GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Those buds are looking really nice Crower!!!! Full of Trichomes and really starting to fatten up for the winter...lol!!!! Great job Crower!! That carmelicious looks really bomb!!!!

Looking about ready. I am a few weeks behind you and Surfin, otherwise we could have a trimming party (online of course, 420 discourages "actual meetings").

Yes Steve, I cant wait lol The lemons are pretty much done sitting here debating on If I should give the Og's a little longer...The Caramel's Ill be giving the 4 ladies another 3 weeks before chop

VERY nice Crower! It looks like you're going to be a very happy and 'medicated' dude in a couple weeks! :)

Great Job!

Damn Crower looks like I missed most of the fun! I started this journal a long time ago and thought I'd subbed, aaaaaaand aparently I didn't! At any rate, you seem to have things right where they should be, great job! I'll stick around for the harvest if you dont mind!....:popcorn:

Damn Crower looks like I missed most of the fun! I started this journal a long time ago and thought I'd subbed, aaaaaaand aparently I didn't! At any rate, you seem to have things right where they should be, great job! I'll stick around for the harvest if you dont mind!....:popcorn:

Hahaha welcome aboard Quixs no worries always great to have plenty of friends on here for support an good times:cheer:

Make sure to get one of those into the Nug of The Month competition! My caramelicious nug didn't win 2 months ago, but had a good showing. I think you may have a strong competitor in the group.

Hey Steve, Yes I will throw a good pic of the Caramels in nug of the month got to think of something very creative with her nugs Shes got another 3 weeks of flowering before I even consider chopping her down glad to have you subbed on this one bro

Wheeew. I haven't been around in a few days, and I'm blown away by how great those nugs look, Crower. That Carmelicious looks amazing. Frosty and :yummy:

:bravo: !!!!

Wheeew. I haven't been around in a few days, and I'm blown away by how great those nugs look, Crower. That Carmelicious looks amazing. Frosty and :yummy:

:bravo: !!!!

Hahahhaa welcome back XL lol Yea I chopped an hung the lemons up they were ready as for the caramels getting fatter an fatter I'm giving her another 3 weeks...Glad you stopped by brother :high-five:

how much did that carmelicious stretch? how big was it when u flipped, and how big did it end up? how long of flower is it? thanks

Back
Top Bottom