4-5 weeks in flower 600w HPS -1000w LED - Messed up scrog - Need help

Nicole541503

Hey folks,
Im in the process of my 1st scrog attempt, and
(4) grow
Clones --- love potion 1.1, chemdawg 91, blue dream
I set the net early in veg after transplanting to 3 gal pots about 2 1/2 months ago, yes im still in 3 gal pots fml but the early net set discouraged me....
Ferts fox farm trio and mico, got the bushdoctor for flushing..
Blue dream
She's on her 5th week of flower. And she's losing fan leafs , there yellowing and clawing. I thought nitro toxicity but im lost now... I follow fox farm soil feed full strenght
Ph of feed is 6.7, ph run off is 6.9 7.0.... I just flushed 4 days ago all 3 plants, there ppm on run off of 1st testable flush water was 1400-1700 on the 3 girls, after flush they all were at 550 ppm runoff

2nd, chemdawg 91. For the last week and a half iv lost over 20 big fan leafs, they are yellowing up and get crunch and looks like they have calcium defiency,
Her ph is same 6.7 when going in and about 6.9 7.0 comming out. Water Temps on feeds are around 20.5c...
Chem dawg I'd say is 3 1/2 weeks in flower, or do I start counting flower from the day I turned lights yo 12/12? Lol

3rd... love potion 1.1 she is dark green, and has a rusty spots thing going on... and loves powdery mildew haha but I treat her with neem 1 once every 2 weeks and it keeps it down... her ph water is same 6.7 and about 6.9 7.0 comming out

I just watered the girls today after there flush 4 days ago.
I put 1/2 tsp of grow Tera 20-20-20 phd, and ppms at 450 gave that to the blue dream, figured she was yellowing and clawing from wanting nitrogen l, am I wrong?

I also gave some of the same water mix to the chemdawg 91, I wanted to add calmag but from how high there ppm runoff was I was scared to add more ppms, I feel like she's locked out or idk,

Love potion chemdawg blue dream in that order on the net, thanks for any help, it's late so hopefuly I make since lol
Now I gotta figure out how to add pics

20151028_060039.jpg
20151028_060039.jpg
20151029_211257.jpg
20151029_211257.jpg
20151029_211257.jpg

Flush them with ph water, 6.7 seams high. Looks like the start of nutrient burn, mix your nutes at 1/4 strength after flush but double the calmag, shoot for 500 to 600 ppm. It won't repair the damage but that should stop it. I would lower the ph to 6.0 to 6.3. Run that for two feedings the go to 1/2 strength nutes and full strength calmag at 750 to 850 ppm. Don't go any higher than that.

ok I will lower the ph on all the plants to 6.3 on feed, and I will see what the runoff turns out to be,
now my question is since I watered them last nite, and u say flush and use 1/4 strength with some calmag, should I wait tell the soils dry or should I hit em when the lights turn on? I thank you for your imput, I should have know that foxfarm shouldn't be mixed full strength lol
you live and you learn,
another question, does the middle plant that has the yellowing, chemdawg 91, for 3-4 weeks in flower does she look under developed?
I know shes a sativa dom so longer flower but she looks smaller then the indicas

I also raised my 600w hps and the 700w and 300w mars ii led fixtures to both about 2 feet over tallest top, they were both about 12-16 from tallest top,

Did you feed last night? If so water them again today to flush out the nutes, if you did not feed just water then wait a day or two until your next watering, flush with water again, the feed on the 3rd watering. Fox farm has nutes for about 30 to 45 days, really don't need alot of nutes, maybe a guano tea. I have only done on grow with fox farm but I watered twice and fed once then water twice feed once and had good luck. At about day 30 I did 1/4 nutes and day 45 went to 1/2 strenght. I used botanicare bloom, calmag and one week of hydroplex, a bloom booster, in week 4. My mix was about 500 ppm

Update.
Tonite I feed a ph of 6.2, runoff was 6.2 and ppm of 400 going in and 660 comming out
1/4th beast blooms and 1 tsp of calmag to the chemdawg91, almost 2 weeks into this issue and she's just getting worse... I hope she comes threw, I forget if I said the soil im using, happy frog

1 other thing that could contribute to her bn unhappy is the nite time temps, 17-19c which us around 60f I wanna say
Day time Temps of 25.2 which is around 76f
So can 15 degree temp change nite/day contribute to this?

Back
Top Bottom