Mixed Grow: Rugburn OG, Cookie Ox & Double Banana Sherbert

Sourcerer

Howdy!

Decided to try out some new strains to me, Rugburn OG and Cookie Ox from Rare Dankness and Double Banana Sherbert (Crocketts Sour Banana Sherbert x Karmas Strawberry Banana Cream) from the Plug.

13 of 15 seeds sprouted and was planted in coco on friday, three days ago so its not to much to see- so far...

I got 3 CO, 4 ROG and 5 DBS over ground. The DBS is in the pink pots in the middle.

Enjoy!:)

Attachments

• 20190120_120559.jpg
    20190120_120559.jpg
    728.9 KB · Views: 193
Thanks, Angry Bird

My plan is to create something like a three course dinner (with dessert for starter AND dessert. Im kind of a dessert person:)), with the Double Banana Sherbert as a starter with 70% Sativa, the Rugburn as the main course (A gentleman always prefers a good OG for dinner) and the Cookie Ox to settle down before sleep as its a 90% indica, build of Bubba and Cookies.

First growth in a few years even bought a new Quantum Board LED light (HLG 600H) for my 5x5 tent... Cannot have more than 6 plants in flower, legal reasons, so the plan is to pick 2 of each and veg the Cookie Ox for a week longer than the others as it should finish a bit faster.

Cant find any good info about the Plug. Its as fairly new seedbank. Anyone with any experience?

Thanks, Angry Bird

My plan is to create something like a three course dinner (with dessert for starter AND dessert. Im kind of a dessert person:)), with the Double Banana Sherbert as a starter with 70% Sativa, the Rugburn as the main course (A gentleman always prefers a good OG for dinner) and the Cookie Ox to settle down before sleep as its a 90% indica, build of Bubba and Cookies.

First growth in a few years even bought a new Quantum Board LED light (HLG 600H) for my 5x5 tent... Cannot have more than 6 plants in flower, legal reasons, so the plan is to pick 2 of each and veg the Cookie Ox for a week longer than the others as it should finish a bit faster.

Cant find any good info about the Plug. Its as fairly new seedbank. Anyone with any experience?

Quick update 8 days since the seed popped and they all look good and grow quite all right. Roots started to come through the bottom holes in the pots after a few days and its only one Rugburn OG and Cookie Ox which not have shown roots on the bottom. Given them pure destilled water with ph 5,8 for the first day, before a gave them some Superthrive in the second feeding. Also been feeding carefully with a spray with distilled water, 5,8ph and Canna Rhizotonic (1/4 of recommended
20190127_070123.jpg
20190127_071918.jpg
strength) a few times a day. Today I feed them with 100 ppm of Jungle Juice Micro and 100ppm of CalMag. I`ll start feeding with Iguana Juice and some other stuff sometimes during next week. Have increased the temperature gradually from 23 to 27 C. probably not the most interesting post, but at least I have 5 Double Banana Sherbet, 4 Rugburn OG and 3 Cookie Ox going and looking healthy:)
20190127_070123.jpg
20190127_071918.jpg
20190127_072128.jpg

hopping on. good grows to you!

Thanks, Angry Bird

6 in flower!!?? I like that law. what state or province are you in?

6 in flower!!?? I like that law. what state or province are you in?

Southern Europe, local/province regulations are kind of unclear here so I have a written permission from the local police to have up to 6 plants in flower at the same time due to medical reasons.

The rules and how they are enforced seem to be a little different and "more volatile" than in Northern Europe where I was born and raised so Im a bit paranoid to give up to much about my exact location... Never intended to be arrogant or anything:)

Southern Europe, local/province regulations are kind of unclear here so I have a written permission from the local police to have up to 6 plants in flower at the same time due to medical reasons.

The rules and how they are enforced seem to be a little different and "more volatile" than in Northern Europe where I was born and raised so Im a bit paranoid to give up to much about my exact location... Never intended to be arrogant or anything:)

I understand. i was strip searched totally naked alone with 2 cops when i was 16 because they found a toothpick sized roach joint in my smoke pack. even though the laws are new here in canada i'm still pretty paranoid. I don't trust or like the police.

Babies are looking like they’re off to a great start!

Thanks Pennywise!

See you have been growing the Starkiller OG. Thats the one I really wanted, but due to space issues I had to go for fems this time. Bet it was pure fire!

So far, so good. Will probably post some new pics within a week or so. I am really impressed by the DBS so far. More roots, better growth and more solid stems than the ROG and COX, but its still early. Cant find much info or journals of strains from the Plug, but they have lots of crosses that seems tempting, but i guess time will show if there are any keepers...

Hi Sourcerer if possible try to get the light(s) closer to the plants. They are reaching for more.

Thnx for the tip! Appreciated:)

They already are about 3-4 inches closer:) Looks better now and the leaves have doubled in size and there are new sets of leaves on them as well. Have grown about an inch or so on top of the first set of leaves, but not stretched any as I can see under the first set of leaves.

New pics coming soon.

Will switch to a small quantum board soon aswell

Here you go, Birdman!

ROG (4 and a half plant) have switched side since Sunday, so from the left to right its COX, DBS and ROG.

Its going forward - slow, but safe:)

A1.jpg
A2.jpg

I understand. i was strip searched totally naked alone with 2 cops when i was 16 because they found a toothpick sized roach joint in my smoke pack. even though the laws are new here in canada i'm still pretty paranoid. I don't trust or like the police.

Seems like a lot of police have their own personal hate against "drugs" and weed all over the Western world... So sad...

Back
Top Bottom