GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Crower! Your ladies are looking beautiful! Thickening up and frosting up nicely :yummy:

You should be a proud poppa!

My carms didn't really get fat until the last couple weeks and then they got sticky and heavy. It was a serious producer for me. I still have a mom that is waiting to give up some more, and I have half-a-dozen seeds still, so I will have the option to do another run. I am thinking of letting this mom flower out. She's close to a year old now, maybe for her first birthday I'll give her a 12/12 LED birthday candle.

My carms didn't really get fat until the last couple weeks and then they got sticky and heavy. It was a serious producer for me. I still have a mom that is waiting to give up some more, and I have half-a-dozen seeds still, so I will have the option to do another run. I am thinking of letting this mom flower out. She's close to a year old now, maybe for her first birthday I'll give her a 12/12 LED birthday candle.

That's what I was figuring she's not going to produce till the ending did you flush with regular or were you still feeding her nutes? I came to the conclusion that the lemon's are going to get cut way before the carmel's do an yes your right very high yield that I have noticed...Ugh I'm getting excited were down to the last month but maybe a little longer for the carmels

That's what I was figuring she's not going to produce till the ending did you flush with regular or were you still feeding her nutes? I came to the conclusion that the lemon's are going to get cut way before the carmel's do an yes your right very high yield that I have noticed...Ugh I'm getting excited were down to the last month but maybe a little longer for the carmels

I don't do a typical flush, I follow the Cutting Edge Solutions feeding chart and it's more of a tapering down on the ppms, basically 1/2 strength nutes for the last two weeks. It seems to work fine. I've read a lot of articles and threads that are both for and against flushing, I guess it's all personal preference, as long as you're happy with the results.

I don't do a typical flush, I follow the Cutting Edge Solutions feeding chart and it's more of a tapering down on the ppms, basically 1/2 strength nutes for the last two weeks. It seems to work fine. I've read a lot of articles and threads that are both for and against flushing, I guess it's all personal preference, as long as you're happy with the results.

Hmmm very interesting steve idk I usually flush the last extra few weeks just because I'm not using organics so should i use half nutes for the caramels the last few weeks an no flush?

It's a bud jungle for sure! I'ts starting to get hot already this year, how are the temps doing in your tent? Do you have your next grow planned yet? Great work so far on the garden.:welldone:

:bong:

LoL Thanks Surf yes its starting to warm up here in the 619, my temps are average between 75-79 Degrees, yes we have another grow plan an switching over to hydro :yahoo: plus we just purchased our first home so alot more space an alot more ladies :high-five:

that's what I did. I've read conflicting reports on the merit of flushing. I've decided to just follow the 1/2 nutes as suggested by CES. No complaints on the meds so far and the local dispensary loves them. I'm sure there are a lot of people that say you have to flush if you're non-organic, I have my own opinions and theories on that, so I will continue to feed them up 'til the chop.

that's what I did. I've read conflicting reports on the merit of flushing. I've decided to just follow the 1/2 nutes as suggested by CES. No complaints on the meds so far and the local dispensary loves them. I'm sure there are a lot of people that say you have to flush if you're non-organic, I have my own opinions and theories on that, so I will continue to feed them up 'til the chop.

Ill give it a shot with the caramels but ill flush with the lemons just a little experiment lol...Thanks Steve Ive already got a couple local dispensary's that want there hands on my girls...

Flushing one and not the other is a good idea. Compare them at the end and see which gives you a better result. Congrats on the NEW HOUSE! Are you planning on using an entire room? Basement? Tent still?

-Rek

Hey Rek, Yea just a little experiment will see how she goes as for the house yes were doing one whole room an switching over to hydro :yahoo: we might just put a bigger tent that takes up most of the room up or just gut the room an dedicate it to our hobby...

You should build a bookcase in front of the door that slides out of the way to hide the entrance! That would be sweet. lol

-Rek

Hahaha that would be some wicked stuff no need to hide anything I'm a Prop.215 patient an so is my old man so were in our limits I need to look up how many total we can have...But were going to stick with a Ebb n grow for our first shot never done hydro so I'm very excited

Crower,
Here is some info from the safeaccessnow.net website:

City of San Diego

Still in development: Current version 9/17/03: Adult marijuana patients with the approval of a San Diego County doctor may keep up to 1 pound of marijuana and grow up to 24 plants. Under the measure, caregivers can keep up to 2 pounds of marijuana and grow up to 48 plants for as many as four patients.The ordinance must come back for a final vote, as a procedural matter, to be enacted.

It looks like you and your pops can grow up to 48 and 2lbs. There's also a sq ft limit too. It is 64 feet for a single grower, so I am assuming you can double that. 128 sg ft is about the size of the average guest room, or you can do four 4x8 tents (which would be my plan, constant rotation--harvest every 2 weeks, 2lbs each harvest, 12 plants in an undercurrent system per tent). Next thing you know.....$$$$$$$

Hey guys new update on the ladies temps are at 77.8 Degrees an 50% RH enjoy Monday will be 5 weeks so far counting down the days now....
DSC002144.JPG

The Caramelicious
DSC002155.JPG

The lemon OG Kush
DSC002167.JPG
DSC002175.JPG

damm makes me wish august could come sooner im setting up for the first journal of my grow here then stay tunned

some nice lookin plants

repp+++

Hey Buddy :high-five:

Congrats on the new house! Sounds like a great place. :thumb:

I would love to have the ability to grow so many plants at once......your lucky. lucky. I grow for one other person here....I can have a total of 12 growing at one time. :smokin::smokin:

I use OC+ so I never flush....I would be flushing for ever. Folks tell me they can tell no difference in the taste or potency.

I see that you haven't gained much patience yet.....it takes time! :yahoo:

All kidding aside.....great grow! :thumb:

Crower,
Here is some info from the safeaccessnow.net website:

City of San Diego

Still in development: Current version 9/17/03: Adult marijuana patients with the approval of a San Diego County doctor may keep up to 1 pound of marijuana and grow up to 24 plants. Under the measure, caregivers can keep up to 2 pounds of marijuana and grow up to 48 plants for as many as four patients.The ordinance must come back for a final vote, as a procedural matter, to be enacted.

It looks like you and your pops can grow up to 48 and 2lbs. There's also a sq ft limit too. It is 64 feet for a single grower, so I am assuming you can double that. 128 sg ft is about the size of the average guest room, or you can do four 4x8 tents (which would be my plan, constant rotation--harvest every 2 weeks, 2lbs each harvest, 12 plants in an undercurrent system per tent). Next thing you know.....$$$$$$$

That's awesome Steve I might so much looking to make money but it would be nice to make some money back selling to co-ops an sharing those meds to other patients this info will most definitely help out a lot...I think were going to stick to tents but bigger ones than the one we currently have. If we do around 30 that's more than two pounds could we get busted ?

Back
Top Bottom