420toYuma's Tent City

420toYuma

After my 1st grow in an IKEA cabinet I retrofitted, I took a look at the whole set-up and just wasn't that impressed with the space. It was very limited and really wasn't geared at growing anything too big.

After much research, I decided to go with a host of different sized tents to accommodate some pretty productive grows in the future. Here are a couple of pics and descriptions of what I have so far:

mother_tent_001.jpg

Here's the HTG Mother Keeper tent equipped with Sunblaze 4 lamp T5 lighting, a 4" duct fan and 2 sets of Autopots.

mother_tent_002.jpg

Here are the Autopots filled with ReadyGro aeration mix. I've got one AK-48 seedling in here, which I don't think will make it. I have a GH 5 pack indica/sativa color coded mix on the way.

sog_tent_001.jpg

Here's the GrowLab GL80 tent which is set-up for SOG. I have a DIY 9 bucket ebb&flow set-up, Sun Systems 7 dual spectrum reflector with (1) 250w HPS & (1) 175w 6500k MH lamp, 4" blower fan and carbon scrubber.

sog_tent_002.jpg

The 9 buckets fit pretty nice in the tent. I went a little above & beyond and instead of hooking all of them up via vinyl tubing I constructed a 1/2" pvc manifold which all the buckets sit atop.

sog_tent_003.jpg

Here's the "ginormous" reflector, fan and carbon scrubber.

sog_tent_004.jpg

Here's a pic of both the lights running. 425w baby!! Yeah :slide:

I still have a Homebox XS tent on the way which I'll use strictly for starting seeds and cloning. I'll use the Euro reflector, I was running in my previous cab, with another 175w 6500k MH and 4" duct fan.

I can't wait to get into full swing!!

Very Nice!
I am planning on using a Grow Lab GL 80 in an attic and would really like to follow your grow for ideas. I hope some day I can help you.
I have a few questions?
What type of Fan and carbon scrubber?
What is your source for fresh air?
How do you run the fan-light-carbon scrubber ventilation Does the fan pull fresh air through the carbon scrubberthen the light then exhaust air out?

I will be growing in an attic and I am trying to figure out how to vent the air out of the tent to either heat the attic in the cooler months to keep the attic warm or vent outside in the summer months so the attic does not get too hot..
Thanks for any advice

Back
Top Bottom