! Hope you're enjoying your day!!!

Well I'm definitely going to order some of that now you've mentioned butterscotch! I had Caramella hash in Amsterdam it was a nice sweet smoke. Which seed company did you get the beans from?

Homegrown Fantaseeds. It was my first ever purchase and so far I'm glad I made the choice I did. I can't wait to try the smoke should be going into flower in about 3ish weeks. Just waiting for a different strain to finish. You can't start a story of smoking Caramella hash in Amsterdam without finishing lol. Just kidding.

Good morning 420fam hope everyone got a good night of rest. I popped my head in the veg closet this morning to check on the ladies. Wow Blue Collar looks like she was started weeks ahead of the others. Alien Og and Teflon Don both woke praying to the light God's. I will post pics after I get back from cutting fire wood. It's my little way of helping out the less fortunate in my area can't offer $ but I can offer a warm winter. Have a good day!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days been super busy helping the church down the road cut fire wood for those in need this winter. I can't wait for the wife to get up so I can pull the girls out and snap some pics. Came in from cutting wood last night checked on the ladies Blue Collar still had droopy leaves even after her watering the day before. Her leaves were way past the edges of the solo cup so she was transplanted into a 3gal fabric pot and watered in with H2O ph6.5. She was already getting root bound after only 10days in the solo cup. Alien Og is just behind Blue Collar size wise will probably have to transplant in the next week. Last but not least Teflon Don still the smallest of the 3 but also the only sativa dominate out of the group. Nice and compact with dark green leaves. All 3 girls received their first drinks of ph6.5 h2o on Wednesday. Will have pics up as soon as the wife gets up. Enjoy your Friday 420 fam!!!!

Back
Top Bottom