850W Grow Tent Bio Canna Grow Various Strains

Notts

First of all let me say hello I am new to this forum and any help guidence would be appreciated.

previously posted this in grow room set ups with no reply so sorry for the double thread, but I thought as I will be using this site from now on I may as well post my progress in the grow for you all to enjoy. ;)

Its been a while since I attempted a grow which got shut down half way through due to noise issues and nosey neighbours...

but decided now is the time to have another go... so my idea for set up is as follows

strains,
green house, white widow, a.m.s, white rhino, train wreck, church, blueberry, pwerplant, thai super skunk, lemon.

most of seed are feminised except lemon and thai s skunk.

Ideally I plan to have 9 females for when flower time comes.

for medium i will be using 60% bio canna terra, with 20% worm castings, 20% perlite, also adding bat guano throughout grow.

all nutes will be the bio canna range, plus a couple of natural additives when I figure out what to use (advice?)

Veg,
1 metre squared grow tent,
250w supercool cfl,
got a rvk100 for extraction with passive intake.
and a couple of occilating fans for air movement.

Flower,
same tent,
6" extraction with rhino carbon filter,
5 gallon buckets for plants set in a 3x3 format
the 250w supercool cfl to reduce stretch,
600w lumatek digital ballast with air cooled hood with 600w hps bulb (so total 850w's, 600w for red spectrum and the 250w supercool for blue,
will be using guano and some other organic nutes.

I will add some photos of set up once I figure out how to upload them.

so what do you guys think? will this set up cut the biscuit, id have a bigger tent but cannot due to specific reasons but thought i might get away with this.... any suggestions on possible improvements or tweeks would be awsome

thanks so much for taking the time to read this all replys appreciated..

happy tokin guys :tokin:

Hey Notts, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom