4/20 is comming soon orgins of 4/20 and the number 13

damnyourhot

ok so i thought it would be fun to make a thread about 4/20

now when i was younger i was around alot of older people who didnt know what 420 was .

i know we all see 420 everywhere and its on stickers and everything
but i was told by people before that 420 used to never exist

it was all about the number 13 being m as maryjane and M being the 13th letter of the alphabet as well as 13 being a vudoo thing or what ever bad luck friday the 13th and so on

also was told somthing about route 66 and the number 13 being associated with eatch other

i was also told by some people they didnt like to celebrate 420 because it also happend to be the birthday of someone that doesnt even deserve name recognition to say the least

so any one else have any nput on this ?

:popcorn:

I read a good while back on msnbc.com, which I would think would be a reputable source. It said that the origins of 4/20 started in Cali. A group of teenage boys would meet everyday at school at 4:20 to smoke a doobie and it took off from there. I'm gonna try to find the full article and will post it here.

I read a good while back on msnbc.com, which I would think would be a reputable source. It said that the origins of 4/20 started in Cali. A group of teenage boys would meet everyday at school at 4:20 to smoke a doobie and it took off from there. I'm gonna try to find the full article and will post it here.

yeah thats it..started back in the dead days right by where they are from

Back
Top Bottom