GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

thspot, I chose Caramelicious for my first grows because I heard it was an easy strain. It is damn near bullet-proof as long as you don't drop a brick on it. Good yielder too! If you look back at my last grow journal, I only really put in less than 10 minutes a day, and res changes every two weeks.

Very good yielder as steve had mentioned as for easy strain yes very easy I watered an let the damn thing do the rest just be careful how much nutes you give her tho she does burn easy..All 4 of them are about waist high an are finally starting to thickin up at first it looks like small buds but as Steve mentioned the final weeks before harvest they start to get very dense :circle-of-love:.... very frosty as you can see on my pics

Man...Crower your ladies are looking really full and delicious... I actually am about to pull my blue dragons as well...trichomes are showing slight ambering....my guess is within the next week they should be all good!!! I am mad nervous about curing and drying...if you can offer any help it would be much appreciated... I am looking to get as close to medical top shelf type quality I can...

Hope we get to compare and try each others grows... the test of the blue dragon I did smoked really well...gray ash even without any flushing and the taste was very similar to blue dream...very berryish.... and that was a quick dry and cure time....Cant wait till I perfect it...

looking great bud!i had kinda a weird question and didn't know where to post it: has anyone tried putting an aerator and stone into soil??

Crower, just got back from my week out of town. How is everything in the garden?

@nehemiah, I don't think you are going to get much advantage out of putting an air stone in soil, in fact it may create more problems than it could potentially solve. I think it would create a pocket of dry soil and inhibit growth in that area. If you want to get more air to your roots in soil, consider adding perlite or similar additive to create more space for air to get to the roots.

Crower, just got back from my week out of town. How is everything in the garden?

@nehemiah, I don't think you are going to get much advantage out of putting an air stone in soil, in fact it may create more problems than it could potentially solve. I think it would create a pocket of dry soil and inhibit growth in that area. If you want to get more air to your roots in soil, consider adding perlite or similar additive to create more space for air to get to the roots.

Hey Steve, I just looked read up on your last update very impressed on how you left for a week an no problems besides the twilights such a bummer bro I've been in the boat as well before, As for my lady's I'm debating on chopping my Lemons at the end of this week or give her another week not sure there almost ready!! As for the Caramels the girls are getting denser now an starting to have lots of orange hairs an the weight is getting to the point where she cant support herself an your not lying about this SD weather lol very hot an humid this week

Plus Reps from me Crower

You earned them! :love:

Thanks Brada, glad I had your help from the begining after this crop I'm going to take a little break until we move into this new house an wait till the whole family thing dies down before I start the next grow Im thinking Northern Lights do you know anyone thats grown this with good results I want to do a heavy yielder but medium size

Thanks Brada, glad I had your help from the begining after this crop I'm going to take a little break until we move into this new house an wait till the whole family thing dies down before I start the next grow Im thinking Northern Lights do you know anyone thats grown this with good results I want to do a heavy yielder but medium size

Hi Crower :)

Was my pleasure my friend. I sure understand about taking a break while and after the move. Let the family stuff cool off, like you said.

Woodsman has a journal in the completed journals section, He did a NL X Haxe and NL X mazar. You may want to look at it. Believe it or not I've never grown a NL. Got the seeds.....just no time. :high-five:

Hi Crower :)

Was my pleasure my friend. I sure understand about taking a break while and after the move. Let the family stuff cool off, like you said.

Woodsman has a journal in the completed journals section, He did a NL X Haxe and NL X mazar. You may want to look at it. Believe it or not I've never grown a NL. Got the seeds.....just no time. :high-five:

Ill take a look lol out of all people Omm I thought you'd grown this strain lol all good I will take a look thanks for the info I'm going to chop the lemons tomorrow

Hey Crower,

The ladies are looking so plump and frosty! are you going to use a drying rack or hang the buds from strings? I have been reading a lot of different ways to get ready for harvest, In the Cervantes books he says to cut off all the fan leaves a day or two before harvest, is that something that you have done or are planning to do?

The ladies really are looking awesome :Namaste:

Hey Crower,

The ladies are looking so plump and frosty! are you going to use a drying rack or hang the buds from strings? I have been reading a lot of different ways to get ready for harvest, In the Cervantes books he says to cut off all the fan leaves a day or two before harvest, is that something that you have done or are planning to do?

The ladies really are looking awesome :Namaste:

Hey Surf, I've heard about cutting the fan leaves I haven't done it just because if I'm not mistaken the leafs are feeding the bud might be wrong just what I read in the MJ bible..I plan on just watering with reg an then cutting tomorrow I think I'll just use string an hang em high :)

Lemon OG Kush:
7_3_11_022.jpg
7_3_11_019.jpg

The Caramel's
7_3_11_018.jpg
7_3_11_016.jpg

Back
Top Bottom