Mixed Grow: Rugburn OG, Cookie Ox & Double Banana Sherbert

Finally made my way over. Looking good so far! Really is rediculous how the laws are enforced. Its legal where i am now but theres still such a negative stigma around it. Even some of my closest friends (whom all smoke/smoked pot since we were teenagers) kinda turned up thier noses when they found out i grew. Even though i never told a soul untill it was legal. I dont think a day goes by that i dont hear, read, or see on the tv some sort of totally false negative info being spewed about cannabis.

Decided to throw out the small LED-strip used for seedlings with a small Quantum Board.

A bit unsure about the strength of the light and what the correct distance between light and flowers would be. So far so good...

QB1.jpg
QB2.jpg

12 days since the first seed broke ground

After about 36 hours under the new light I started to notice that some of the leaves on one of the Cookie Oxes and two of the Rugburns started to hang. Not much, maybe just imagination, but I imagine they looked a bit better when I placed them under the QB.

The coco might have run a bit drier than I expected so a watered with 100 ppm of Jungle Juice Micro and 150 ppm of Iguana Juice and a small drop of Superthrive, Ph 5,8.

Decided to play it safe with the light and put em back under the small LED light-strip, but only 2-3 inches away. I guess it wont kill them until I get back tonight?

Im maybe a bit afraid here, but its better to go slow and safe:)

Finally made my way over. Looking good so far! Really is rediculous how the laws are enforced. Its legal where i am now but theres still such a negative stigma around it. Even some of my closest friends (whom all smoke/smoked pot since we were teenagers) kinda turned up thier noses when they found out i grew. Even though i never told a soul untill it was legal. I dont think a day goes by that i dont hear, read, or see on the tv some sort of totally false negative info being spewed about cannabis.

Yupp, so it goes around in most of the civilized world...

Seems like 30 years of propaganda will continue to win over facts for a while fwd, but change is coming. Slow, but safe:)

Water your coco daily

Just came back home and its looking better. To water the coco daily is probably a great advice. Thnx, Pennywise.

(My plan was to start water daily when the plants got a little bigger, but as they look better within like 8 hours after watering it is most definitely plausible that they went a bit to dry...)

There are going to be a lot of grow journals hitting these pages once the U.S. goes completely legal like Canada.
Typing words are scary enough for some of us right now; I'd have to be really stoned to post photos;)

That is why forum is hosted from out of States ;)
And our dear @420 boss is doing everything he can to keep us safe and anonymous :hug:
That's good because I used to use an IP hider (several different ones in fact) but it evidently only works for downloads not uploading. I could be using a virtual IP and websites had no problem determining my actual location. I'm depending on this site (and luck) for safety.

QB1.jpg

Things are looking better and growth is picking up. Placed 4 of the Double Banana Sherbets under the QB again, but left the last DBS and the others under the light list. Gave them 300 ppm of Iguana Juice with ph 5,8. Run off had a ppm of 250 and a ph of 6,9. Yesterday, I fed with 250ppm of Jungle Juice micro and Canna Rhizotonic. The run off water had a ppm of 270 and a ph of 7,0. These nutes + CalMag and a drop of SuperThrive now and then, are basically my feeding schedule during veg. A bit unsure of what the run off water is telling me;)

Guess I`ll place the rest of the plants under the QB tomorrow if the once I placed there today still look healthy.

Will update with more pics of these and the other plants closer to the weekend if there is exiting development to see:)

Took some picks today. All seems good+. The Rugburns and DBS are eating a lot by reading the ppm of the runoff. Ph i higher out than in, but stable and within 0,2 for all the plants. Gave them 450ppm of calmag and some R-tonic just prior to taking picks.

Qb1.jpg

ROG in black pots and a DBS in the pink pot. Replanted the ROG to the right to a larger pot cuz its first pot was much smaller than the other ones. Will start to replant the others pretty soon as especially the DBS, all of them. have lots of white roots coming out of the bottom.

qb2.jpg

3 OGs and a Banana sherbet
qb3.jpg

Different angle...

Decided to move the light a bit longer away from the plants. Its now 65 cm above the top of the plants

So far, so good;)

Btw: I still got 3 more Double Banana Sherberts and 3 Cookie Ox all as happy as the ones in the pics. They were standing at the side while the final water dripped out of the pots when pics were taken. I can take some pics of those, perhaps in the start of next week if anyone is interested?

Especially one of the Cookie Ox looks and grows solid and actually grows quite a bit more vertically than the two others so far. I have read that small/allmost no stretch can be a problem with the Ox

Loving the sounds of these strains!!
I will take a seat! :bong:

Welcome aboard! Hopefully it will get exciting within a few weeks or so.

The Cookie Ox and the Double Banana Sherbet do have tempting names. Heard lots of good about Rare Dankness from people I trust. The plug is a pretty new seedbank and I cant find any grow journals on any strain, but the plants look very good and healthy

Reading your journal gives me the munchies :)
They look happy keep it up :)

I know! Last night I went out and bought cookies (the type you eat) and a banana split (the nearest I came to a banana sherbet at the time:))!

Back
Top Bottom