Mag7 Grows In High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

Hey Seven, I'd be interested to learn what you put in those gel caps you take.....

Please elaborate either here or PM me, please.....

I infused the Panama as well and the purple Peyote with olive oil. Two separate oils.

Sounds like you got a green pheno of Pananma. The red is not racey at all. It's more calming and spacey. Like floating on a cloud. You may not care for the Congo then either. It was like coffee for me. It is a get shit done strain.

I know I have two different Pheno in the Congo. If I would make a guess I would say one is Indica dominate and the other is Sativa Dom. They definitely look close but the trichs aren't as developed as I'd like. We'll see soon enough. .

My go to pain strain is ACE's Bubba Hash. I absolutely love the bubba! It will put you down though so i only use it at night but it is so good I want to smoke it all the time. It works wonders for nerve pain too.

Guys, I have been a cannabis activist since I was 14 and my parents have been very well aware....fast forward 40 years...my dad, 88, my mom, 84, went to their life long friend's assisted living facility today and I was armed with a week's worth of high CBD gel caps for a terrible Parkinson's patient whose hands and legs are so stiff he can not move...

This guy is administered with 5 pharma meds per day and 5 shots in the stomach and legs.....After 30 minutes from the cannabis ingestion he started moving his hands and feet, got up on his walker, and was so enthused I had to keep my cool from busting out in tears....

The proof will be in the pudding moving forward, but I am so proud of my dad for advocating what I do to his friend to get some relief after listening to me all these years.....you CAN teach an old dog new tricks, and my dad is a hero to me today; I will never forget this ever.....:Namaste:

You know guys....OURS is the cannabis generation....of course....

But my dad's generation....no stinking way?????!!!!!!

And now????? HISTORY and we all need to be impressed......

We got some bad shizz going on now with opiods.....we need to stand united and we ARE in the majority, rock on, all of us to heal and make a difference !

Guys, I have been a cannabis activist since I was 14 and my parents have been very well aware....fast forward 40 years...my dad, 88, my mom, 84, went to their life long friend's assisted living facility today and I was armed with a week's worth of high CBD gel caps for a terrible Parkinson's patient whose hands and legs are so stiff he can not move...

This guy is administered with 5 pharma meds per day and 5 shots in the stomach and legs.....After 30 minutes from the cannabis ingestion he started moving his hands and feet, got up on his walker, and was so enthused I had to keep my cool from busting out in tears....

The proof will be in the pudding moving forward, but I am so proud of my dad for advocating what I do to his friend to get some relief after listening to me all these years.....you CAN teach an old dog new tricks, and my dad is a hero to me today; I will never forget this ever.....:Namaste:

I am so proud of you girl..... :hug::hug::hug:

Before I wander off, would you care to share your story and the recipe you used for the capsules, including the chemovar you chose and the reasoning behind that choice, at the study hall? Making history girl. :high-five:

Damn you, Sue, but you leave me no choice....just kidding....no I have to, just because....oh hell to breakfast...stay tuned...okay....

Shawnee, as i've said before,..you are amazing and your story gave me a few tears too! I/we are so proud of you and your dad....we/i know it was prolly not easy for him to do...to suggest this to his friend,..being from that 'ol school' anti pot generation! You are so cool woman.....more on your caps later...getting ready to go to a very early hockey practice..for 7 am! Bahhh!

You know guys....OURS is the cannabis generation....of course....

But my dad's generation....no stinking way?????!!!!!!

And now????? HISTORY and we all need to be impressed......

We got some bad shizz going on now with opiods.....we need to stand united and we ARE in the majority, rock on, all of us to heal and make a difference !

Damn you, Sue, but you leave me no choice....just kidding....no I have to, just because....oh hell to breakfast...stay tuned...okay....

Shawnee, as i've said before,..you are amazing and your story gave me a few tears too! I/we are so proud of you and your dad....we/i know it was prolly not easy for him to do...to suggest this to his friend,..being from that 'ol school' anti pot generation! You are so cool woman.....more on your caps later...getting ready to go to a very early hockey practice..for 7 am! Bahhh!

Well good Sunday morning to you all!! Shawnee, so glad you've been able to change the the thought process of your father and others. I can say my Grandmother is even starting to change her mind as well as she see her heath may be able to change for the better.

Is this your first try at the capsules, Shawnee? I'm still trying to get the recipe down. My first two batches were miscalculated but my next batch won't be. I will take detailed notes and get the math down so I know exactly what's in each cap. I have a lot here that I'm just not sure about. Some days it works and some days it does not. It is very frustrating when trying to get my does right. That's the only thing that I'm unhappy with.

Hope you have a good day and a great week!!!

Hiya, Mag....the way I was taught, there is absolutely no brain power that goes into making gel caps....and BTW, these are dry gel caps.

I purchased empty vegetable gel caps
a manual gel cap filler Machine for $19.99

1. Decarboxylate the cannabis.

2. Grind cannabis-I use a small coffee bean grinder

3. Fill manual cap filler with gel cap bottoms on one side and tops in the other

3. fill bottoms with cannabis

4. Tamp down with gel cap filler tool

5. add more cannabis to fill up the space

6. Merge cap tops and bottoms.

7. Squeeze both together with thumb and forefinger

VOILA! Done and done!

FYI, I also add some turmeric to the mix to aid antioxidant effects

And my dog Auggie the Doggie has been involved every step of the way...he is my partner in life and my best friend in all of this....

Hiya, Mag....the way I was taught, there is absolutely no brain power that goes into making gel caps....and BTW, these are dry gel caps.

I purchased empty vegetable gel caps
a manual gel cap filler Machine for $19.99

1. Decarboxylate the cannabis.

2. Grind cannabis-I use a small coffee bean grinder

3. Fill manual cap filler with gel cap bottoms on one side and tops in the other

3. fill bottoms with cannabis

4. Tamp down with gel cap filler tool

5. add more cannabis to fill up the space

6. Merge cap tops and bottoms.

7. Squeeze both together with thumb and forefinger

VOILA! Done and done!

FYI, I also add some turmeric to the mix to aid antioxidant effects

That's quite interesting Shawnee. Never thought about dry herb capsules. What's the normal dose on something like that?

Mag, I fill up the gel caps to the tippy top....Having said that, that's one serving....for a stronger dose, take another capsule...

I am loving the solids right now ....so straight forward, so easy and to the point....my goal is to move forward into the oils in 2018.....one step at a time....lord help me in that area.....with all of your help....

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well there you have it folks, after so very long... ish lol it's finally come to a close. I just want to thank Duggan for all his expertise and great mentoring. Over the last year I've learned so much and as I have broken down the grown room and have packed everything up. This is my last week in this place and then I am off to a new place and new location. Where and when I will begin a new grow I just don't know but when I do I can't wait to share it again with you all!! Thanks everyone for participating and sharing your knowledge and really just being a great community. I'll be here, lurking and hiding in the background like I do lol. Have fun and don't forget, lucky #7 is always in your corner baby!!!!

7....not happy to see you pack everything up ,but know your future is bright and we will see you here...growing with us again! It was my pleasure helping you learn our ropes and you were a fantastic student.Now you know our system for next time....hopefully we see you again...sooner rather than later. You fit in really nice with our group and your input was enjoyed by all! Your grow was a great success ....good on ya 7. Cheers my friend!

Back
Top Bottom