3 fingered leaves?

growitsfun

20151204_215715007.jpg
20151204_215705775.jpg
20151204_215640272.jpg
20151204_215637155.jpg

So i have been growing this strain for 3 grows (clones) now and this time around i have only seen these 2 and 3 blades and maybe 1 or 2 5 fingered leaves earlier in the veg. Also one of the 2 had i wanna say trichomes on the edges of the leaves but these werent taken from a flowering mother. Any ideas or comment please post.

i think i had this ounce upon a time. i am not sure what casuses it. otherwise, they look preety happy. perhaps they will get more blades, as they get bigger. i had a medijuana, that did this almost exclussicely. it was just the strain. and, it was preety potent. i wouldent worry. unless it happens on all your strains. lol. you dont smoke the leaves. keep us updated, on the grouth. what is the plant? just for shits and giggles. mix a teaspoon of epsom salts, per gallon of water. water in. its just mg. without it, they have a tough time. many times, when i am a bit puzzled, i do this. and, never has hurt anything, and many times, it really is a shot in the arm. they will green up. perk up. and grow. preety big stalks, for the size of the plants, i notice. you have not been pinching all the leaf off, have you? makes me think so, looking at those big trunks.

20151203_005351.jpg
20151203_005346.jpg
i think i had this ounce upon a time. i am not sure what casuses it. otherwise, they look preety happy. perhaps they will get more blades, as they get bigger. i had a medijuana, that did this almost exclussicely. it was just the strain. and, it was preety potent. i wouldent worry. unless it happens on all your strains. lol. you dont smoke the leaves. keep us updated, on the grouth. what is the plant? just for shits and giggles. mix a teaspoon of epsom salts, per gallon of water. water in. its just mg. without it, they have a tough time. many times, when i am a bit puzzled, i do this. and, never has hurt anything, and many times, it really is a shot in the arm. they will green up. perk up. and grow. preety big stalks, for the size of the plants, i notice. you have not been pinching all the leaf off, have you? makes me think so, looking at those big trunks.

I have been removing the lower small branches as i want to start flowering but the leaf issue is causing me to wait. And those trunks (Chocolate Cookies) think thats where i got the bag seed from top shelf shop stuff. Compared to my 12in tall by 20 inch wide Alien og see attached

Back
Top Bottom