4th week flower slight issue?

Kush Killer

What Strain is it? nirvana white widow, and other is a blackberry
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? flower
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? start of week4
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? ffof cut with30% perilte 10% happy frog and dolimite lime
If Soil... What Size Pot? 5 gal
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 400hps and a 150 hps
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 76
RH of Room/Cabinet? 48
PH of Medium or Reservoir? run off 6.6
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? aprrox 3days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? havent used any besides some dark energy and super nova, on week 2 i started adding carbs,molases,kushie kush
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4x4

i have 4 girls in my room, 1 white widow which this pics are from
11-263.jpg

i also have 1 black jack who is doing jsut fine, then i have 2 nirvana blackberry girls on a srog, and one of which is doing great, already sugary as can be, yet the other one is pry 50% as sugary altho same size nugs forming, she also is one showing these issues, im using tap water, thats sat out 24hrs arerated.
11-261.jpg

then heres a group shoot, the two that look simalr are off the white widow and the obviously the bottom one is the same leaf as above photo. last feed i did 700ppm feeding odf bc boost/bloom with kushie kush,and my humblot county honey es (carbs) ppm run off was about 1100 which is good bad ???. tap ppm'd out at 350 seems ever time ive ever tried to feed with nute i have a issue, this is my 4th grow. last timei didnt add nutes at all with same soil mix.. what gives? alos same strains.
11-262.jpg

im thinkin possibly cal/mag def.? or potassuim?

Re: 4th week flower silght issue ??

i havent flushed.. i was acutally planning to to that this week sometime, jsut seems odd that all 4 are on exact same regiments, but only 2 plants and 2 diffrent strains at that are showing these symptoms, ithink ill flush em and see how they respond

Each strain will react differently to what you feed them. But what your seeing is very common. Nothing huge to worry about. They mostly occur on older growth as the plant ages. I believe those look as if they came from the lower half of the plants. If so then its not a biggie though it comes from ageing. The first picture though looks like manganese or magnesium def. FFOF has alot of nematodes in them which can cause manganese def and also lack of nitrogen will cause this also but since your plants are in flower then that may be the issue but during flower plants are suppose to lack N. Flushing will get most of the nematodes out of your soil though.

yeah majority of which are "bottom" fan leaves, altho i am noticing some very small rust speckles apperaing on some of the younger leafs..

yeah majority of which are "bottom" fan leaves, altho i am noticing some very small rust speckles apperaing on some of the younger leafs..

are you spraying your plants while there under the light? That could cause burning spots if not then yea i would get some CaMg+ or Calmag if you have any. Be sure to check the % of each bottle of nutes or additive you are using because it will all add up and you dont want to over dose them. But that is something rare that will happen. The more calcium you will need to add more phosphorus which is your bloom. But they should be fine if you tackle this right away. But I would do a quick flush and start giving nutes next feed

Back
Top Bottom