Seedlings 2nd: Black Lime Bubba & OGKBV2.1 Cross

Day 13 of bloom
Moved some plants around until I got the good feeling. The BLB are both up front with the Deluxe Slurbert in the back. They are all on different schedules now and the lil'bubba is uptaking much slower than the rest. The other two in #10's (the two tallest) are drying up every 3 days and got a strong trans last night...the #15 Deluxe Slurbert is taking 3 days as well and got water last night...that lil'bubba is taking 4 or 5 days and is waiting on a straight water drench.

Gearing up to start the Cat drenches. I want to start the Cats at the next trans cycle for each plant. I waited for more bud formation last time, but this time I want to try it a little earlier. The first up to bat will be the #15 DS. I brix in a couple days and will mix in some Snake Oil.

Caught them at lights out this morning with the flash. Looking really healthy all around and should be a decent harvest off all four.
20200326_052426.jpg
20200326_052503.jpg
20200326_052453.jpg
20200326_052449.jpg
20200326_052444.jpg
20200326_052439.jpg
20200326_052433.jpg

Wow.. @seedlingmtl . You have some outstanding looking plants. I see alot of big colas happening. Great job bud:high-five:
Thanks sparky

Just doing it how Duggs does. Having a good environment, giving them a large pot, and working the DBHBB shuffle and it really works great.

That second pic is the taller Black Lime Bubba which is definitely a Black Lime Reserve leaner for sure. Just a beautiful structure imo.....It opened up just perfectly in the stretch and almost has two canopies. When I give a stem rub all I am getting is Lime and Pepper.

Thanks sparky

Just doing it how Duggs does. Having a good environment, giving them a large pot, and working the DBHBB shuffle and it really works great.

That second pic is the taller Black Lime Bubba which is definitely a Black Lime Reserve leaner for sure. Just a beautiful structure imo.....It opened up just perfectly in the stretch and almost has two canopies. When I give a stem rub all I am getting is Lime and Pepper.
Wait til you smoke her - the Bubba will come through like a baseball bat to the head with the high :)

Day 16 of Bloom

Been somewhat inactive lately....which feels weird cause I have all the time in the world now. The garden is really starting to take off. All 4 really starting to frost up and looking nice. Another week and we are halfway there.

I was setting up to brix/SO and walked into a thirsty tent! Definitely gonna water every 3 days with these girls from here on out until they start slowing down.

The feed...
Gave the #15 DS her first Cat drench, and gave the others a straight water except the little Bubba as she is not uptaking as much as the others. I ended up giving the foliars since I had it mixed up already. Waited an hour so they could perk back up and took some pics.

20200329_204847.jpg

#15 Deluxe Slurbert (back left)
20200329_205031.jpg

#10 Deluxe Slurbert (back right)
20200329_205020.jpg

Black Lime Bubba (front right)
20200329_205010.jpg

Little Bubba (front left)
20200329_204914.jpg

:passitleft:

Figured I would give an update on my cuttings. The weather has been mild so I'm not getting the coldness throughout the house. It is a major benefit in keeping my tent temps down, but keeping cuttings warm is very difficult. Before next winter I need to build a station, but have lots of time to get that done before the cold comes back.

I have about 4 cuttings of each plant in filtered water with some liquid aloe. They have been holding up well. I did another round of pruning (on the BLB) to get rid of the larf, and decided to dip a cut in rooting powder and into a half filled solo cup. Then this morning I took a cutting of the others and gave them the same treatment. They are in natural sunlight throughout the day and then move to the bathroom overnight under the overhead full spectrum lighting. Fingers crossed they pull through.

20200330_100801.jpg

Beautiful! I really like the bud structure of the last picture.
Yup...that is the Deluxe Slurbet. That one just got thier first Cat drench before that pic. She's in a 15 gallon pot as well, so I am expecting some nice chunks from her.

These two are just looking beautiful....the BLB is just fantastic looking in every way and the DS just keeps looking more funky every day. Couldn't ask for a better environment right now, and they are feeding like crazy.

Black Lime Bubba
20200331_234732-01.jpeg

Deluxe Slurbet
20200331_234615-01.jpeg

How's it going Seedling. I had to switched gears and go with Super soil and Coots mix because my Doc Buds soil still has to cook for another 3 or 4 weeks and I need to be done with this coming grow to be ready for the Nevills Haze grow this coming July/August. :snowboating: Your garden is looking Great

Back
Top Bottom