Mars Hydro Grow Journal TS3000: Chef's New 4x4

Well folks,

pollen update last week. That branch has remained on the plant this entire week and has a fan blowing directly on it. So, as I’m sure you may have guess, what I’ve got to show you all is seeds seeds seeds!

The cookies n Chem is loaded with seed pods. Everywhere I look there’s more i didn’t see previously.

Seeds seeds seeds! Cookies n chem

Xanadu - different branches

Killer A5 Haze

LA Cheese

The Garlic sherbet has like 2-3 seed pods on almost every branch. She’s really lovely looking.

grandpa punch only had a couple of seeds I could spot. I think she’s the fastest flowering plant in the bunch though so she’s probably a bit too far along to really be well pollinated. I’m dusting her lower buds hoping they’ll take longer to mature and thus ripen the seeds fully. Sure is frosty though :drool:

That’s all for now folks. I would like to say I had some technical difficulties with the time lapse cam this week, seems there was a user error in setting the timelapse schedule. I do have last weeks video though, which I will post shortly.
:meditate::lot-o-toke:
I knew you were a seedy character Chef! BEAUTIFUL!

Seed party and crazy frost! :cheer:
You got that right! I’ve been glad to see how vigorous the pollen sacs are on this donor. I’ve been collecting (and distributing) a bunch of pollen almost everyday.
Beautiful photography there.

:)
thanks T! I’ll do some more panorama shots a little later in the week!

I knew you were a seedy character Chef! BEAUTIFUL!
well at least I’m not slippery like an otter! :laugh:

Mornin’

I’ll do another Xanadu and Killer A5 shot like I did before. They’re both gettin their stack on! I’m hoping the Xanadu fills out and has better density than the last one I grew.

Here’s something fun;

Even more pollen coming off my cookies n chem everyday. This plant probably has a few hundred seeds on it and I’m still dusting all the white pistils I can find.

I even saved a tiny bit for later!
That’ll be nice to have in the back pocket.
:lot-o-toke:

Long time no see folks!

Ive got some interesting photos here for you all to check out. The girls are coming along great. The killer A5 is flowering like a beast now and making those big spears even heavier. She’s also full of seeds, as is the cookies n Chem and the Xanadu. The La Cheese and the Grandpa Punch both look close to done, but I’m going to keep them going until the seeds they’re carrying have ripened. The garlic Sherbert is still full flowering mode, not too close to the end. She’s also carrying a decent amount of seed.

KA5H CnC Xanadu

LA Cheese GS GP

garlic sherbet

Grandpa Punch

Killer A5

I brought her back around! Look at that shine on the Haze!

There was an update that got lost :hmmmm:

I’m pretty sure I uploaded the photos then just fell asleep and never remembered to do the update.

It’s mostly photos these days. We’re really just coasting into harvest at this point. Except for the Killer A5, she’s probably got 3 weeks left. The cookies n chem is going purple as she does, as is the garlic sherb. I’m probably going to harvest the LA Cheese and Grandpa punch in the next couple days.

LA Cheese

Cookies n Chem

Killer A5

Garlic Sherbert

Grandpa Punch

Xanadu

I believe even the seeds are getting close. here’s the first s1 I’ll be saving

Now for the Girl Scout Cookies.......

Beautiful tents of frosty gems Chef! First seeds look awesome too! :woohoo: :welldone:
Thanks Otter! Should be many many more where that came from!

What Otter said! Plus that KA5 will be telling the rest "don't let the door hit you on the way out!"
oh yeah she’s gonna love the extra space. She’ll be able to come out from the corner a good bit.

Its nearly time to start the next seed project!

I sure hope I can get the STS to work for the Candida because I want to make Sour G seeds later this summer. The one I have growing is the last of its kind. Not sure if I should just spray one branch and self it all at once or use clones. :hmmmm:
I’m a big fan of treating one branch and pollinating the rest of the bush. I will say, that using clones allows you the time to get the pollen sacs out before you really have full calyx production cause you can flip the treated plant weeks in advance. So that’s a benefit to using clones.

I’ve actually already got a second reverse project going. I’m working on an auto reversal. She’s been treated for 18 days at this point

I’m about to fertigate and train everything flat

Back
Top Bottom