Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

Many autos are smaller plants, and they seem slower at first from what I remember. Only ran a few I’ve liked, but as I said were small and inconsistent results. Any large ones I’ve grown or tried from others weren’t very potent that don’t mean they don’t exist (like Bigfoot lol). Should most def clone the Alien no question. I’ve had lots of good results from TGA, but had a few hermie incidents and shy’d away a bit. Not saying I wouldn’t run their gear just blows dropping that kind of cash and having issues or finding no stable stock out of a group of 6+. Way more good than bad though and great tasting fire always!

Thanks for the heads up bro!! I will watch the Teflon Don closely for hermies, I hope it gets most of its genetics from the ChemDawg side. Either way should be some fire. I've heard nothing but good about the Alien Og and only had 1 bean so I gotta clone her lol.

Many autos are smaller plants, and they seem slower at first from what I remember. Only ran a few I’ve liked, but as I said were small and inconsistent results. Any large ones I’ve grown or tried from others weren’t very potent that don’t mean they don’t exist (like Bigfoot lol). Should most def clone the Alien no question. I’ve had lots of good results from TGA, but had a few hermie incidents and shy’d away a bit. Not saying I wouldn’t run their gear just blows dropping that kind of cash and having issues or finding no stable stock out of a group of 6+. Way more good than bad though and great tasting fire always!

Good info to keep in mind im running some Jesus Og myself right now my first of sorts.. Went with subcool bc my buddy had grown the vortex and it was beyond phenomenal (especially being a sativa lover). What tga strains did u try?

Between me and a close buddy who’s thumbs probably greener than mine without looking through old journals etc -
Spacedawg(great smoke have ran since it first hit the market it may have been remade though as we didn’t find a comparable keeper female when we got a pack a while back to find a male), Plush berry(wasn’t very impressed another guy found what he called a “keeper” but had herms in his pack and I believe we had one out of a pack that didn’t herm or was fairly stable would have to look) , JTR(great smoke this was early on and we lost a very very nice specimen(hard pheno to clone others cloned no problem) otherwise it would still be in rotation), Marion berry(good smoke ran a few cycles), Jesus O.G.(good smoke found a couple herms), Agent Orange(great smoke ran a few cycles early on but seemed to stress easier than our other plants could’ve been us possibly), Cuvée(decent smoke but didn’t live up to the hype for me), Dairy Queen(good smoke but found a very special lady in Blue Cheese from Big Buddha at same time which is still in rotation 8+yrs now), Querkle(good smoke) Mickey Kush(good smoke made a few rotations), Quantum Kush(great smoke made a few rotations), Qleaner(decent smoke), Vortex(ok smoke but I kept comparing it to Apollo(ours was from another source)which I liked much more and we ran for 5+yrs).

Think that’s all
That’s from memory and by decent I mean most people liked the smoke just didn’t stack up to others in rotation enough for more cycles to see if dialed in was worth switching out for something(only so much room).
Also these are my opinions and you or others may have different thoughts, taste, and/or results or find a special pheno that we didn’t. Keep that in mind.

From the research I've done you have a better chance of hermies from feminized seeds. Sub only does regs because he doesn't believe in interrupting nature by using chemicals like sts. At least that's what I've gathered.

IMO(that’s all it is) sub is an excellent breeder and was mentored by one of the best Vic High from what I understand. Scout is correct about Feminized seeds also, they’re more prone to herms I believe mostly because of messing with the genetics(trying to exclude chromosomes) as opposed to selective natural breeding. Not to say you’re sure to find herms in fem seeds just more probable. Again my opinion and my personal experiences.
Plushberry was when I was newer to hydro probably first 5-10 cycles but had done much research and had grown soil for some time already(you can look up that grow on here although I don’t believe I finished reporting, I believe I got frustrated and dipped out). I continued hydro through a few more cycles to prove to myself that it wasn’t just me, and later talked to the other guy who said he had problems also(not sure of their skill level not that close just seen them in shop at times and overheard them talking about plush so I asked).
Me and my friends have all continued to use TGA Subcool and believe even with the couple of issues they have a very good track record as I said always fire. I just don’t push their gear quite like I did beforehand and like I said bought less of their genetics and tried some other breeders out. You can’t totally rule out environmental stress etc as some plants are more easily stress triggered ; as many runs as we’ve ran if the room is right and don’t see a misstep on our parts we don’t bother over thinking the situation. We have many choices of proven genetics that run flawlessly and a method to the madness that we feel is proven to produce quality and quantity. If it don’t work on that program it isn’t for us, that simple. Search this and other forums or the web for more info on Jesus O.G. that’s what I would do if in your shoes.

Hope the sprouts are doing well! So what are the genetics behind the Teflon Don? I did a quick search and came back empty, just curious. In pics it looks super indica, beautiful plants w/fat stubby leaves!

It's actually a test strain that's why you couldn't find any info. I tried when I got the beans, came back empty as well. But as far as genetics I do know it's ChemDawg x GrandPooBah.

Very nice, ChemDawg is an old favorite while Grand Poobah sounds tasty and intriguing.

From the research I've done you have a better chance of hermies from feminized seeds. Sub only does regs because he doesn't believe in interrupting nature by using chemicals like sts. At least that's what I've gathered.

Cav420 when did you change to a moderator!? Lol I was so confused the other day like who is this! Ahaha great job bro, and I hope all is well !

Cav420 when did you change to a moderator!? Lol I was so confused the other day like who is this! Ahaha great job bro, and I hope all is well !
Same here I was like am I wrong? Am I trip’n?
Lol glad someone else noticed

You caught me Dutch, sorry bro I was going to tell you but got busy, my grow light took a crap. I made the switch just yesterday, still transitioning. Hope all is well in your world brother.

You caught me Dutch, sorry bro I was going to tell you but got busy, my grow light took a crap. I made the switch just yesterday, still transitioning. Hope all is well in your world brother.
Hey man hopefully you get a kickass new light setup! All is well and green over here just staying lifted you know! Blunt ?:passitleft:

It's all volunteer work my friend. I'm a disabled vet, and this wonderful community took me in with arms wide open. You guys picked me up when I was down, and gave me purpose again. So this is my way to give back to everyone here. I don't have much $, but I have tons of time to give lol.

Back
Top Bottom