Chef Chucks Pollen With Star Pupil, Sour Bubba, Cookies n Chem, NL & Grandpa Glue

Great job on the seeds. Doing some quick math here you produced 80 (so far) Star Pupil seeds that sell for approximately $17.00 each. So this round of seed making for just the S1 Star Pupil seeds gives you a future savings of 80x17= $1,360.00
This is really a big deal

It’s a huge deal!

not only that, the other exciting bit is that I’ve made genetic combinations that didn’t previously exist! You can’t put a price on one of a kind seed.

Well folks,
All my moms have been chopped and hung. I believe today they’ll be dry enough to start picking through. I’m not sure when I’ll get the chance to pop a few of these crosses I’ve made, it may be a while. I do have buddies that could run them for me though, just so we can all see what kind of quality the offspring are capable of.

So when will you share photos of and totals of your Star Pupil reversal seed production run?

I've been treating a Garlic Sherbert plant with colloidal silver for 25 days and think (wishful or otherwise) I have spotted that which we all strive for when trying to reverse a female plant for seeds.

well, I don’t have photos of the plants really. They were very sad looking near the end, and crispy and browning... but I do have my totals and one last pic.
Totals are as follows:
Star Pupil S1 : 89
Grandpa Glue x Star Pupil : 1
Northern Lights x Star Pupil : 8
Cookies n Chem x Star Pupil : 23
Sour Bubba x Star Pupil : 110

The Grandpa Glue and the Northern Lights were too far along in flower to be well pollinated. The pollen took longer to come out cause of how weak the light was. Still, I’ll definitely pop that GGxSP at some point soon.

Thanks for tagging along, those of you who followed me. Sorry about the piss-poor consistency of updating. It was a fun, learning experience and hey... I got some good seeds out of it.

until next time:Namaste:

For your first attempt at making seeds I think you did great! As you learn more you'll be able to plan better. You can have your area better lit etc.
Yeah, thanks for your help through the process! I think in the future I’ll probably do reversals similar to how you do them in your main flower area just to make a few S1s. That is, until I can do a true-blue dedicated pollen space.

wow thats so awesome man...... cant wait to see what the seeds turn into.
thanks brother! I’ve got high hopes for the SPxGG especially.. if it smokes like GG and looks like SP, it’s going to be a real one of a kind cultivar.

it’s going to be a real one of a kind cultivar.
And since you only made one seed it truly is a one of a kind. Get out the CS and get busy on the first cutting you take. Start treating her when she has branches big enough to take as cuttings. Two gallon pot is plenty big enough. Treat the two bottom most branches.

Nice haul Chef , and now next time you do it you should have even more success
Thanks PC! It’s been a long time dream to make seeds. Now I’ve got plenty to spread the love around.

And since you only made one seed it truly is a one of a kind. Get out the CS and get busy on the first cutting you take. Start treating her when she has branches big enough to take as cuttings. Two gallon pot is plenty big enough. Treat the two bottom most branches.
If the bud turns out really nice, you think maybe I’d be better served reversing the SP again to pollinate the Grandpa Glue.. make more F1s instead of S1s?

I have that same dream Chef and I will get there some day , Spreading the Green Love around is a dream of mine as well
It’s absolutely achievable. Especially with allll that space you’ve got now.

Back
Top Bottom