Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

How's it going LH? What kind of pup is that in your profile pic if you don't mind? I'm a huge dog lover I have 3 pits myself 1 is still a pup he's only 3 1/2 months and a handful.

I grew up with nothing but rots it's the only breed my dad would have in his house. I love them to, but I gotta say pits have my heart their loyalty and love is out of this world.

How's it going LH? What kind of pup is that in your profile pic if you don't mind? I'm a huge dog lover I have 3 pits myself 1 is still a pup he's only 3 1/2 months and a handful.
Wonderful my man, thanks for asking! Plants are looking like they're off to a good start!

She's an American bully...by far the most well mannered and beautiful dog I've ever owned - she's a super sweetheart. And my first pit at that.

Put a bid in for a french bulldog about a year ago for me and the lady thats supposed to be here in the next 6-12 months, really hoping for a blue as the genetics are pretty promising! Not sure how I'll like the little guy but we'll see LOL. They really are a mans best friend!

Here's the new pup he's a light chocolate tri,and hard to take pics of. A blue frenchie would be so beautiful!!!
IMG_20181021_1952425_rewind.1.jpg
IMG_20181021_1953565_rewind.jpg

I grew up with nothing but rots it's the only breed my dad would have in his house. I love them to, but I gotta say pits have my heart their loyalty and love is out of this world.

Rott was best dog I’ve ever had! Not wanting to possibly compare constantly I went with others I knew I loved, boxers. Was a hard decision between boxer and pit.
Pits are awesome best friends also.
My favorite breeds right there, and those that fear them just because of breed haven’t met any properly raised. Many believe false beliefs associated with the breeds also.

Here's the new pup he's a light chocolate tri,and hard to take pics of. A blue frenchie would be so beautiful!!!
IMG_20181021_1952425_rewind.1.jpg
IMG_20181021_1953565_rewind.jpg
Oh MY, he's a cutie! That color is perfect!

That rott is a big girl also, and pretty! They're awful spoiled aren't they?

Father and son they’ve both passed(old age), the father was almost 12 & son was 10yrs end of last year.
Got a mutt(min pin x cattle dog) for now probably going back to the rott though in the next year or two.
D84FD7DC-BFAE-465F-BD9F-0C57012769E3.jpeg
D84FD7DC-BFAE-465F-BD9F-0C57012769E3.jpeg

Well I got a package in the mail today that's going to make choosing what I'm going to run next that much harder.
IMG_20181022_1344321_rewind.2.jpg

We have Warrior Kush f3: Sweet Tooth x Banner#3/Afghani by Purpose Genetics
Hurkle x 9lb Hammer: by Jinx-Proof Genetics
Banana Breath x Napalm Og f2: by fireintheholegenetics
Elephant Stomper x Leeroy Tk: by fireintheholegenetics
Grandpa's Gelato: by ? I'll do some research and find out.
Warriors Tonic: by Purpose Genetics. It's my first cbd strain at 1:1 thc/cbd

A CBD strain would be nice med, but warrior Kush and the B.B. x N.O. Sound SOOO tasty and nice. I dropped 3 Banana Sativa beans Sat. got my fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom