6 weeks since 12/12 few concerns....Hermi!?

Revshot

today is 6 weeks exactly since i went 12/12.

i have a problem with the plants getting too big and ive tied them up the best i can, there not growing anymore but there so bushy its making a lot a salad.

i pruned all the immature and lower bud sites off 2 weeks ago and pulled a garbage bag full of leaves/stems out but there still i think more salad then buds :(

also to top that off i have (due to the plants getting too tall) heat issues on the top canopy, most of the leaves are dry looking, yellow burn marks (the first 12" or so of the plants)but the bud sites dont apprear burned i have a fan blowing directly at the lights and have tried to tie most of the bud sites away

ppm currently 1500
ph 5.6-6
i added molasis to the water 4 days ago

oh and to top it off.... i pulled a small bud site out today and accidently broke it so i took it home and when i pulled the bud apart i noticed these lil bastards.... please tell me there not seeds!!! when i squeeze them milky stuff quirts out
seeds36.JPG
buds91.JPG
buds91.JPG
buds81.JPG
buds72.JPG
buds61.JPG
buds51.JPG
buds41.JPG
buds35.JPG
buds210.JPG
buds114.JPG

Sure the room might not get above 82 but the temp of the air right beside the plant that's right next to your light is got a way hotter you can tell your plants have heat stress look at them that not healthy looking

Way to hot in there that's why there going hermit on you you need cooling tubes

had the same looking problem WITHOUT the seeds,,, improved my exhaust and all is fine,,, it was to hot!

im going to buy a few more fans tomorow, do you think this late in the game they will heal up?

im pretty sure this is prob the reason why they are not yeilding as much as i had hoped? i had not anticipated them getting this big, thats why there is a huge dip around the lights where i have been pulling them back

i searched for almost an hour tonight and found a hermi branch but nothing else so hopefully im in the clear

Back
Top Bottom