Seedlings 2nd: Black Lime Bubba & OGKBV2.1 Cross

The landraces and Heirloom strains are the ones to hunt for sure! I can't keep a library that's for sure :rofl: but I'd like to keep maybe 6 if 1 strain kicks ass I'll drop the least favorite. I don't think I'd ever do a actual pheno hunt of 50-100 maybe I shouldn't use the word hunt lmao. more like hope I get a winner out of the packs I have.
Yeah....keeping a library seems like a major chore, but I am interested in keeping cuts alive for as long as I can.

...and hunt, yeah I will never be able to hunt. I can only work with whatever passes through my garden. In a couple years I could see myself filling my 5x5 with small plants and try and find something special. In reality there is no real reason cause there are enough people putting out quality stuff that is exactly what I need. No rush to start producing anything....

Still wish I had a rooted cut of that last BCP.....cause I doubt I will ever see it again. My interest in IHG is fading pretty quick! I am gonna run some Platinum Punch I am sitting on and gonna see how these OGKBV2.1 crosses turn out before writing them off.

I posted this on my journal but I got a dome and a light. Will first use it for this summer's garden but will use it for seedlings and clones in the future..
20200315_122531.jpg
Yeah....I saw that post. I won't be needing the light since I'm getting 4ft bars on my shelves, but that is something like I need. Just something simple to keep things safe.

Yeah....keeping a library seems like a major chore, but I am interested in keeping cuts alive for as long as I can.

...and hunt, yeah I will never be able to hunt. I can only work with whatever passes through my garden. In a couple years I could see myself filling my 5x5 with small plants and try and find something special. In reality there is no real reason cause there are enough people putting out quality stuff that is exactly what I need. No rush to start producing anything....

Still wish I had a rooted cut of that last BCP.....cause I doubt I will ever see it again. My interest in IHG is fading pretty quick! I am gonna run some Platinum Punch I am sitting on and gonna see how these OGKBV2.1 crosses turn out before writing them off.
One of these Friday nights we’ll have to twist one up and get deep into this haha I like were your heads at, I would like to Atleast work with 1 landrace, I NEED to start cloning everything just Incase I come across something special, hats off to the people that have a ton of plants.

One of these Friday nights we’ll have to twist one up and get deep into this haha I like were your heads at, I would like to Atleast work with 1 landrace, I NEED to start cloning everything just Incase I come across something special, hats off to the people that have a ton of plants.
Yeah....listening to the potcast kinda changes everything. It has been on my mind since my last harvest. I like all four plants harvested, but not really sure the quality of the expression of them cause I haven't seen more examples. I only had one seed of the BCP and everyone loves it....even the Sativa lovers are asking for seconds. Nobody actually is asking for the Lani for a second taste.

The BCP looks sold out everywhere and idk if it will come back...or if it will even be the same parents if it does come back. When the jar is empty it's game over. The kicker is that I did have two cuts that had healthy roots developing and I tossed them cause I didn't have the means to hold them safely. I would have definitely run that BCP often.....cause when I restock my jars those folks that love it will be banging my door down. Just a great combination of bag appeal, great affect, and great smell/taste.

On my current run.....I selected the OGKBV2.1 crosses which I only had 2 seeds....and the BLB that I had 3 seeds.....so I am kinda stuck with trying to save cuts if I want to keep them around. I'm gonna be trying to make an effort of buying 10 packs or more just so I have seeds in the vault as a backup. Idk how many mothers I will be able to hold, but whatever ends up being in that little collection I can run a clone whenever I want and have the rest start from seed for variety.

With this viral epidemic happening, I am a little hesitant to invest money in anything in case my job gets put on hold. I will be getting a little station set up asap though.

Got into the tent just now and things are looking great. They are starting to drink very quickly. I went ahead with the recharge and watered it in. The water filter is really working well for me. No more water hauls and I always have plenty of water on hand. For a small grow like this it is pretty perfect.

I also picked up some aloe juice for the cuttings. I was thinking about using some aloe in my water drenches......but this liquid stuff has some preservatives (sodium benzoate) that fight microbes and inhibits thier growth....to preserve the aloe. I can pick up huge fresh aloe rinds at the grocery store for cheap, so I might mash up some fresh aloe for the next straight water drench.

20200316_183316.jpg

OGKBV2.1 crosses

20200316_183308.jpg

Black Lime Bubba

20200316_183253.jpg

20200316_172126.jpg

Got into the tent just now and things are looking great. They are starting to drink very quickly. I went ahead with the recharge and watered it in. The water filter is really working well for me. No more water hauls and I always have plenty of water on hand. For a small grow like this it is pretty perfect.

I also picked up some aloe juice for the cuttings. I was thinking about using some aloe in my water drenches......but this liquid stuff has some preservatives (sodium benzoate) that fight microbes and inhibits thier growth....to preserve the aloe. I can pick up huge fresh aloe rinds at the grocery store for cheap, so I might mash up some fresh aloe for the next straight water drench.

20200316_183316.jpg

OGKBV2.1 crosses

20200316_183308.jpg

Black Lime Bubba

20200316_183253.jpg

20200316_172126.jpg
I don't recall aloe being stable at room temp without those kind of product... you might get lucky and find a pure version in a fridge somewhere. Else fresh!

Very nice garden! So pretty. I'm happy for you that the water system fits your needs. Can't wait to see the flowers!

love your canopy skills :thumb: :high-five: I need a long flowering strain to pair with Neville's Haze, I can't unfortunately start in july with the group I have to stick to september (wife):rofl: If your interested or timing works out ,I'll run a landrace with you.
I've only heard great things about the BCP! and seems you deff had a winner for sure, I should've grabbed pack when I could
your ladies look amazing :passitleft:

love your canopy skills :thumb: :high-five: I need a long flowering strain to pair with Neville's Haze, I can't unfortunately start in july with the group I have to stick to september (wife):rofl: If your interested or timing works out ,I'll run a landrace with you.
I've only heard great things about the BCP! and seems you deff had a winner for sure, I should've grabbed pack when I could
your ladies look amazing :passitleft:
Thanks! I really like giving them a nice open shape. I tried leaving them alone as much as possible this time around. Each plant was only topped once and the leaders got super cropped the whole way through. I didn't expect to see such a nice full shape without so much topping.

I don't know if I can wait until July or September. I can't disrupt my flow! I really need to work through a few harvests....especially now that the world might go into a zombie apocalypse sooner that we all thought...I have the urge to hord stuff and fill lots of jars :rofl:

This tent is gonna finish up mid may and I have plans to run the Killer A5 and BlackGDPhaze next.

After that I might do some of the Table Mountain Sativas

Thanks! I really like giving them a nice open shape. I tried leaving them alone as much as possible this time around. Each plant was only topped once and the leaders got super cropped the whole way through. I didn't expect to see such a nice full shape without so much topping.

I don't know if I can wait until July or September. I can't disrupt my flow! I really need to work through a few harvests....especially now that the world might go into a zombie apocalypse sooner that we all thought...I have the urge to hord stuff and fill lots of jars :rofl:

This tent is gonna finish up mid may and I have plans to run the Killer A5 and BlackGDPhaze next.

After that I might do some of the Table Mountain Sativas
Haha I get it! It’s going to kill me to be down for the summer, wife’s request I can grow from September until May she just wants the summers for vacations and such.. I’m ok with it until I find a trusty plant sitter of coarse then it’s year round for me also :laugh:

Hey @seedlingmtl . I found you bro. :high-five: fantastic looking plants.
Im going to kick back and watch the show if you dont mind :popcorn:
:roorrip:
This journal is a little laid back and slower paced. Trying to stretch out the in between photos a bit and take a bit of a break from posting so much....but things are cruising. Just waiting on the upcoming Cat drenches, and watching these girls bulk up. Always nice to have people hanging around sparky.

Day 9
20200322_230643.jpg

OGKBV2.1 x Slurricane 7 x Gelato 33
20200322_230622.jpg

OGKBV2.1 x Gelato 33 x Slurricane 7
20200322_230556.jpg

Black Lime Bubba
20200322_230540.jpg

Black Lime Bubba
20200322_230521.jpg

garden is looking plentiful and green Seedling. It’s about to get frosty up in there.

Back
Top Bottom