Mars Hydro TS3000

Mongbrain0406

so I have a 600w hps and it just gets so hot I've been looking into getting a good led and have been recommended with this light can anybody tell me if they have used it and what kind of yeild would I usually get off it would it be able to yeild more than my 600w ? It's 800 bucks so I wanna make sure it's worth its money if anybody can tag me in grows they have done using this light :)

The most expensive country listed on the company's website is Brazil. They add $224US to the price if you order it from there.

Australia

Shows on their website:

...that there's an extra charge (via the drop-down location selector) to have it shipped to Australia, but that it's only $20. Use the "420magazine" discount code on the shopping cart / checkout page and it drops the total cost to $455.89. That's in USA dollars, though, which is currently equal to... $648.88AU. Whew. Hard to believe your dollar is worth less than ours right now, all things being equal.

As to your question... The company advertises the TS-3000 as being "comparable to a 1,000-watt HPS," but from trying to compare 4'x4' grid charts, I'd consider it as being roughly comparable to a 600-watt HPS in a decent horizontal reflector; both lighting setups have the same (more or less) significant drop in regards to light-energy near the perimeter, and are probably best suited for a space in the .9 to 1 square meter range. But, run at 450 watts (vs. the 600-watt HPS' 600 watts), it'll be consuming 25% less electricity and producing 511.82 less BTU of heat per hour (assuming you move its drivers (power supplies) out of the grow space area, like you would do with a HID light's ballast). Whether that makes it a sensible purchase for you... is up to you to decide, based on things like your cost of electricity per kilowatt hour, the occasional bulb replacement, and any savings you'd get if the reduction in heat allowed you to spend less each month on cooling the space. Also, this assumes you're growing in a square space. If the area is a non-square rectangle, the HPS might have a slight advantage in production depending on choice of reflector. The TS-3000 appears to be best suited for a square space.

Speaking of cooling, if you are currently using an air-cooled reflector, and running it on a separate ventilation setup from your general grow space environment... know that you won't be able to do that with this LED - or the vast majority of other LED grow lights, and that means you'll have to go with the somewhat less efficient single ventilation/exhaust run setup.

so I have a 600w hps and it just gets so hot I've been looking into getting a good led and have been recommended with this light can anybody tell me if they have used it and what kind of yeild would I usually get off it would it be able to yeild more than my 600w ? It's 800 bucks so I wanna make sure it's worth its money if anybody can tag me in grows they have done using this light :)
I’ve gone to MarsHydro leds 100% in my flowering room and love them. Expensive yes but cooler than the hps and much more efficient for medium to large grow areas. $250-$280 here in Florida.

I run the ts 300o pulled a pound an a half from it dried flower here is my last run

I run sog that’s 25 clones 2 weeks to root n veg off to flower in a 4 x4 flood table but here is my recent auto now I’m doin 2 n there massive pics will tell u evreything an my link is on my sig jacks land come check me out

I’ve gone to MarsHydro leds 100% in my flowering room and love them. Expensive yes but cooler than the hps and much more efficient for medium to large grow areas. $250-$280 here in Florida.
Another fl flower awesome herd to get stuff here they need to get with the program n legalize it here hopfully soon we will be able to be ourselves

20201013_144733.jpg
sf 4000 came today and I just put these beautys into flower hopefully I will add some picks in the next coming weeks of buds

Back
Top Bottom