Mars Hydro Grow Journal TS3000: Chef's New 4x4

Thanks T! This run was a mess of work, but now I’ve got full coffers and a couple thousand seed. :cheesygrinsmiley:
How do you know which ones are female when it comes to breeding or producing feminised seeds?

How do you know which ones are female when it comes to breeding or producing feminised seeds?
As long as the pollen came from a female plant, they’re all female.

males are typically the ones that make pollen. I treated the branch of a female plant with colloidal silver and forced her to put out male (pollen producing) flowers. Though the flowers are the male anatomy, the genetics remain female.

like if a woman could take a pill that made her produce semen instead of eggs.. you’d have semen that’s only XX chromosomes - that is semen that can only produce female babies. Same concept but with plants.

males are typically the ones that make pollen. I treated the branch of a female plant with colloidal silver and forced her to put out male (pollen producing) flowers. Though the flowers are the male anatomy, the genetics remain female.

like if a woman could take a pill that made her produce semen instead of eggs.. you’d have semen that’s only XX chromosomes - that is semen that can only produce female babies. Same concept but with plants.
Did you love science as a kid?

And I’m gonna leave your woman producing semen analogy well alone :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Did you love science as a kid?

And I’m gonna leave your woman producing semen analogy well alone :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:
My moms a biochemist so I guess you could say it’s in my blood

My moms a biochemist so I guess you could say it’s in my blood
My mum was a bio polar alcoholic with an oxy addiction. Hopefully that’s doesn’t run in mine.

L O L

Anyway good job.

:)

So counts are in, and they are as follows!

Killer A5 - 500+ seed, 107g flower
Xanadu - 500+ seed, 91g flower
Garlic Sherbert - 300+ seed, 75g flower
LA Cheese - 500+ seed, 40g flower
Grandpa Punch - 200+ seed, 60g flower
Cookies n Chem - 500+ seed, 60g flower

I’ve also got a combine total of 175g of trim and larf.

grand total 2500+ seed, 608g of gland dense flower

best run I’ve had so far all around. Great success! Macro shots to follow.

Back
Top Bottom