First Indoor Marijuana Grow - Orange Diesel & Church

Sorry guys for not keeping you updated. Things cooled down and I ended up keeping the plants!! The light came in yesterday and is all set up. I put the plants in complete darkness for 24 hours two days ago to induce flowering. They are now in 12-12. They are stretching like crazy and I am having to continuously fold them back under the screen. I'll try to get pictures up soon.

Sorry. I figured the journal was dying to to the lack of responses recently. Anyhow, the plants are doing great and buds are starting to really show! They reek , but a good reek! I have pictures from last week that I'll put up but I'll get more recent ones soon!

2ptckcp.jpg

dyrarr.jpg

9tofg4.jpg

I'll be sure to post better pictures tonight! These last ones aren't very good but they have also grown a lot in the last week. So here's a question, should I keep folding the stems back under the trellising or let them keep growing vertical.

Thanks guys! Loving the emoticons. Any tips or tricks you guys have learned to get the biggest, densest buds that you can share with me? I'll keep you guys update

Sorry guys! I have had so much on my plate lately and almost forgot about this journal! I have a dilemma on my hands, the buds on the plants are not really developing much. They have crystals all over the leaves but the buds are soooo tiny. What could cause this?

Back
Top Bottom