Amy Gardner Of Eden v1.1: Outdoor 420 Featuring Star Pupil x WeaponX, PCK, Lilly & Purple Satellite

I’m embarking on some reading about pathogens and moulds in soil in case I need to investigate the integrity of my outdoor soil.

Outstanding. So so so wish I had an outdoor area.
I use EM-1 ,effective microorganisms, to heal and keep soil going.Linky......
Heck, I use em-1 all the time. But I only run one or 2 plants a time.

great day! :ciao:

Edit: those starburst are killer, I have an addiction to such things. :headbanger:

Ahoyhoi folks! New digs :ganjamon:

:Namaste:

:high-five: :high-five::high-five:... oh and this too! :hug: I’m not usually big on hugs but it seems a special occasion :hug:

I missed you two too! And many others :)

I made a new batch of my Bubba Hash Starbursts recently and had the added advantage that my new carer is a former professional chef (and pastry chef) so they were able to really make em right! They are super smooth and I made them a bit weaker so I can eat them during the day. I’m finding their pain killing effects very very good and at about 8mg, a nice gentle euphoria happiness occupies my base
:meditate:

May I please have the recipe for your Bubba Hash Starbursts, which I'm assuming could be Raspberry Cough Starbursts or Dark Devils Starbursts or what have you, right?

Back
Top Bottom