Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

Yes she is in the nursing home we talked about. Its right around the corner so I go see her almost everyday plus the wife is the 3rd shift supervisor/RN. So I feel comfortable with where she is and so does she, but it was still hard to see her leave. Im a momma's boy I guess lol.
It's nice to see she's close so you can visit. My Mom lives with us and is 96. She's pretty solid for 96 but needs help. So far so good.

It's nice to see she's close so you can visit. My Mom lives with us and is 96. She's pretty solid for 96 but needs help. So far so good.
Thats awesome you still have your mom with you, and at 96 she probably has some amazing stories!!
Vans soil recipe is exactly what I am shooting for!! Sounds like what your using now is atleast organic.

Faaantastic! We'll need some magic around here soon.

Looks like you already got those magic beans, so I hardly believe that your request for witchcraft, black magic and such will need to be fulfilled;)

I will have to look into that soil, I really want to get off all nutes and get more into organic growing. I have the worm bin in my heated shed, but it honestly doesn't smell as bad as my wife and I thought it would lol.
Hello,
I am new , but I do know a lil about red wiggles . They are amazing creatures. For the smell u have to make sure to feed them the correct amount . They can eat half there weight in food per day . I have a pond of worms so I feed um about 2- 3 pounds a week. One time feeding. If u over feed that is when u get the smell. If I do use banana peels small amount and bery them deep. U will have fruit flies very quick. For the egg shells make sure u double boil. Hard boiled eggs, peel m and boil m agian . Make sure after u boil m to take that thin membrane off . Can kill m. Moisture is a problem . If it is too moist then u can have soil- mites. Moisture and coffe grounds make the bedding acidic. U can counter it with egg shells, They thrive in it. Kinda of sucks because coffe grounds make m sexually active. And u want them to produce . Just have to keep a balanecd eco system. Once u find ur balance All u have to do is feed m the correct amount for the worm population you want. They self regulate there population. I started with 60 . I was surprised how much the pop. Has grown.first pic is the white mite eggs I was talking about , second is when the worms are in heat, third is the worm eggs .* picture I posted is matchure eggs, Immature eggs clear in color and darken as they progress , last is my bin. I keep it in my office ( indoor).

Attachments

• 57904F3D-CA3B-441B-989A-97782D46EA4F.jpeg
    57904F3D-CA3B-441B-989A-97782D46EA4F.jpeg
    476.3 KB · Views: 82
  • B11CDD10-1A34-47A1-9BCF-E4ED76A04E0B.jpeg
    B11CDD10-1A34-47A1-9BCF-E4ED76A04E0B.jpeg
    364.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 059D43E3-0C86-419D-9BF7-38DF42BA9FBD.jpeg
    059D43E3-0C86-419D-9BF7-38DF42BA9FBD.jpeg
    434.2 KB · Views: 66
  • D7CBE5A0-876D-471A-B31C-10521B1CAEEE.jpeg
    D7CBE5A0-876D-471A-B31C-10521B1CAEEE.jpeg
    507.7 KB · Views: 62
Hello,
I am new , but I do know a lil about red wiggles . They are amazing creatures. For the smell u have to make sure to feed them the correct amount . They can eat half there weight in food per day . I have a pond of worms so I feed um about 2- 3 pounds a week. One time feeding. If u over feed that is when u get the smell. If I do use banana peels small amount and bery them deep. U will have fruit flies very quick. For the egg shells make sure u double boil. Hard boiled eggs, peel m and boil m agian . Make sure after u boil m to take that thin membrane off . Can kill m. Moisture is a problem . If it is too moist then u can have soil- mites. Moisture and coffe grounds make the bedding acidic. U can counter it with egg shells, They thrive in it. Kinda of sucks because coffe grounds make m sexually active. And u want them to produce . Just have to keep a balanecd eco system. Once u find ur balance All u have to do is feed m the correct amount for the worm population you want. They self regulate there population. I started with 60 . I was surprised how much the pop. Has grown.first pic is the white mite eggs I was talking about , second is when the worms are in heat, third is the worm eggs .* picture I posted is matchure eggs, Immature eggs clear in color and darken as they progress , last is my bin. I keep it in my office ( indoor).
Thanks Bay!

Yeah... :passitleft:everybody..
:passitleft:pass around..
Hm... So fast in shooting tap.. I had an experiment going.. If you could tell it is male, because tap came out realy fast..
Now my seeds are regular, that is a difference.
But know it means fresh/healthy seed too.

Highya StoneOtter,

I'll second that emotion, Emilya. Looks like a great place to enjoy another grow. And an exciting sounding chemovar. Looks like great company, as well. Looking forward to your magic beans, SO. Cheers

I'm in, pulling up a large bean bag. :popcorn:
Well alrighty! See yo
Yeah... :passitleft:everybody..
:passitleft:pass around..
Hm... So fast in shooting tap.. I had an experiment going.. If you could tell it is male, because tap came out realy fast..
Now my seeds are regular, that is a difference.
But know it means fresh/healthy seed too.
I'll keep my eyes peeled next regulars and separate them for science.

Back
Top Bottom