Their gear is so low profile and efficient. I couldn't believe how little the light weighs and how little heat it puts out.
Wait till you see how heavy the XL1000 is. I believe 37 lbs. so make sure you have some heavy duty hangers! ;)

DRY BUBBA BUHBUD!

I was just checking the Bubba Hash buds which still need some time to dry before being ready to jar, but, it appears, when I checked them the other day, a single bud had fallen out of the bag and was sitting on the shelf of the fridge nice & dry and just waiting for me to sample! :yummy:

Here's the bud that's about to get ground up & field tested!

I'll let you know how it turns out.

I'll also get some updated pics of the Platinum Cake buds. They're developing a nice skunky smell in the cure and are the best looking meds I've ever grown (also yet to be sampled!).

Happy Harvests!

K

I just ground up this BBH and it smells like lemons! Any of you guys ever get citrus with your BBH? It's not cured yet, so I expect the smell will evolve, but the hash smell is now lemons.

Do you find that the terp profile improves with LED's (vs HPS)? My buds seem to taste better :)
I've been running LED's since I started growing and have never run HPS but, all else being equal, I would expect higher yields under an HPS and better trichome & terp production under LED's.

I did both and it's about what Krip said, HPS yields a little better and LED smells and tastes a little better. I still prefer LEDs due to less heat produced, better spectrums and less power draw. The added cost at purchase is a small one time pain that's worth enduring.

I just ground up this BBH and it smells like lemons! Any of you guys ever get citrus with your BBH? It's not cured yet, so I expect the smell will evolve, but the hash smell is now lemons.
Oh yeah, I'm not surprised you got some lemon. You found a good one there. How'd it smoke? I find bubba is one that is excellent before and after the cure.

Oh yeah, I'm not surprised you got some lemon. You found a good one there. How'd it smoke? I find bubba is one that is excellent before and after the cure.
It was great for no cure! :thumb: Two bong hits and I had to take a nap! :rofl:

I think anything with Platinum is going to be a winner.
You know I have grown out Grape Marmalade and Sugar Cane (both Platinum crosses) and was kind of let down with both. My Slurricane was nicer than either and I really expected the Sugar Cane to take the cake since it is Slurry with the Platinum. I have more seeds of both and hope that when I get back into them that I find a real winner.

I think anything with Platinum is going to be a winner.
That's probably a good bet! :thumb:

I've been smoking the Platinum Kush Breath from the last round and that's some nice, frosty meds, too! The PCake, though, is just on another level. In addition to growing more, I think I'm going to make it a main focus of the breeding program.

If I can get better yields with shorter node distances (like those Bubba colas!) and a great terpene profile, it would be just about perfect! I'm thinking Chem on the terps, BTW, which would suit these buds perfectly, and I know would get your support :laugh:, but I would take a good fruity terp, too! It might be a good candidate for a Chem 91 cross, but I'd have to reverse one of the strains since both are FEMs.

Back
Top Bottom