First Indoor Marijuana Grow - Orange Diesel & Church

Hello everyone! The grow is definitely doing better and I have a question. I hear stories of people going 12/12 straight from seed but then I hear about people inducing after they're 18 inches tall. My tents have a maximum of 4 feet growing room. I would like to know when I should switch over to 12/12. Thanks

You can flip them at any time. Many people go at least knee high.
If you only have 4ft, I would say that your pots are WAY too big. Check out my link. I am also using smart pots, but have much bigger area. To give you an idea Imagine 100Gal pots or so in my room, that should give you a rough scale. You can grow TREES in a 7gal

dpe0w3.jpg

Here are the updated pictures! These were taken yesterday right after I set up trellising. The light order got delayed but I think I may wait until the new light comes in to switch it over to 12/12. What do y'all think?

I hope I do have more space. The plants aren't very tall right now, they have super close node spacing and are bushy but I've hear that's a good thing for when the stretching comes after inducing flowering. I can always slow their growth from multiple training method in the future if they start getting too tall.

My grow partner and I were just talking today about getting a veg/clone tent because we grow outdoor and we could start some clones early so they get a head start and also veg in the tent. I think I may commit to buying one.

My grow partner and I were just talking today about getting a veg/clone tent because we grow outdoor and we could start some clones early so they get a head start and also veg in the tent. I think I may commit to buying one.

I think it's a good idea. Throw a cheap MH setup in there, maybe even source a used one. Or a couple cheap LED lights, should pay for itself in the first harvest.

Quick update: 10 clones were taken today and placed in a humidity dome, I hope they all root and survive. The plants were lollipopped and trimmed a little bit to allow better light penetration. The light is on its way and that means the flowering stage is coming soon! I'll post some pictures now.

Well guys. Today I present you with very sad news. Bad breakup, girls formed is threatening on telling the cops because she's a stupid bitch. Long story short, everything needs to go. I live in a colder climate and I'm going to try and move the plants outdoors but I think the chances of survival are slim... Any ideas??

Back
Top Bottom