5 weeks flowering how are the doing?

DSCI0888.JPG

i need some advice...i've never left the lights on too long during flowering till now...whats gonna happen? I know it will halt the flowering process but I've heard it can induce hermaphrodites? I've been on 12/12 for about 3 weeks and had to go somewhere and couldn't make it back for almost 24 hours...just wondering if I should discard the plants n start over or what? Thanks...

DSCI0572.JPG

DSCI0573.JPG

DSCI0580.JPG

DSCI0575.JPG

Bottom Leafs are a little saggy. Um... How often can you feel the during flowering? Look good?

omg that looks near 100% like my lil buddy altho ive purposly grew it side to side and have bent the main stem a lil crooked to help it strengthen itself other then urs being straight and mine being zig zaggy ur plant looks just like mine and even at the same stage im also into my about 4th week of flowering started mine dec29th i have the same amount of white hairs and everything i dont have any way to look at my trichromes i came here today to try and see how close to done i may be myself --- this is my 1st grow and i keep singing the tips of my leaves with my cfl's tho other then that mine is nice just like yours

You really dont have to keep an eye on the trichromes. Well I cut my plant down when I had around 75% brown hairs. Its was nice. How many cfls do you have?

1 plant 5 cfls in a id say about 2ft wide by 2 feet long by almost idk 4-5 feet tall space i have natrualy air flow since my walls are not solid hard to explaine ut i also have a topramon cardboard box with a hole and childs size mc donalds cup taped to the back with a pc case fan on the top and a hose taped into the side of the cup lead sout of the space for grabbing freash air

i like it i can position it alot of diff ways

sometimes i sing into the hose for a min or two wonder if my breath with co2 helps

hose is kept high because i know co2 is heavy and falls downwords so i dont grab air off the floor exactly

lots of red /brown hairs but none of clear hairs have changed everything is starting to get real frosty tho thats nice is flowering week 9 now whats the ussual flowering 10weeks i know it depends but on vast majority what is it avrg flowering time fo rindoors with cfls

i also have a cool 20 tube in there just for whatever i guess it helps idk
i move and rearrage the cfls all the time i dont want my tops done before the rest of it is u kno

What's up Growers, I have a Yoda's Brain Female she's a beautiful work of art. I would believe she's 4 weeks into flowering.
I have currently been feeding her Alaska Fish Fertilizer, Fox Farm Tiger Bloom, and Grandmas Molasses. She is quickly covering in Trichomes and smells very cheesy.

I have 4 23 watt 3700k Cfl Lights on My plant.

are there any tips Fellow growers?
Comments on anything and how long before I can sample?
image31545.jpg
image31545.jpg
image31545.jpg
image31545.jpg
image31545.jpg
image31545.jpg
image31545.jpg
image31545.jpg

Back
Top Bottom