GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

how much did that carmelicious stretch? how big was it when u flipped, and how big did it end up? how long of flower is it? thanks

Sorry 87 Been busy with work haven't had time to write back the caramels stretched to about 4 foot 9 inches around there I vegged her for 3 weeks because she grew so fast an very bushy at that time before I flipped into 12 12. Shes still growing right now not height wise bud her buds have just swollen up in the last couple days as for how long I'm giving her that extra week, you can ask Steve on here he has also grown this strain...I'm doing 9-10 weeks :Namaste:

I found that mine stretched 3 times their height. I gave both runs I grew 63 days of 12/12, and they could have gone another week, so I think Crower is on the mark with a 10 week timeline.

These things are serious producers. The thing to watch out for though is bud rot since the buds will be so fat and dense. Keep the RH down if you can.

Those buds are looking great!!!!!!!!

your fingers are going to stick together for sure! Are you going to do another journal after this? Do you know what strain you are going to go with? Great job with this grow!

Hey Surf, very sticky indeed lol I will just in the stages of moving so it might not be for awhile but I will be around the forums for sure :popcorn: my next strain I'm thinking of going with is maybe some blackwater or some northern lights not sure yet but want a heavy yield strain :yahoo:

thanks for info guys, buddy gave me 30 of them. bud shots look great. either of you grow a bunch out from seed? wondering if strain is pretty uniform.. is it worth growing out 20 to find really nice mother? want to try it vert scrog so big stretch is works nicely.

Hey Surf, very sticky indeed lol I will just in the stages of moving so it might not be for awhile but I will be around the forums for sure :popcorn: my next strain I'm thinking of going with is maybe some blackwater or some northern lights not sure yet but want a heavy yield strain :yahoo:

i was looking at nl5 X haze... mabey a bit old school but just market it as vintage.....

Lemon OG Kush 2nd week of curing
IMAG002710.jpg

9th week as of tomorrow of flowering Caramelicious
IMAG00256.jpg
IMAG002410.jpg
IMAG002310.jpg
IMAG00219.jpg
IMAG002611.jpg

How does the OG Kush taste? Looks like you're about to harvest another batch! The girls are using up the nutes in fan leaves, window of harvesting opened.

The OG is very tasty very smooth slow smoke, big creeper an hits very hard on the eyes great quality:cheer:...Yes another batch next Monday on Aug.1st will be her 10th week into flower...Shes a heavy yield strain for sure an has a sweet smell to it no fruity smells :Namaste:

Should I harvest now or give her another week?

One more week! You'll be glad you did. I'm giving my Super Lemon Haze an extra week it gained so much weight last week wonder how much more it'll filled up by the end of this week. I'm waiting for 95% red hairs and 90% amber. My patients likes couch hugs. If you can't resist then harvest top half this week and next week the rest of the plants. That way the bottom half gets more light and chance to fatten up a bit.

Looking very close to harvest time. How do they smell? Mine had very little aroma, and have a hint of caramel after curing.

Very close lol...They dont have a heavy smell but when you touch an smell its a sweet smell not that fruit smell...I'll have to see the outcome on the curing I cant wait:yahoo:

Yo crow kist caught up Congrats on the first batch brother, happy to see the girls finally starting to pay their daddy back haha yeah man just one more week bro, can def vouch on dramatic weight difference for one week. Also I was told in flower that the budsites pack on majority of their weight last 2 weeks of flower. Anyways the caramel is lookin delicious can't wait for that smoke report! :roorrip:

HaPpY GrOwN

Yo crow kist caught up Congrats on the first batch brother, happy to see the girls finally starting to pay their daddy back haha yeah man just one more week bro, can def vouch on dramatic weight difference for one week. Also I was told in flower that the budsites pack on majority of their weight last 2 weeks of flower. Anyways the caramel is lookin delicious can't wait for that smoke report! :roorrip:

HaPpY GrOwN

Back from the dead I see Dro lol glad you stopped by an still subbed on this journal :yahoo: yes..Me n the ladies have came a far ways now an shes finally putting out for me the Lemon OG hands down very chill high almost like your floating..I'm giving her that extra week no rush do you plan on doing another grow?

Congrats on the harvest Crower. The Lemon OG sounds like my kind of high. I love creeper highs. My auto-flower I just harvested has a great creeper thing going on too. Anyway, congrats on the Lemon OG harvest - those buds look great! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom