Seedlings 2nd: Black Lime Bubba & OGKBV2.1 Cross

First day of bloom
20200312_205601.jpg
20200312_205551.jpg
20200312_205541.jpg
20200312_205521.jpg
20200312_205511.jpg
20200312_205504.jpg

Pulled each one out and put them up on the chair for pruning. Cleaned a ton of the lower and inside up. Pulled at least four branches of each plant to clone. Gonna use filtered water and aloe. Finished them off with a brix foliar and they are good to go for the night.

Having a close look at each plant....before flowers have formed....I really like the BLB in the back. Great structure and a mysterious peppery smell. Definitely pepper, but there is something there I just can't place.

The OGKBV2.1 are looking like they aren't gonna yield a whole lot, but if they are frosty and strong I am AOK with a lower yield on them....glad I threw one of them into the #15....cause it is definitely making up for the yield on that plant.
20200313_191531.jpg
20200313_191522.jpg
20200313_185210.jpg
20200313_185158.jpg
20200313_183521.jpg
20200313_183511.jpg

:bongrip:

Morning brother:passitleft:

I bought another light :laugh: :nomo: I picked up the mammoth 10-bar, now to wait until september to fire it up! another 800w added to the 960w:nervous-guy:I'm going to start running 2 kits at once I'm thinking of running 6-7 gallon pots under the HLG's so I can run through more packs and running 4 10's of fems under the mammoth. check it out though for 1,100 it's a hell of a light and will cover a 5x5 with no shadows.The shop had the 8-bar set up between a gavita and spydrex even the 8-bar was a no brainer

I bought another light :laugh: :nomo: I picked up the mammoth 10-bar, now to wait until september to fire it up! another 800w added to the 960w:nervous-guy:I'm going to start running 2 kits at once I'm thinking of running 6-7 gallon pots under the HLG's so I can run through more packs and running 4 10's of fems under the mammoth. check it out though for 1,100 it's a hell of a light and will cover a 5x5 with no shadows.The shop had the 8-bar set up between a gavita and spydrex even the 8-bar was a no brainer
Man you have to get some pictures when you get the light. I would Love to seed it. I don't think I have seen the light you are talking about. You should have a Hell of a garden running that many plants

Man you have to get some pictures when you get the light. I would Love to seed it. I don't think I have seen the light you are talking about. You should have a Hell of a garden running that many plants
I have the light :headbanger: It won’t be set up until the Neville run

I have the light :headbanger: It won’t be set up until the Neville run
Man that is one Hell of a light $1,069 Dam. You will be set when you do the Nevilles Grow in September. Did you get your seeds yet , most of the others have already gotten them. I found the tracking numbers but I don't know which number goes with which person I sent the seeds to. I am all jelly about that light. You defiantly have top of the line lights :high-five:

Man.....sounds like a dream! I am gonna see how my lights do for now, but eventually gonna upgrade to something like that for sure. Still need a press first :rofl:

Man.....sounds like a dream! I am gonna see how my lights do for now, but eventually gonna upgrade to something like that for sure. Still need a press first :rofl:
I feel like it's a good way to switch it up every 4th run I'll try something new and donate the old set up to a friend who can't afford the nicer lights. then drop back down to 3 runs under the new light with the same genetics. I'm hoping.... hahaha that it will tame the temptation for more seeds and allow me to properly select strains.... Hoping :rofl: :passitleft:

I feel like it's a good way to switch it up every 4th run I'll try something new and donate the old set up to a friend who can't afford the nicer lights. then drop back down to 3 runs under the new light with the same genetics. I'm hoping.... hahaha that it will tame the temptation for more seeds and allow me to properly select strains.... Hoping :rofl: :passitleft:
Yeah.....the more I get into this stuff the more selection and keeping exceptional plants around seems to be the main focus. Working from seed is like playing the lottery with genetics. I can't run a lot of plants at the moment, but I think I can keep bonsai mothers once I figure out how to keep them happy for long term storage.

I was listening to someone...can't remember who...but they were talking about pheno hunting in small spaces. In a 5x5 you could run 30+ plants in 1 gallon or 3 gallon or something small just to see a number of phenotypes. It is possible to search for something great, it just takes a lot of time and money. I definitely hope to get there soon, but I need to grind through harvests and save up. I really don't know what I would be interested to find and work, but I definitely would start looking through landrace genetics first.

I've also thought of that, grabbing some bags of Mmix3 and running 20 3 gallon pots in a 5x5 to select a pheno. I really like the idea of landraces also. that is the last addition to the vault
I definitely need to get some experience just seeing different stuff before getting the balls to spend time hunting. My thinking is to wrap my head around collecting what I consider keeper mothers for a while, then doing a hunt for pollen. I may try and reverse something to make seed that would be worth hunting. Landrace just seems more fitting to find something special and not just looking through someone else's work.

Still....I need to be able to hold onto plants with long term goals in mind. Gonna be grabbing a shelf and some lights really soon....along with some aloe, heat mats and a dome tray.

I definitely need to get some experience just seeing different stuff before getting the balls to spend time hunting. My thinking is to wrap my head around collecting what I consider keeper mothers for a while, then doing a hunt for pollen. I may try and reverse something to make seed that would be worth hunting. Landrace just seems more fitting to find something special and not just looking through someone else's work.

Still....I need to be able to hold onto plants with long term goals in mind. Gonna be grabbing a shelf and some lights really soon....along with some aloe, heat mats and a dome tray.
The landraces and Heirloom strains are the ones to hunt for sure! I can't keep a library that's for sure :rofl: but I'd like to keep maybe 6 if 1 strain kicks ass I'll drop the least favorite. I don't think I'd ever do a actual pheno hunt of 50-100 maybe I shouldn't use the word hunt lmao. more like hope I get a winner out of the packs I have.

I posted this on my journal but I got a dome and a light. Will first use it for this summer's garden but will use it for seedlings and clones in the future..
20200315_122531.jpg

Back
Top Bottom