Mixed Grow: Rugburn OG, Cookie Ox & Double Banana Sherbert

Aaaa, what a delightful combination

Correct and even more when taken in to the equation that a friend who dropped by brought along a Nepalese temple ball. Holy sherbet! That s... is strong!!!

Re-potting in progress!

And it seems like it was about time...

Plants started to get dry way too fast in the small pots.

Will update when finishing the re-potting:)

They look so green and happy :woohoo::thumb:

Yupp, they look quite alright in their new pots.

I have decided that the huge stretch of the Banana sherbets and Rugburns and the minimal stretch of the Cookie Ox could be a problem. I guess my fear is that the stretchers will totally dominate the Cookie Ox. Therefore, my current plan is to flower 3 Bananas and 3 Rugburns and veg 2 Cookie Ox as a side project while the first mentioned are flowering. That should be about 4 months in veg for the Cookie Ox. Could be quite interesting...

If anyone have any advice or insights regarding how I should shape the 3 Banana sherbets and the 3 Rugburns, which both should stretch 100 - 200%, it would be more than great. My plan right now is to top once or twice and work with the side branching. My grow tent is 1,5 x 1,5 meters and 2,35 meters tall and I plan to use a net in a SCROG setup.

Here are some fresh close ups:

Cookie Ox. Less side growth and stretch than the ROG and DBS

Double Banana Sherbet

Rugburn OG

How long should I let em grow before I top?

Cheers:)

Thnx, Angry Bird!

I tucked some of the leaves away so some of the side branching got out of the shadow and got a free path to grow towards the light. I guess side growth will pick up the pace if I top as well

Great!

Got down to some shaping of the plants. Here is one of the Rugburns:

I guess this should give me 6 main stems to work with? (The two at the very bottom are kept as I plan to use them for cloning) Have I done it about right?

The Rugburn OG has been such a pleasure to grow and is my favorite so far. The Cookie Ox is a truly beautiful plant, but grows a bit slower and the Double Banana Sherbets are easy going and great looking. Just not as good looking as the Rare Dankness gear and especially the Rugburn.

Happy growing:)

Finally got the energy to scrub down the grow room and put up the tent. Also increased the amount of Quantum Boards with 200%. Yeah!

The plants look great and grow fast. They are eating a lot! Been giving them 500 ppm of either Iguana Juice, I.J with Jungle Juice micro or calmag. Also giving them rhizotonic, SuperThrive and some carbs once. As I already written: They eat a lot and its accelerating. Two days ago the run off held 450 ppm on average. Today the average run off had a ppm of 310.

Guess I should give them more nutes?

There are also lots of roots coming through the bottom of the pots. I will try to get some new pics tomorrow:)

Finally got the energy to scrub down the grow room and put up the tent. Also increased the amount of Quantum Boards with 200%. Yeah!

The plants look great and grow fast. They are eating a lot! Been giving them 500 ppm of either Iguana Juice, I.J with Jungle Juice micro or calmag. Also giving them rhizotonic, SuperThrive and some carbs once. As I already written: They eat a lot and its accelerating. Two days ago the run off held 450 ppm on average. Today the average run off had a ppm of 310.

Guess I should give them more nutes?

There are also lots of roots coming through the bottom of the pots. I will try to get some new pics tomorrow:)
Nice

Ok, got some pics

The whole bunch. Rugburn in middle, Cookie Ox to the right and Double Banana Sherbet to the left

Two Rugburn. Respect to the Ogz!:)

Close up from above. Still Rugburn

The Double Banana Sherbert x 3. One is a bit more stretchy than the others and ahead in development

The one to the left is the same Rugburn as above and the other is the final. One is given away to a friend worthy of the genetics:)

The Cookie Ox. The one to the right was actually bigger than the one to the left before i gradually striped away leaves to give the side branches a free way up and out. They are in bigger pots than the other strains and will be vegged to mid May.

Two of the Bananas grow a bit slower than the tall one which has good structure and grows like a superstar. The strain likes a lot of light. I placed them 25 cm under the small QB.

All the Rugburns grow very similar to eachother and the same goes for the Cookie Ox.

Some yellowish spots one some of the older leaves on two Bananas and one Ox, but I dont see any but beautiful green on all the newer leaves.

Sorry about the silence lately!

Part of my house started to burn and it took a while before the firemen came to the rescue. Dont know what started it and a section of the house needs total renovation after the fire...

Everybody is safe & fine, including the babies (I would say a few look more than ok:)), but they had to be moved to a friends place for a while as part of my house is being rebuild as we speak.

Will be back fully operational within a week or so and put up some new pictures. The 4 plants (1 Double Banana and 3 Rugburn OGs) I intend to put in flower in about two weeks time are only about 25 cm tall as I focused to spread em out. They are about 50 cm "wide" and I guess i let em start to fill out the screen when I get em back.

The 2 remaining Double Bananas and the 2 Cookie Ox are slower growing and the Double Bananas looks like they are more indica leaning than the one I soon will flower. That one stretched a lot more and have smaller leaves. The Cookie Ox is a beautiful heavily indica leaning plant with huge dark green leaves and the plants have a great structure with solid side growth. If only the could grow i bit faster and stretch a bit more!!! Bubba with a touch o Blueberry paired with GSC Forum Cut... Looking fwd to vape that one!

Back
Top Bottom