Grow room opinions needed please

Notts

Hi everyone,

just in the process of starting up a new grow, its been a while since i attempted one which got shut down half way through due to noise issues and nosey neighbours...

but decided now is the time to have another go... so my idea for set up is as follows

Veg,
1 metre squared budbox grow tent,
250w powerplant supercool cfl,
using the bio canna range with terra (Organic ;)),
got a rvk100 for extraction with passive intake.

Flower,
same tent,
6" extraction with rhino carbon filter,
5 gallon buckets for plants set in a 3x3 format
the powerplant 250w supercool cfl to reduce stretch,
600w lumatek digital ballast with powerplant air cooled hood with 600w hps bulb (so total 850w's, 600w for red spectrum and the 250w supercool for blue,
will be using guano and some other organic nutes.

so what do you guys thing? will this set up cut the biscuit, id have a bigger tent but cannot due to specific reasons but thought i might get away with this.... any suggestions on possible improvements or tweeks would be awsome

thanks so much for taking the time to read this all replys appreciated..

happy tokin guys :tokin:

Might want to give it more than 36 minutes for a response... Growing is all about patience.

Sounds like a solid plan... soil or hydro? any plans for dehumidifier and/or AC?
:goodluck:

hey thanks, so planning on soil biocanna terrra if i can sort the fungus knats out..

also no dehumidifier or air con, not really needed, air pumped straight outside, also with power of fan shouldnt get to humid. was paning constand air exchange

Back
Top Bottom