2x5 closet

I would say thats to hot for 1-2 plants. You could try a CFL lighting system thats what im useing for my 3x5 space.

i'm using a 400 hps in very close to the same size (was using mh during veg, jus now switched) its hot, about 85..... with a 80 cfm outtake aswell...,

i'm looking for a good cheap fan with more cfm.. any sponsors?? i'm talkin ebay prices lol :peace:

Right now in my 2x5 closet is 4 daylight 48" Fluorescents, kept at about 1-2 inches from the leaves and they're growin slower than HPS or MH lights but they are growing healthy and beautiful, I wish I had a digital cam to sho you guys, it's pretty cool and I have 2 seeded plants, 2 "The Church" clones, and 3 Purple Kush clones that are 4 weeks old going on five. it's a lot to have in a 2x5 space but it's working out just fine for me!!!

I have a 400 watt hps in around the same size closet with a box fan pulling out the hot air and a small desk fan circulating the air in the closet around the plants and my temps are between 78-80 Degrees f not too hot at all...

Computer fans work good. Most run off of 110-120V. They come in 3, 4, 5, 6 inch sizes to fit your needs. Use them when the light is on.

Back
Top Bottom