GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Hey Buddy :high-five:

Congrats on the new house! Sounds like a great place. :thumb:

I would love to have the ability to grow so many plants at once......your lucky. lucky. I grow for one other person here....I can have a total of 12 growing at one time. :smokin::smokin:

I use OC+ so I never flush....I would be flushing for ever. Folks tell me they can tell no difference in the taste or potency.

I see that you haven't gained much patience yet.....it takes time! :yahoo:

All kidding aside.....great grow! :thumb:

Hey OMM,
Thanks I'm still learning a lot as you can see even after 6 grows, I'm a little fuzzy on what the OC+ is? LoL it's very hard after all the sweat an work I've put into the girls you get very anxious:high-five:

Well San Diego Feds are worried about much more than 2lbs of bud im sure. People down there grow whole houses! Im from near SD

-Rek

True true just for the next grow I'm kind of paranoid I've never done more than 10-12 an now were going to be doing 30-35 but I hear where your coming from Rek near SD huh we should get together sometime an have a Sesh:bong:

The Caramelicious
7_3_11_011.jpg

7_3_11_009.jpg
DSC002155.JPG

The Lemon OG Kush
7_3_11_012.jpg
7_3_11_013.jpg
7_3_11_015.jpg

That would be cool crower. Ill be in that area in a month.

Buds are looking really good, coming in well. Wish we could smell them. lol

54% RH is a little high for flowering. I would try to get it under 50% if possible.

-Rek

I think the temp gauge is off there's no moisture or any kind of stale air in the tent but it ranges from 45-55 at its highest

Did you use OC+ Crower? Your buds seem to have quite a bit more trichomes on them than mine do. I know different strains and all that but still, something seems different. Looking great though! :grinjoint:

Did you use OC+ Crower? Your buds seem to have quite a bit more trichomes on them than mine do. I know different strains and all that but still, something seems different. Looking great though! :grinjoint:

Hey Mac, No I haven't used any OC+ not familiar with it just learning an curiosity lol, as for trichs it might be the snow storm the the nute's I'm using but most likely the strain thanks for stopping by brother

The Caramelicious looks mouthwatering i was thinkin about that strain for my next grow let me know if thats a easy strain as in less attention needed

i know it all depends on the grower and what not but there are some strains that require less attention and less of a hassle then some others know what ims ayin?

i know it all depends on the grower and what not but there are some strains that require less attention and less of a hassle then some others know what ims ayin?

Can't help weighing in, but some of the seed sites will indicate whether a strain is "easy" or more difficult to grow. I've found that there is some truth to it. The first grows I did were with strains listed as "easy" for beginners, and compared to some that I've done since they definitely were forgiving. For kicks, the 2 strains I've had easiest time with/least hassle: Nirvana "Snow White", and Paradise "Magic Bud". Both forgiving, disease/fungus resistant and they seem to tolerate broad range of PH and temps. Having said that, I've not grown a ton of strains - but those 2 were the easiest.

Autoflower seeds are nice because you can set one lighting schedule and leave it. They also finish faster, and their size stays fairly compact. I'm growing an autoflower now - Big Bang auto, and it's been pretty danged easy, too. :goodluck:

Crower - hope you don't mind me chiming in on this. :)

The Caramelicious looks mouthwatering i was thinkin about that strain for my next grow let me know if thats a easy strain as in less attention needed

thspot, I chose Caramelicious for my first grows because I heard it was an easy strain. It is damn near bullet-proof as long as you don't drop a brick on it. Good yielder too! If you look back at my last grow journal, I only really put in less than 10 minutes a day, and res changes every two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom