Mag7 Grows In High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

AUG 15
Gave a light pruning of the dead leaves from heavy foliar spraying.
Panamas look amazing. The trichomes production is more than I could be hoping for at this time and they still want more, yup, two maybe three weeks!! The buds themselves have doubles in side since the CAT Drench and they were bid to me at that time. I guess we'll see if they get any bigger. I just spent the last few hours in the grow room pruning up both tents

I finally started my new journal, go ahead follow along as we prepare for flower.

Mag7 LST Heaven in DBHBB

Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Fun stuff pics lol
420-magazine-mobile5437582.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1523129213.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1709008449.jpg

Wel well, it haven't done an update so here we go. I have taken both Panama and cleared the flower tent for the Congos and Bangi Haze.

Panama1 is hanging and P2 was made into FHO that in sure I over decarboxylated .. Either way if it's a loss it's a Lisa's I can't change it and I'm not gonna cry about. It is what it is. I will gunfire this how decarb thing out but I am not good at at all.

Anyhow, here are some pics of what I have taken. The FHO P2 weighed 15.6 oz wet, that was just flower weight. These Panamas are super dense and heavy and definitely a plant I want to grow again.

420-magazine-mobile448173891.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1610694088.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1006084000.jpg
420-magazine-mobile76650009.jpg
420-magazine-mobile797535099.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1095317063.jpg

Great job on bringing in those girls. I think you'll love ace's Panama. I've been dipping into my reserves of one I harvested in January and it has an amazing, zesty limey aroma. Excellent buzz for hanging out with friends. Just makes you feel great and relaxed, but not tired or sedated in any way. Seeing these makes me want to start more soon. I think they may be added to my list to pop next. And that list is getting long. I have a dozen strains in route that I'm excited to start popping. I have a feeling my seedling area is going to look like Shiggity's soon!

Thanks Morglie, they looked great in the pic. So dense and the aroma is amazing. 4 days into the drying process they have shrank considerable and are less dense than before. Quite fluffy in fact. They also are less harry than most the pics I've seen at harvest. I think the time and wash gave them a tighter look. I'm looking at another day maybe before they go into jars and I can get a weight.

Mag7 Grows In Doc Bud's High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

Alrighty..... after the drying and curing Panama 1 has given me 4oz on the dot!! I know she would have given more but I over dryer by 3 days ...lol but I'm sure it wouldn't have been much more. The smoke is very nice but I'm not good at explaining how it it is, so with that I thin I can put this journal to a close.

Ummmm thanks for following and to my main man Duggan, Thanks for everything thing bud!!! Your are the man!!!!!

Re: Mag7 Grows In Doc Bud's High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

Alrighty..... after the drying and curing Panama 1 has given me 4oz on the dot!! I know she would have given more but I over dryer by 3 days ...lol but I'm sure it wouldn't have been much more. The smoke is very nice but I'm not good at explaining how it it is, so with that I thin I can put this journal to a close.

Ummmm thanks for following and to my main man Duggan, Thanks for everything thing bud!!! Your are the man!!!!!

Great day to ya 7! Pretty nice haul of some very top shelf High Brix produce! Your Panama is coveted around these parts and ranks extremely hi by us "Brixers",, Doc, Neiko , Ziggs , me and many others have put this strain second ,...right behind Doc's Lemon Paki as our all time fav. smoke for chillaxin and enjoying life. Once again , this grow you have shown your skills and are by now ..."assimilated" into our group as a true "misfit....ner de well , weed snob of the highest order". welcome to our group 7....now go get that booking#....:Namaste::high-five:

Great day to ya 7! Pretty nice haul of some very top shelf High Brix produce! Your Panama is coveted around these parts and ranks extremely hi by us "Brixers",, Doc, Neiko , Ziggs , me and many others have put this strain second ,...right behind Doc's Lemon Paki as our all time fav. smoke for chillaxin and enjoying life. Once again , this grow you have shown your skills and are by now ..."assimilated" into our group as a true "misfit....ner de well , weed snob of the highest order". welcome to our group 7....now go get that booking#....:Namaste::high-five:

Hey Doogs, can I just say how nice this cannabis looks .I know I know, where's the pics to prove it!! There coming but.... lol I'm gonna wait until the cure is just a bit better. What I didn't realize until I saw it personally is how much visually the flower changes after we harvest. I mean I'm not a fool I can obviously see the difference lol but just how much. To be honest, with as much time was put into the fist grow, I had a slight feeling of disappointment. Only because the day of harvest, that day was the day I felt they were at their very peak, the most exquisite these ladies could be....... and then .......(frantic backround music lol) ...............
Murder is all she wrote .....
Now their all dead and chopped up, spread out and put on display to be consumed by whoever I see fit. But they're not as pretty as they once were. Nope, not quite.... always to be be replaced by someone who may or may not live up to the expectations set by your first..... you know...... your first frost.

... this what the Panama does to me in the a.m. Bahahahahaha very dramatic of me today. I'm in good mood, but I got to get moving. Have a good one Duggan and the rest of the gang if you're around .

medal5.jpg

Awe Gazoo,.:passitleft:..where you at brotha...you me ,..we gotta sit, laugh. puff, laugh some more! Cheers . Have an awesome weekend sir!:Namaste:

Just a bit south of ya, San Fransisco Bay Area, Between Oakland & San Jose
Just "Sittin by the Dock of Bay"

One Day for sure, it will be a blast

Just a bit south of ya, San Fransisco Bay Area, Between Oakland & San Jose
Just "Sittin by the Dock of Bay"

One Day for sure, it will be a blast

Gazoo, you're sittin so close to where I used to live, Santa Rosa. I should be coming up to visit some friends sometime after March if things work out.

I got a burst of stoner energy right now and all my errand are done and the house is clean lol, wtf am I gonna do?? ..

Here, take a hit tho .

Back
Top Bottom